Yksoul 5Th Charity All Dayer - 13 Aug 11 - Askham Bryan College

YKSOUL 5TH CHARITY ALL DAYER

ASKHAM BRYAN CONFERENCE CENTRE, ASKHAM BRYAN COLLEGE, YORK YO23 3FR - 3PM - 1AM

CHARITY - YORK SPECIAL CARE BABY UNIT (charity no. 516552)

ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY - £10.00 - FROM YORK VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE - 01904 550099

YKSoul DJs - Nick Beilby & Steve Bradley

Guest DJs - Andy Carling, Geoff Claxton, Lawrence Grimshaw, Jeff Kidd, Ron Pedley,Johnboy Walton,Rob Wicks & Yocky

VJ - Simon Wragg

For further information about this event please check our website - www.yksoul.com

• Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

So are we Leonard, and looking forward to seeing you again as it's been a while.

Steve B

Leonard, :thumbsup::lol: As allways Steve and the rest of the Yksoul gang :hatsoff2:This will be as allways with this promotional team, a top notch organised event. Total respect to you all for your tireless work raising much needed charities for those who need it the most. Hope your day goes well, as i`m sure it will. JUST A PS TO THE DJ`S..................WATCH THE VOLUME :thumbup:

Guest topcatnumpty1

Whats up with you Lawrence? i think Leonard suits you better-----looking 4 ward to this and to see Mr Pedley again

T.C and Rani

YKSOUL 5TH CHARITY ALL DAYER

ASKHAM BRYAN CONFERENCE CENTRE, ASKHAM BRYAN COLLEGE, YORK YO23 3FR - 3PM - 1AM

CHARITY - YORK SPECIAL CARE BABY UNIT (charity no. 516552)

ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY - £10.00 - FROM YORK VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE - 01904 550099

YKSoul DJs - Nick Beilby & Steve Bradley

Guest DJs - Andy Carling, Geoff Claxton, Lawrence Grimshaw, Jeff Kidd, Ron Pedley,Johnboy Walton,Rob Wicks & Yocky

VJ - Simon Wragg

For further information about this event please check our website - www.yksoul.com

And its to held on Saturday 13th August :thumbsup: . Always look forward to this event held by YKsoul who do so much for charity :hatsoff2:

Edited by Naughty Boy

Feel very very proud to be asked to both play and pick the tracks for the charity cd this year last years event was a cracker and i think this will be even better many many thanks to the yk crew for letting me be part of it and lets hope we raise a fortune atb yocky. PS Lawrence tha can buy one llike everybody else yer tite west yorkshire T**t PPS you wont know any of the tracks anyway LOL The Yockmiester

Feel very very proud to be asked to both play and pick the tracks for the charity cd this year last years event was a cracker and i think this will be even better many many thanks to the yk crew for letting me be part of it and lets hope we raise a fortune atb yocky. PS Lawrence tha can buy one llike everybody else yer tite west yorkshire T**t PPS you wont know any of the tracks anyway LOL The Yockmiester

THATS NOT A NICE THING TO SAY IS IT (BARNSLEY CHOP FACE) :P SHOW YOU HOW TIGHT I AM (WHAT ABOUT A TENNER FOR ONE TO GET THE FUNDS GOING)

Edited by algsoul

THATS NOT A NICE THING TO SAY IS IT (BARNSLEY CHOP FACE) :P SHOW YOU HOW TIGHT I AM (WHAT ABOUT A TENNER FOR ONE TO GET THE FUNDS GOING)

Sorry to interupt you both when you seem to be having so much fun but the DJ's do get a copy on arrival, free.

Right you may continue.....................lol

Steve

going to see my sister in york that weekend,how far away is the venue from AMBROSE STREET FULFORD .?....gonna see if i can slip away with the brother-in- law ....now that is one person who needs educating musically :yes: ....if i order tickets will they hold them on the door (or is there any chance you can pay on the door) ............ps.. the wife nots to pleased with this idea :thumbup:

Edited by staceys dad
Guest marie

Hi, it's about 15/20 mins drive, just head for the bypass, then the A64 will take you there.

We will only sell tickets on the door, if we have any left, so can't say until the day I'm afraid.

You can get tickets from York Visitor Info Centre, they post them out,or you can send me a cheque and I will post them out, we can't reserve tickets for people to pay on the door,sorry !! :(

Hope you can make this event, it is a lovely venue, and great DJ line up

Marie - YKSoul

Edited by marie
Guest yorks old boys

we already new lol birthday bash but owt can happen in barnsley the yockster is getting like soul sam all over the place see you sat have fun

Looking forward to Saturday

Mega rare and in demand double header from "The Innersection", two absolutely magic Modern Soul tracks.

This original issue 45 RPM 7" record (white label and not yellow label) is on Group 5 Records 101.

This long out of print record was produced by Tom Nixon, a legend of stax Records.

Looking forward to Saturday

Mega rare and in demand double header from "The Innersection", two absolutely magic Modern Soul tracks.

This original issue 45 RPM 7" record (white label and not yellow label) is on Group 5 Records 101.

This long out of print record was produced by Tom Nixon, a legend of stax Records.

Nice tune Stu.

See you on the 13th.

Steve

Forgot to mention that Yocky will be on a bit earlier than he normally would be as he has a prior engagement so if you want to see him you'd better get there before 5pm to avoid disappointment.

Steve

Do you mean under the terms of his release and his leg tag he needs to be home before its dark. :thumbup::P

Guest yorks old boys

Do you mean under the terms of his release and his leg tag he needs to be home before its dark. :thumbup::P

dont frett we have a lock up for him

Hi, it's about 15/20 mins drive, just head for the bypass, then the A64 will take you there.

We will only sell tickets on the door, if we have any left, so can't say until the day I'm afraid.

You can get tickets from York Visitor Info Centre, they post them out,or you can send me a cheque and I will post them out, we can't reserve tickets for people to pay on the door,sorry !! :(

Hope you can make this event, it is a lovely venue, and great DJ line up

Marie - YKSoul

Could we pay for tickets via paypal etc and collect them on the door due to not enough time to guarentee postage?

thinking of coming to this, but won't know anybody, so hoping you're all a friendly bunch who'll make a stranger welcome! :thumbsup:

just look out for the old boy he will look after you

Will Do! Live in Hull now, and only started going back out a couple of years ago, but apart from Brid & Scarboro weekenders never seem to go anywhere reasonably local! Love York, and a charity dayer sounds like a great place to start - looking forward to it now!

Paul

Now you've got me confused??????????????????.......................lol

Steve

And me! I'm "old" (ish) and went to Wigan....... Who do I have to look out for again? :D

Well that's me sorted for tomorrow, just gotta go and set up the venue next.

We will be selling any remaining tickets on the door.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Well that's me sorted for tomorrow, just gotta go and set up the venue next.

We will be selling any remaining tickets on the door.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Just got back from setting the venue up and I must say it's the best it's ever looked for us there.

Roll on tomorrow and if you still haven't made up your mind where to go, you could do a lot worse than Askham Bryan College.

Steve

Just got back from setting the venue up and I must say it's the best it's ever looked for us there.

Roll on tomorrow and if you still haven't made up your mind where to go, you could do a lot worse than Askham Bryan College.

Steve

Looks like we got ourselves some sun for the All Dayer so get yourselves along.

Steve