Northern And Rnb List With Price Reductions: Larry Williams & Johnny Watson, Etc

New list here, y'all. Lots of killer pieces from all across the spectrum. Some of these are kind of hard to let go so act quick before I change my mind. $4 shipping to the US and $6 elsewhere. SOUND CLIPS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST! If you're unsure about a grade please don't hesitate to request a clip. I combine shipping costs on multiple items. Thanks!

RnB/Mod

Don Gardner - Let's Party/There's Nothing I Want To Do - TNT - VG++ - $15 - Groovy RnB for the dacners

Paul Kelly - Chills and Fever/Only Your Love - VG+ - $10

Tommy Ridgley - Jam Up/Wish I Had Never - Atlantic - VG - $20 - Killer NoLA instros. Tough to find

Big Maybelle - Do Lord/Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen - VG- $15 - Seems to be in demand lately.

Solomon Burke - Stupidity/Can't Nobody Love You - Atlantic - NM- $35 EVERYONE NEEDS A COPY OF THIS RECORD. This is also the absolutely cleanest copy I've ever found.

Northern Bits

Rose Batiste - Come Back In A Hurry/I Still Wait For You - Revilot - VG - $20 - Detroit goodness!

The Magictones - Happy Days/Trying Real Hard - Westbound - VG+ - $20 - More Detroit Goodness!

Brothers of Soul - Come On Back/The Love I Found In You - BOO - VGminus - $25 $20- Same as the Darrell Banks, looks like crap but plays well enough to DJ. I've spun this plenty of times with no issues. Good copy for the box

Billy Woods - I Found Satisfaction/If I Could Only See - Verve (DJ PROMO) - VG++ - $40 $30- Killer moody mid-tempo number. Great for the dance floor!

Shirley Ellis - Soul Time/Waitin' - Columbia - VGminus - $15- $10 Classic

Larry Williams & johnny Watson - Two For The Price of One/Too Late - Okeh VG++ $80, now $70 - One of the total Northern essentials and a really really beautiful copy to boot!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!