Event Author: okehpaddy

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sun 03 July 2011

-------------------------------------------------

The Soul Survivors are delighted to announce the

7th BRIGHTON BEACH NORTHERN SOUL ALLNIGHTER

....and it's back at the same venue, The Babylon Lounge - now known as The View

SEAN CHAPMAN

heads the lineup and he'll be doing TWO spots....one up and one down!

In addition to the names listed below, GINGER DAVE has also been added to the roster

Mark 'Sarge' Sargent - Denis Hyde - Alfie Linney - Jonny Field

Linda Seddon - Sisters of Soul - Paddy Shevlin - Clive Rayson

Now firmly established as one of 'THE' venues for Northern Soul 'down sarf', we hope you can come and check us out.

Keep an eye on

www.soulsurvivorsfamily.co.uk for more news, information and advance ticket info

and also check out our radio show there at the top of the page and available 24/7

BrightonBeach7.jpg

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 34
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest BintofSoul

The Sisters of Soul are really looking forward to spinning a few tunes Paddy! See you on the 13th August.

Nicki XXXX

Good evening soulies...

Can't wait for this...it's already looking to be a fantastic soulful nighter...really looking forward to spinning some choons for the soulies...i understand that ppl are booking up the hotels...gonna be a cracking nighter indeed...bring it on

Alfie

Guest GingerDave

Looking forward to playing a few tunes always a good night not been to a bad one yet and as always a top line up see you there ppl :hatsoff2:

Guest BintofSoul

I'm down in Brighton several times a month, will definitely try to get to this.

Ste.

Be great if you could make it Ste. Come and say hello!

Good evening Soulies...

Not long now for what is looking like to be a very very busy nighter indeed...

I know of a good few from sunny southampton will be makeing the trip...there is talk of a mini bus...which will be very handy indeed...

So so soulies if your not up to anything and wanting a quality night of northern then get yourself down to Brighton...you won't be dissapointed...

See you all soon...

Alfie

Guest BintofSoul

Wonder if there is gonna be any soulful cakes...lol

Catch up soon...

That would be nice but I think the soul cakes are reserved for Southampton only! I hope you're well. Great night at Ghetto and another great night to follow at Brighton! Bring it on!

That would be nice but I think the soul cakes are reserved for Southampton only! I hope you're well. Great night at Ghetto and another great night to follow at Brighton! Bring it on!

No Bloody cakes...lol...

Glad you had a top night Chuck...looking forward to the alnighter...got a couple of choons i've been saveing for this...bring it on...see ya soon...

Alfie

Will it be OK to pay on the door - there could be 5 of us.

Hi Manus, Richard and others who have been asking,

Yes, should be no problem for paying on the door.

To be 110% sure though these are the options.

• Buy online here and you can print out your own ticket
  • Call Paul on 01273 413800 to pay by debit/credit card - we'll have your details on the door then.
  • Call me on 0845 678 3340 or mail info@soul-survivors.co.uk and we'll reserve them for you on the door, you pay at pick up.

I think that's all the bases covered but get in touch with me if you have any concerns.

Many Thanks

Paddy

Guest BintofSoul

• Call Paul on 01273 413800 to pay by debit/credit card - we'll have your details on the door then.
  • Call me on 0845 678 3340 or mail info@soul-survivors.co.uk and we'll reserve them for you on the door, you pay at pick up.

I think that's all the bases covered but get in touch with me if you have any concerns.

Many Thanks

Paddy

I think that covers it Paddy!

Many Thanks

Paddy

Thanks Paddy - Going to be a great night I think

Cheers

Manus

Guest BintofSoul

Should be down to this one, if im not to injured from the folks throwing rotten tomato's at me at soul on the south niter the nite before.

Good - You can come dance to my set in the second room at 2am :thumbsup: !

Provisional Running Order is as follows in the Main Room;

11 Linda Seddon

11.40 Sisters of Soul (Nicki & Tracey Shaw)

12.20 Alfie Linney

1 Mark Sargeant

1.40 Sean Chapman

2.40 Denis Hyde

3.20 Ginger Dave Smyth

4 Johnny Field

4.40 Paddy Shevlin

Just finished sorting me choons out...really looking forward to getting back behind the soulful wheels of steels for Mr Shevlin... If your not got anything else planned for tonight soulies get ya'selfs down to this event your have a ball...and that's a promise...

See you all laters you lovely ppl...

Alfie

Guest BintofSoul

Just finished sorting me choons out...really looking forward to getting back behind the soulful wheels of steels for Mr Shevlin... If your not got anything else planned for tonight soulies get ya'selfs down to this event your have a ball...and that's a promise...

See you all laters you lovely ppl...

Alfie

Tunes sorted! See you there Alfie!

Source Advert