soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Could be wrong but is this not second issue :yes: .

Its a legit U.K release perfectly ok to play.Popsike shows similar prices for Direction Or C.B.S.I just wanted to point out to you that The Direction copy has the added bonus of Chain reaction and looks nicer than CBS.Maybe the CBS was first i don't know for sure but if you want the first release then its prob the U.S Demo you need.

Social source share

Its a legit U.K release perfectly ok to play.Popsike shows similar prices for Direction Or C.B.S.I just wanted to point out to you that The Direction copy has the added bonus of Chain reaction and looks nicer than CBS.Maybe the CBS was first i don't know for sure but if you want the first release then its prob the U.S Demo you need.

Came out CBS first then reissued due to demand on Direction 2-3 years later and remember reading in a dave Godin column in 1974 that it was still available to order, so they didn't delete it for year, same with Brooks & Jerry and Cliff Nobles, so interesting that they kept some Direction titles on catalogue depsite the label ceasing in 1970 or 71. Sorry, I digress...

Social source share

• 9 months later...