Fairways Lodge Prestwich - Friday 29Th July

Guest Roy Stewart

Guest Roy Stewart

Third event at this growing in popularity venue - proud to have guest DJ's such as NIGE BROWN - ROMAN - ROBBIE ENGLAND - BILLY FOSTER - ROY and local boy HAZ - will be asking ROMAN to post details re: HOTEL rooms etc.

post-23763-0-56155500-1310148504_thumb.j

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks Roy, starting a new thread with the correct heading. So its FAIRWAYS\LODGE AND LEISURE CLUB. GEORGE ST. off BURY NEW RD. PRESTWICH, MANCHESTER M25 9WS. Friday 29th July add. £5 djs have all been to the club so know whats wanted, Thanks to Harry Grundy for his support, catch details on Has's\radio show this Sunday when William Bell is a studio guest, also Nige Brown for his great enthusiasm and\Carms for pics. Rooms available £45 for double includes full english, plus free use of facilities, squash, fitness room, jacuzzi, also on site bars, restaurant. The first two eventshave gone from 50 to 80 and I would guess 100 would be a packer, significantly all those at the first do came to the second, only differance is this ones on a Friday. Music no policy except good music all genres under one roof, crossover, underplayed, modern, throw in some classics and todays northern, yeah you get it, i not sure what to expect but Iknow the djs get it right, info 01282 613020, hotel 01617981907 , quote soul for room rates, thanks Roman

Guest Roy Stewart

OOOO.. new format!! interest.. specially when it says I'm not signed in!! weird.. ok back to topic.. hope I recover enuf for this un.. gonna be a blast at Ian & Clur's charity gig this w/end!! but got 2 choices.. in the matter.. slim and none.. so.. :hypo:

Hi Carms, back from hols now, got a soul night in at The Green Gate Inn Caister, with Gooner and mates very enjoyable, good birdspotting in Norfolk/ Suffolk, Bittern,Spoonbills, Marsh Harrier, Avocets and many more, came back to do a spot at the Birdtrap, 175 in, doin well this historic venue, cant wait for Friday, even bought some new tunes in Norwich, specially for Prestwich, see you Friday Carms, Romanx

Hi Carms, back from hols now, got a soul night in at The Green Gate Inn Caister, with Gooner and mates very enjoyable, good birdspotting in Norfolk/ Suffolk, Bittern,Spoonbills, Marsh Harrier, Avocets and many more, came back to do a spot at the Birdtrap, 175 in, doin well this historic venue, cant wait for Friday, even bought some new tunes in Norwich, specially for Prestwich, see you Friday Carms, Romanx

Looking forward to Friday Roman!!

I like a bit of Bird Spotting too Roman ,,, Carms is always telling me about it !! :yes::lol::rofl:

Been pulling a few out to play that i dont give an airing much,, was with Dez Jones last weekend hes up for it too!!

Heres to another great nite at The Village :thumbup:

Nige

post-1851-0-32253600-1311622750_thumb.jp

post-1851-0-08191000-1311622864_thumb.jp

Guest Roy Stewart

:hatsoff2: right - 1st sorry not replied for a few.. been a bit sorta busy - but jees am gonna NEED this gig on Friday - had a bi*ch of a week as you know ROMAN/WENDY :hatsoff2:

Here's a starter for 10.. lol..

Also back from Hols Roman. Have'nt been anywhere since Bridlington so we're really looking forward to this one. It'll be great to see all the familiar faces and hopefully meet alot of new ones as we did last time. Maybe we aught to have a BIRD SPOTTING THEME :

BIRD Rollins - Love Man from Carolina

Barbara & Brenda - Never Love a ROBIN

The O' JAYS - I Dig your Act

Jackie Lee - Shotgun & the DUCK

Oh! Also anything on the SWAN label

There must be loads more!

Source Advert