C D Swap - Deep, Sweet & Group Soul

s7oul

It's been a while since the last one so time to get burning again !

Usual rules apply, i.e. only participate if you are prepared to put together and mail your own compilation. Other than that please feel free to make it as broad as possible across the decades / genres; as long as it's Soulful.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Pat Biggerstaff

SWAP NOW CLOSED - 15 IN THE GROUP

Edited by s7oul
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Pat

Still not back in my house so haven,t the facilities to make a contribution, but would be an eager and grateful receipiant if any of the lads could knock an extra one up. I will be back in my house in August and will send some out ASAP in return.

Kev

Social source share

Hi Pat

Still not back in my house so haven,t the facilities to make a contribution, but would be an eager and grateful receipiant if any of the lads could knock an extra one up. I will be back in my house in August and will send some out ASAP in return.

Kev

Kev,

Rest assured I'm sure the guys (me included) will do the right thing and keep you in the loop.

Mike

Social source share

Hi PatStill not back in my house so haven,t the facilities to make a contribution, but would be an eager and grateful receipiant if any of the lads could knock an extra one up. I will be back in my house in August and will send some out ASAP in return.Kev

Kev,Rest assured I'm sure the guys (me included) will do the right thing and keep you in the loop.Mike

can only echo what Mike says, won't be a prob at all Kev, and I hope things are going well with moving back in mate

steve

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much to the chaps who sent me copies of their CD's, Steve Edgar, Pete Dillon, Steve Clancy and Dave Turner. They are all superb and very gratefull received.

Thank you very much.

gary

You're more than welcome Gary, the stuff you have put us onto over the years mate

steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert