Stratoliners, Ernestine Eady, Ac Reed, Freddy Scott

funkadelic

I have used the Goldmine gradings as a guide, which are pasted at the bottom, I have been VERY critical as i do not want to mislead. I am not a record dealer, these are all from my personal collection.

Stratoliners - What do you want with my love £150 Federal W.Promo between VG+ & M- plays perfect,has a couple of 'pops' in run-in groove.

Ernestine Eady - The change £100 Scepter W.Promo VG+

Freddie Scott - Mr Heartache £50 Columbia VG+

Geater davis - My Love is so strong for you £20 House of Orange M- sold pending instructions

AC Reed - My Baby's been cheating £75 Cool M-

Postage free, Special delivery arranged at cost.

PM or email timfletcher2@gmail.com

Paypal as gift or personal cheque

NM (M-)records are shiny, with no visible defects. Writing, stickers or other markings cannot appear on the label, nor can any "spindle marks"

from someone trying to blindly put the record on the turntable. Major factory defects also must be absent; a record and label obviously pressed off center

is not Near Mint. If played, it will do so with no surface noise. (NM records don't have to be "never played"; a record used on an excellent

turntable can remain NM after many plays if the disc is properly cared for.)

VG+ records may show some slight signs of wear, including light scuffs or very light scratches that do not affect the listening experience. Slight

warps that do not affect the sound are OK. Minor signs of handling are OK, too, such as telltale marks around the center hole, but repeated playing has

not misshapen the hole. There may be some very light ring wear or discoloration,

stratoliners.pdf

Eady.pdf

scott.pdf

Edited by funkadelic
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic