Northern Soul & Motown @ The Roibin Hood Brierley - Sat 16Th July - Special Guest - Dave Raistrick

Hi everybody,

Saturday the 16th of July Myself, Dick & Jonah will be joined by special guest "Dave Raistrick", Skeggy Weekender, Butlins etc.... thumbup.gif Everyone from round these parts has met Dave & heard him do some great spots at his do's at Skegg, Butlins, Niters & also guest spots round here from time to time whistling.gif, always puts on a crackin' show with his fantastic collection of records :thumbup:, nuff said thumbsup.gif. Great night last month, everybody had a ball, hope to do a repeat this month thumbsup.gif. A.T.B music policy, great venue, nice large dance floor, brill friendly atmosphere & cheap beer :Dwhistling.gif:lol:beer.gif (large secure car park with CCTV).

Don't forget folks, we here 3rd Saturday of this month & every month at The Robin Hood, bringing you loads top National & Local guest DJ's :thumbup:. For more info see our ad on the Events Calender :g:(with detailed map) or ring me on :- 01302 726124.

100% Vinyl, 100% Dancing, 10 minutes Junction 37/38 A1 M.

For more updates, info, laughs & banter, keep checking this blog, be in touch soon, Woody king.gif

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to my first ever guest spot at the Robin Hood - looks like we're in for a GREAT night of CLASSIC OLDIES and TOP 'NITER SPINS, l will have my record bar and Skeggy weekenders tickets on sale.

See you ALL on the 16th

All the Best

Dave.

www.starsandstripesimports.com and www.skeggyweekender.co.uk

hi dave looking forward to the hood not been 4 a while.huh.gif babysitting dutys biggrin.gif tell the landlord to make sure ees got plenty of ale coz me n the lads r pretty dry now. c u soon buddy or should i say woody.yes.gif

Ey up Russ,

good to hear from you, glad you & the gang are making one this month thumbup.gif. Looks like we're in for another cracker again this month :thumbsup:thumbup.gif. Saw Gaz the other week, see if you can get in touch & get him to come along too, he naver seems to get out much these days, be nice to see him :lol:.

Take care buddy, see you soon Dave :ohmy:.

Really looking forward to my first ever guest spot at the Robin Hood - looks like we're in for a GREAT night of CLASSIC OLDIES and TOP 'NITER SPINS, l will have my record bar and Skeggy weekenders tickets on sale.

See you ALL on the 16th

All the Best

Dave.

www.starsandstripesimports.com and www.skeggyweekender.co.uk

Hi Dave,

thanks for coming along next Saturday as our guest :lol:. Realy looking forward to your spot with us :thumbsup:, glad you're bringing your Record Bar along too, there's collectors & DJ's always buying & on the look out for new stuff to play :lol:, be having a scan through myself :yes:.

Thanks for getting in touch Dave, see you next week, Woody :yes:

Hi dave looking forward to the hood on sat

will be another brill nite,looking forward to

the guest djs spot.

See you on the nite.:lol:

Hi,

yeah me too, looking forward to a good work out on the dance floor to Dave's spot :rolleyes:. Bring some cash too, might be a few bargins to be had at Dave's Record Bar, you never know.... :D

See you Saturday, Dave king.gif.

:lol:Hi all , really looking forward to the robin hood, great guest this month once again, no crutches now so you mite even see me on the floor , prob laid down lol

regards mickey

Hi Mick,

pleased to here you're on the mend & looking forward seeing you at the Robin again this weekend :no:. Standing on your own two feet eh, won't be shaking your crutch this month then :lol:. Be good to see you having a twirl buddy :D. Hey Mick, great spot last month, you were awesome :ohmy:.

See you Saturday pal, Woody :thumbsup:

Hi Woody

Hopefully will got down to the Robin Hood on saturday

Got a bit of work on so you never know :yes::thumbsup: -

at least I might be able to spend my overtime looking thru Daves boxes laugh.gif:lol:

Andy

Hi Andy,

be nice to see you & Sheila again so soon, glad your making one thumbsup.gif. Looking like we're gonna have another corker on Saturday thumbup.gif,

Can't wait, heard Mr Raistrick do some fantastic spots, he plays some superb tunes & always fills the dance floor whistling.gif:shades:.

Gonna be a great night & a great atmosphere thumbsup.gif, see you then Andy, Woody king.gif

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Dave and the Robin Hood crew, not sure if I'll be coming saturday, been quite busy recently, and got to do friday at Crookes and what with a stay in hospital, trying to take it easy, so somethings got to go. Was really looking forward to catching up with Mr. Raistrick.hatsoff2.gif

Hope Nigel doesn't get lost without baznav, I think he left a trail of breadcrumbs to follow last time.laugh.gif

Hope you all have a great night, see you all soon, Barry, KGB, KTF.:yes:thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

HELLO WOODY, LOOKING FORWOOD TO THIS ONE IT WILL BE A CRACKER

WITH MR RAISTRICK THE GUEST DJ. I WILL BE WITH YOU ABOUT 8 O' CLOCK. :thumbsup:beer.gif:Dbeer.gifbeer.gif

Hello Tom,

I think so too, gonna be great. Your usual spot at the end of the bar has already been reserved, beer.gif:lol: :lol: beer.gifbeer.gif does this mean you want them lined up ready ?? :lol:

See you about 8 0' clock then :lol:. Here's one for the road beer.gif, Woody king.gif

Hey folks,

forgot to say earlier, spoke to Yocky on the phone this morning, him & Joy are coming over too on Saturday. Anybody wanting tickets for The Bridlington Weekender, Yocky'll have them with him for sale on Saturday as well :lol:. So thats tickets for the next Skeggy Weekender & Bridlington Weekender on sale here at The Robin Hood this Saturday !!! :thumbsup:.

Cheers everybody beer.gif, Woody :D

Guest chris

Hi Dave,

Looking forward to the Robin as always, with Mr Raistrick in attendance it should be a great night.

The taxi ride there should be even better than usual, sat in the back seat with the lovely Sue and her sister

will set my evening up nicely thank you. Are you sure you don't want swap places..:huh:

I'll see everyone Saturday....:)

Chris.

Ey up Dave and the Robin Hood crew, not sure if I'll be coming saturday, been quite busy recently, and got to do friday at Crookes and what with a stay in hospital, trying to take it easy, so somethings got to go. Was really looking forward to catching up with Mr. Raistrick.swoon.gif

Hope Nigel doesn't get lost without baznav, I think he left a trail of breadcrumbs to follow last time.beer.gif

Hope you all have a great night, see you all soon, Barry, KGB, KTF.:yes:beer.gifbeer.gif

Hi Baz,

no probs, you should be taking it easy pal, you'll have calm down with dancing & back drops ect... :lol:. Hope you've breifed Nige again about the the route he has to take :rolleyes:, he is to map reading what a milk man is to brain surgery :lol:.

I'm sure everyone at the Robin'll wish you well on Saturday :thumbup:, take care pal, see you out & about soon, Dave :thumbsup:.

Guest soosietee

Hey Chris,

Always enjoy a bit in the back of the taxi with you swoon.gif but the BOSS says me and my sister are off limits and its his job to keep us happy! :D :D I will just have to meet you on the dancefloor instead! Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else at the Robin tonight...we will be on our way from Manchester to Donny very soon, in time for Dave to get his glad rags on and collect the record boxes.

See you later, Sue and Dave :wave: xx

Guest soosietee

Hi Dave,

Looking forward to the Robin as always, with Mr Raistrick in attendance it should be a great night.

The taxi ride there should be even better than usual, sat in the back seat with the lovely Sue and her sister

will set my evening up nicely thank you. Are you sure you don't want swap places..:huh:

I'll see everyone Saturday....:)

Chris.

Hi Chris it's Me.

bad news about the seating arrangements..... ranting_1.gif (nuff said :lol: ). Glad you're looking forward to tonight us too :thumbup: . Got a couple of new bits in the box this month. see how they go whistling.gif .(gotta push self a bit, no good standing still all the time so to speak).

Thanks for the post Chris, see you tonight buddy, Dave & Sue king.gifinnocent.gif

Source Advert