Huge Lps Sale - Rare & Common Lps - Pictures Included

I accept PayPal, and I do not add fees. If you have another payment option in mind, please contact me.

Shipping is from Denmark:

Countries inside Europe: 1 LP = £7 --- 2-3 LPs = £10 --- 6-7 LPs = £16

Countries outside Europe: 1 LP = £9 --- 2-3LPs = £15 --- 6-7 LPs = £25

I grade the record first then the sleeve, and I use the following grading system: NM, VG++, VG+, VG, G, F

ArtisticSounds.jpg

The Artistic Sounds "Message To A Nation" (Savoy) NM/VG++ £25 Superb 70s soul/gospel album.

SensationalCymbals.jpg

The Sensational Cymbals "God Bless America" (Soulville) NM/VG++ £25 Rare soul/gospel album.

HermanKelly.jpg

Herman Kelly & Life "...Percussion Explosion!" (Alston) NM/VG++ £30

RickHolmes-1.jpg

Rick Holmes "Remember to Remember / To the Unknowledgeable One" (Gold Mink) VG++ £35

FaithPillow-3.jpg

Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) NM/VG++ £20 Great modern soul. "Shady Lady".

WhiteHeat.jpg

White Heat "Same" (RCA) VG++/VG++ SOLD scarce, in demand 70s album produced by Barry White.

LouisianaPurchase.jpg

Louisiana Purchase "Same" (Basin Street) NM/NM £25 Rare modern soul.

RoyalFlush-1.jpg

Royal Flush "Hot Spot" (GEC) NM/NM £55 Light edge warp which does not affect play; otherwise a nice, clean copy.

ReneAngela-1.jpg

Ren & Angela "Wall to Wall" (Capitol) VG++/NM £12

AnnaKing-3.jpg

Anna King "Back to Soul" (Smash) VG++/NM £45 Rare 60s soul album produced by James Brown. One of the labels has the word "cook" written in on it. Please check the link below to see a picture of the label with writing.

See picture: https://i3.photobucke...naKinglabel.jpg

MinnieRiperton-1.jpg

Minnie Riperton "Pefect Angel" (Epic) NM/VG+ £12 nice sleeve still in shrink, but the upper left corner is damaged. Please click the link below to see an up-close picture of the corner.

See picture: https://i3.photobucke...ertoncorner.jpg

DavidOliver-1.jpg

David Oliver "Mind Magic" (Mercury) VG++/VG++ £10 70s album with some nice steppers.

TerryCallier-2.jpg

Terry Callier "What Color Is Love" (Cadet) VG++/NM £60

TerryCallier1.jpg

Terry Callier "I Just Can't Help Myself" (Cadet) NM/NM £40

GilScott-Heron1-1.jpg

Gil Scott-Heron "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" (Flying Dutchman) NM/VG++ £15

GilScott-Heron-1.jpg

Gil Scott-Heron/Brian Jackson "Winter In America" (Strata East) NM/VG++ £25

KimberleyBriggs-1.jpg

Kimberley Briggs "Passing Clouds" (Fantasy) NM/VG++ £15

AnnPeebles-1.jpg

Ann Peebles "I Can't Stand the Rain" (Hi) VG++/VG+ £15

Cymande-2.jpg

Cymande "Arrival" (Paul Winley) NM/VG+ £35 Their rarest album with some nice modern/70s dancers such as "Since You've Been Gone", "It's Magic" etc. Wear on the lower left corner, otherwise a nice sleeve.

See picture of worn corner: https://i3.photobucke...andehjrne-1.jpg

CaliforniaExecutives-1.jpg

The California Executives Featuring Ronald Dudley "Dancing And Romancing" (Parliament) NM/NM SOLD Great modern soul with several nice tunes.

>>>>>>>>>>List continued below<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by Preben
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PrinceGideon-1.jpg

Prince Gideon "Smooth Sailing" (Hangar 18) NM/VG++ SOLD Rare modern soul.

Glass-1.jpg

Glass Featuring John Williams "Introducing Glass" (HCRC) NM/NM £35

MiddleTennessee.jpg

V/A "Middle Tennessee State University" (IMusic) NM/VG++ £20 Rare university LP with a nice 70s dancer in "I'm Wishing You Well"

Annebelle-1.jpg

Annebelle "A Taste of Soul" (Alshire) VG+/VG++ £15 Basically a clean copy, but there is a mark on one song which clicks; luckily, not on the best song. Please write me for more information.

FullFource-1.jpg

Full Fource "A Long Way Together" (Castle) NM/VG++ £40 Rare group soul from 1980. Small split on the upper seam; otherwise a nice a sleeve. Please click the link below to an up-close picture of the damaged seam.

See up-close picture: https://i3.photobucke...ourceseam-1.jpg

EddieHinton.jpg

Eddie Hinton "Letters From Mississippi" (Amalthea) NM/NM SOLD Rare Swedish album which includes "I'll Come Running (Back to You)".

EddieKendricks-1.jpg

Eddie Kendricks "People...Hold On" (Tamla) VG+/NM £25 His best and most in demand LP, produced by Frank Wilson and includes "Date With the Rain". Some light marks that can't be heard. The sound is really nice and clean, and I'd say that it's close to EX, and sound wise it's EX+. Nice sleeve still in shrink.

MittyCollier-5.jpg

Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) NM/VG++ £30

Saundra-1.jpg

Saundra Hewitt "Saundra" (Disco Mate) NM/NM £25 Rare soul/jazz album only released on Japan.

LarryTtheFamily.jpg

Larry T. & the Family "I'm Moving On" (Let) NM/NM £200 Superb copy.

BarbaraHoward-1.jpg

Barbara Howard "On the Rise" (SR Productions) VG++/NM £175 Mega rare Ohio soul album. Light background noise which I think is due to the pressing since the vinyl looks M-. I have recorded a bit of the LP so please check the second link below to hear the sound quality. There is also a small label flaw, so please also check the first link to a picture of the label.

See label: https://i3.photobucke...wardlabel-1.jpg

Listen: https://www.divshare....ad/13784650-552

VoicesofEastHarlem.jpg

The Voices of East Harlem "Same" (Just Sunshine) NM/VG++ £35 Great album including "Cashing In" and more. Bump in the upper right corner; otherwise a nice, clean sleeve.

Modulations-1.jpg

The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) VG++/NM £30 Brilliant 70s group soul. Great album.

SoulGeneration.jpg

The Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) NM/VG++ £35

NormanFeels.jpg

Norman Feels "Where Or When" (Just Sunshine) NM/VG++ £30 Quality 70s soul album.

Ebonys-1.jpg

The Ebonys "Same" (Philadelphia International) NM/VG++ £30 Sticker on the front cover under the shrink wrap. I don't think this is the original shrink; I would guess that I was wrapped on years later, but the sleeve is still in great shape. And it's definitely the original pressing which comes with the original company inner sleeve!

BarbaraMason-2.jpg

Barbara Mason "If You Knew Him Like I Do" (National General) NM/VG++ £20 Lovely 60s album.

Shine.jpg

Shine "Same" (Connection) NM/VG+ £12 Rare Swedish only soul album with a nice stepper in "So Into You".

EbonyJamBand.jpg

The Ebony Jam Band "Same" (Starbound) NM/NM £35 Rare soul/funk album from the Bay Area. Perfect copy which was sealed when I got it.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

RAMP.jpg

RAMP "Come Into Knowledge" (ABC Blue Thumb) VG++/VG++ £40

MainStreet-1.jpg

Main Street "Same" (Koala) NM/NM £30 Rare soul/funk album from LA with several good tunes. Very slight warp which does not affect play at all.

MarlenaShaw.jpg

Marlena Shaw "The Spice of Life" (Cadet) NM/VG++ £60 Very nice copy with just a bit of wear on the front cover and almost perfect vinyl.

Silk.jpg

Silk "Smooth As Silk" (Prelude) NM/VG++ £20

BarrettStrong.jpg

Barrett Strong "Live & love" (Capitol) VG++/NM £12 "Man Up In the Sky"

Originals-1.jpg

The Originals "Portrait of the Originals" (Soul) NM/VG++ £15 Including crossover gem "Don't Stop Now" only available on this LP.

Originals-2.jpg

The Originals "Def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) NM/VG++ £8

AceSpectrum.jpg

Ace Spectrum "Low Rent Rendezvous" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ SOLD 70s group soul.

AceSpectrum-1.jpg

Ace Spectrum "Just Like In the Movies" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ £5

MarkIV.jpg

Mark IV "Same" (Mercury) NM/VG+ SOLD 70s group soul.

SmokedSugar.jpg

Smoked Sugar "Same" (20th Century) NM/NM SOLD "I'm a Winner" nice 70s.

JaytheTechniques.jpg

Jay & The Techniques "Love, Lost & Found" (Smash) SEALED £15 Recommended 60s album. Check the sound clip below.

Cory.jpg

Cory Braverman "Fire Sign" (Phantom) NM/NM £10 Great rare 70s blue eyed soul album. Several nice tunes.

Skyliners.jpg

The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) NM/VG++ £8 Great obscure 70s soul LP. Includes "The Love Bug" and "We've Got Love On Our Side".

TouchofClass.jpg

Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland International) SEALED £12 Highly recommended Philly soul.

Flair-1.jpg

Flair "Stop, Look & Listen" (Metronome) NM/VG++ £10 Rare Danish LP recorded in the U.K. with musicians like Brian Bennett, Alan Parker etc., but as far as I know, this was only released in Denmark, and it is, therefore, difficult to find outside Denmark. Quite a unique release as this is probably the only soul LP by a Danish band. Nice 70s Dancer in "If You Really Love Me". Please check the sound clip below.

Masqueraders.jpg

The Masqueraders "Love Anonymous" (ABC) NM/VG++ £6 Nice 70s album produced by Isaac Hayes. Includes nice tunes like "Modern Day Woman", "Be For Real", "The Bicentennial", etc. Please check the sound clip below.

Masqueraders-2.jpg

The Masqueraders "Everybody Wanna Live On" (ABC) NM/VG++ £6

FirstChoice.jpg

First Choice "Amred And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) NM/VG++ £6 Great 70s Philly soul. Several nice tunes, but stand outs are "Newsy Neighbors" and "Armed And Extremely Dangerous". Please check the sound clip below.

GeneCHandlerLP.jpg

Gene Chandler "The Gene Chandler Situation" (Mercury) SEALED £8 Several nice 70s dancers. Includes "Simply Call It Love".

Edited by Preben
Social source share

21stcentury.jpg

21st Century "Ahead of Our Time" (RCA) NM/NM £10 Great 70s soul by this child group.

Mirage.jpg

Mirage "Princes of Love" (RCA) NM/VG++ £10 In demand 70s soul album.

Lonette.jpg

Lonette McKee "Lonette" (Sussex) NM/NM £6 Nice 70s blue eyed soul album.

Delegation.jpg

Delegation "The Promise of Love" (Shadybrook) SEALED £10 Great 70s group soul. PLEASE NOT: this copy has been sold, but I have a NM/VG+ for sale.

LeroyHutson.jpg

Leroy Hutson "Feel The Spirit" (Curtom) SEALED £15 Classic album incl. "Let's Be Lonely Together", "Never Know What You Can Do" and "Lover's Holiday"

MarcusMiller-1.jpg

Marcus Miller "Suddenly" (Warner Bros.) NM/NM £6 "Lovin' You" superb modern dancer.

BarbaraMasonBunnySigler.jpg

Barbara Mason & Bunny Sigler "Locked In This Position" (Curtom) VG++/VG+ £6 Great 70s album by these two legendary artists.

Tymes-1.jpg

The Tymes "Turning Point" (RCA) SEALED £6 Nice 70s northern group soul.

AlWilson-1.jpg

Al Wilson "I've Got a Feeling" (Playboy) SEALED £6 Superb album with some strong 70s dancers.

MainIngredientBitter-1.jpg

Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (RCA) SEALED £6 70s group soul.

MainIngredient.jpg

The Main Ingredient "Rolling Down A Mountainside" (RCA) NM/VG++ £8 Great 70s soul album.

OneWay.jpg

One Way "Shine On Me" (MCA) NM/NM £5 "Didn't You Know It" is really good. Check the sound clip below.

JOBOrchestra.jpg

J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors to Your Heart" (Govinda) NM/VG++ £5 UK pressing. Includes the two great in demand 70s tunes "Don't Want That Illusion" and "The Soul", but there are more nice tunes.

LouCourtney-1.jpg

Lou Courtney "Buffalo Smoke" (RCA) NM/NM £8 Superb mellow soul tune in "Come to Me", which sounds as he was inspired by Marvin Gaye.

BobbyNunn.jpg

Bobby Nunn "Second to Nunn" (Motown) VG++/VG++ £6 Modern soul/boogie.

TataVega.jpg

Tata Vega "Totally Tata" (Tamla) VG++/VG++ £5 Nice 70s album on Tamla.

GeneralCrook.jpg

General Crook "Same" (Wand) NM/VG++ £20 Superb, rare soul/funk album.

NewBirthCominFromAll-1.jpg

New Birth "Comin' From All Ends" (RCA) SEALED £8 70s soul/funk album with several nice tunes.

NewBirth.jpg

New Birth "Behold the Mighty Army" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £5 includes "Deeper" which is rare and in demand on 12", but the real stand out to me is "Your Love Is In My Veins". Nice 1976 album produced by Frank Wilson. Please check the sound clip below.

NewBirth-4.jpg

The New Birth "Ain't No Big Thing, But It's Growing" (RCA) NM/VG++ £12

Edited by Preben
Social source share

SmokeLP-1.jpg

Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) SEALED £5 Great 70s group soul/funk. Includes the superb 70s dancer "What Comes Around Goes Around" plus more.

Mystiqe.jpg

Mystique featuring Ralph Johnson "Same" (Curtom) NM/VG++ £6 Great 70s soul album produced by Curtis Mayfield. Includes "Fill You Up"

PrimeTime.jpg

Prime Time "Flying High" (Total Experience) NM/VG++ SOLD Includes the brilliant modern dancer "I Owe It to Myself".

FunkyCommunication.jpg

Funky Communication Committee "Baby I Want You" (Free Flight) NM/NM £5 Blue eyed soul album from 1979.

RalphCarter-1.jpg

Ralph Carter "Young and In Love" (Mercury) VG++/VG+ £5

FiveSpecial.jpg

Five Special "Same" (Elektra) NM/VG++ SOLD 1979 group soul produced by Ron Banks (of the Dramatics).

FiveSpecialTrackN.jpg

Five Special "Trak N" (Elektra) NM/VG++ SOLD 80s group soul produced by Ron Banks (of the Dramatics) with a couple of nice steppers.

BanksHampton.jpg

Banks & Hampton "Passport to Ecstasy" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £5

JimmyJones.jpg

Jimmy James and the Vagabonds "You Don't Stand a Chance If You Can't Dance" (Pye Canada) VG++/VG+ £8 Great 70s LP including his in demand 70s northern dancer "Hey Girl".

ReubenHowell.jpg

Reuben Howell "Same" (Motown) NM/VG+ £10 Brilliant 1973 soul album with the in demand northern monster "You Can't Stop a Man In Love", but there are other great tunes on this underrated Motown LP.

Zulema.jpg

Zulema "Same" (RCA) VG++/VG++ SOLD 1975 soul album with the great dancer "Wanna Be Where You Are".

CandiStaton.jpg

Candi Staton "Candi" (Warner Bros.) VG++/VG++ £8 Great 1974 album by this great artist.

MarilynMcCoo-1.jpg

Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (ABC) NM/NM £5 Nice 70s soul album with lovely duets produced by Don Davis.

NormanConnorsThisIs.jpg

Norman Connors "This Is Your Life" (Arista) VG++/VG++ £6 Beautiful soul/fusion album by Norman Connors featuring the vocals of Jean Carn and Eleanor Mills. Includes "Stella", "The Creator Has a Master Plan" and more.

NormanConnorsinvitation.jpg

Norman Connors "Invitation" (Arista) VG++/VG++ £6 Includes the in demand soul tune "Be There in the Morning" with vocals by Jean Carn.

NormanConnors-1.jpg

Norman Connors "Romantic Journey" (Buddah) NM/VG++ £6 1977 album which includes the soulful "Once I've Been There".

Dramatics4.jpg

The Dramatics "A Dramatic Experience" (Volt) NM/VG+ SOLD

Dramatics-5.jpg

The Dramatics "Joy Ride" (ABC) NM/VG++ £5

Dramatics2.jpg

Ron Banks and The Dramatics "The Dramatic Jackpot" (ABC) SEALED £8 PLEASE NOTE: this copy has been sold, but I still have a NM/VG+ available.

Dramatics1.jpg

The Dramatics "Shake It Well" (ABC) VG++/VG++ SOLD Very nice 1977 album by this legendary group.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

Dramatics-6.jpg

The Dramatics "The Best of the Dramatics" (Volt) NM/NM £5 best of LP from 1974 including "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get", "In the Rain", The Devil Is Dope" etc.

StreetPeople.jpg

Street People "Same" (Vigor) NM/VG++ £6

ShirleyBrown.jpg

Shirley Brown "Same" (Arista) VG++/VG+ £5

MargeDodson-1.jpg

Marge Dodson "A Lovely Way to Live" (Decca) NM/VG++ £12 "Be Your Baby".

LTGExchange.jpg

LTG Exchange "Susie Heart Breaker (Ghetto Child)" (RCA) VG++/VG++ £6

LamontDozier-1.jpg

Lamont Dozier "Right There" (Warner Bros) NM/VG++ £6

JimmyRicks-1.jpg

Jimmy Ricks "Tell Her You Love Her" (Jubilee) NM/VG++ £15

HarryRay.jpg

Harry Ray "It's Good to Be Home" (Sugarhill) NM/NM £6

GladysKnightthePips.jpg

Gladys Knight & The Pips "2nd Anniversary" (Buddah) NM/VG++ £4

Gladys.jpg

Gladys Knight & The Pips "Knight Time" (Soul) NM/VG++ £5

EvelynKing.jpg

Evelyn King "I'm In Love" (RCA) NM/VG++ £6

EricMercury.jpg

Eric Mercury "Same" (Mercury) NM/VG++ £5

EddieKendricksss.jpg

Eddie Kendricks "Vintage '78" (Arista) VG++/VG++ £4

EddieKendrickss.jpg

Eddie Kendricks "For You" (Tamla) VG++/VG++ £2 Name written on front cover and on the label. There are also a few x'es next to some of the song titles on the back sleeve.

EddieKendricks-2.jpg

Eddie Kendricks "Boogie Down!" (Tamla) NM/VG++ £5

Dells-1.jpg

The Dells "Give Your Baby A Standing Ovation" (Cadet) NM/VG++ £6 "Closer"

Davidruffin-2.jpg

David Ruffin "Who I Am" (Motown) NM/VG++ £4

DavidRuffin2.jpg

David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (Warner Bros) NM/VG++ £5 "I Get Excited".

DavidRuffin1.jpg

David Ruffin "Everything's Coming Up Love" (Motown) NM/VG++ £4

DavidRuffin-1.jpg

David Ruffin "In My Stride" (Motown) NM/VG++ £5

Edited by Preben
Social source share

DannyCox.jpg

Danny Cox "Feel So Good" (Casablanca) NM/NM £5

CurtisMayfield.jpg

Curtis Mayfield "Back to the World" (Curtom) NM/VG++ £12 "Right On For the Darkness"

CurtisMayfields.jpg

Curtis Mayfield "There's No Place Like America Today" (Curtom) NM/VG++ £8

BrighterSideofDarkness-1.jpg

Brighter Side of Darkness "Love Jones" (20th Century) NM/NM £12

BobbyMoore-4.jpg

Bobby Moore and the Rhythm Aces "Searching For My Love" (Checker) NM/VG++ £10 Several nice r&b/northern soul tunes. Stand out to me is the great "When I Get This Feeling".

BobBailey.jpg

Bob Bailey "Looking Forward" (Triangle) NM/NM £5

Bloodstone.jpg

Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) NM/NM £6

Bloodstone2.jpg

Bloodstone "I Need Time" (London) NM/VG++ £5

ArethaFranklin.jpg

Aretha Franklin "You" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ £12 "It Only Happens (When I Look at You)"

VernonBurch.jpg

Vernon Burch "I'll Be Your Sunshine" (UA) NM/VG+ £5

TerryHuff.jpg

Terry Huff and Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) NM/VG+ £8 "Just Not Enough Love".

PlatinumHook-1.jpg

Platinum Hook "Same" (Motown) NM/VG+ £5 "Gotta Find Woman"

Persuaders1.jpg

The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) NM/NM £8

Persuaders.jpg

The Persuaders "Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" (Atco) VG++/VG+ SOLD two x'es written on back sleeve.

NewYorkCity-2.jpg

New York City "I'm Doing Fine Now" (Chelsea) SEALED £8 PLEASE NOTE: this copy has been sold, but I still have a NM/NM copy for sale.

KeniBurke-1.jpg

Keni Burke "Same" (Dark Horse) NM/VG++ £10 Name written on back sleeve. "Keep On Singing" superb feel-good dancer, and LP only as far as I know. PLEASE NOTE: this copy has been sold, but I still have a NM/VG+ for sale.

Independents.jpg

The Independents "The First Time We Met" (Wand) NM/VG++ £8

EllerineHardie.jpg

Ellerine Harding "Ellerine" (Mainstream) NM/VG+ £12 white label DJ copy. Upper seam split.

GeorgeGwen.jpg

George & Gwen McCrae "Together" (Cat) NM/NM £12 includes "Winners Together, Losers Apart".

AlGreen-1.jpg

Al Green "Let's Stay Together" (Hi) VG++/NM £15

Edited by Preben
Social source share

WillieHutch.jpg

Willie Hutch "Color Her Sunshine" (Motown) NM/VG++ £5

WilliamBell-1.jpg

William Bell "Relating" (Stax) NM/VG+ £8

WalterJackson.jpg

Walter Jackson "Feeling Good" (Chi Sound) NM/VG++ £5

Sylvia-3.jpg

Sylvia "Same" (Vibration) VG++/VG+ £6 tear on front sleeve.

Spinners-2.jpg

Spinners "Mighty Love" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ £5

RoyCC.jpg

Roy C. "More Sex & More Soul" (Mercury) NM/VG++ £5

RoyC.jpg

Roy C. "Something Nice" (Mercury) NM/VG++ £5 stickers on cover and on the labels.

RonnieDyson.jpg

Ronnie Dyson "Phase 2" (Cotillion) NM/NM £4

RobertParker.jpg

Robert Parker "Barefootin'" (Nola) NM/NM £8

OCSmith.jpg

O. C. Smith "Love Is Forever" (Shadybrook) NM/VG++ £4

MillieJackson.jpg

Millie Jackson "Feelin' Bitchy" (Spring) NM/VG++ £4

MargieJoseph-1.jpg

Margie Joseph "Hear the Words, Feel the Feeling" (Cotillion) NM/VG++ £5

MadelineBell.jpg

Madeline Bell "This Is One Girl" (Pye) NM/VG+ £15 stickers on front cover. "That's What Friends Are For

LeonHaywood.jpg

Leon Haywood "Keep It In the Family" (20th Century) NM/VG++ £6

GaryBartz-3.jpg

Gary Bartz "Bartz" (Arista) NM/VG++ £8 "Keep Goin' On"

FriendsofDistrinction.jpg

Friends of Distinction "Love Can Make It Easier" (RCA) NM/VG++ £6

Floaters.jpg

Floaters "Same" (ABC) NM/VG+ £5

FaithHopeCharity.jpg

Faith Hope & Charity "Life Goes On" (RCA) NM/VG++ £4

DJRogers-2.jpg

D.J. Rogers "On the Road Again" (RCA) NM/VG++ £6

DeniseLasalle.jpg

Dennis LaSalle "Here I Am Again" (20th Century) NM/VG+ £6

Edited by Preben
Social source share

DennisEdwards.jpg

Dennis Edwards "Coolin' Out" (Gordy) NM/VG++ £5

CarlBean.jpg

Carl Bean and Universal Love "All We Need Is Love" (ABC) VG++/VG+ £20 Writing on front sleeve.

BrianAndBrenda-1.jpg

Brian and Brenda "Supersonic Lover" (Rocket) VG++/VG+ £6

BrendaTabulations.jpg

Brenda and the Tabulations "I Keep Coming Back For More" (Casablanca) NM/VG++ £6

BlueMagic1.jpg

Blue Magic "The Magic of Blue" (Atco) VG++/VG £3

BlueMagic.jpg

Blue Magic "Thirteen Blue Magic Lane" (Atco) NM/VG+ £4

AnitaBaker.jpg

Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glen) NM/NM £6 sticker on front.

WillieHutch12.jpg

Willie Hutch "Brothers Gonna Work It Out / In And Out" (Motown) 12" VG++/VG++ £10

WillieHutch-1.jpg

Willie Hutch "Concert In Blues" (Motown) VG++/VG++ £5

SolarHeat.jpg

Solar Heat "Same" (ABC) NM/NM £5

RasputinsStash.jpg

Rasputin's Stash "Same" (Cotillion) NM/VG+ £10

Rahmlee.jpg

Rahmlee "Rise of the Phenix" (Headfirst) NM/VG++ £8

MelbaMoore.jpg

Melba Moore "This Is It" (Buddah) VG++/VG++ £4

LTD.jpg

LTD "Love Magic" (A&M) NM/VG++ £5

LoveUnlimited.jpg

Love Unlimited "In Heat" (20th Century) NM/VG++ £5

LoveUnlimit.jpg

Love Unlimited Orchestra "Music Maestro Please" (20th Century) NM/VG++ £6

LindaLewis.jpg

Linda Lewis "Not A Little Girl Anymore" (Arista) NM/VG+ £5

LeonHuff-1.jpg

Leon Huff "Here To Create Music" (Philadelphia International) NM/NM £6

JeanCarnn.jpg

Jean Carn "Trust Me" (Motown) NM/VG++ £4

JeanCarn.jpg

Jean Carn "Sweet And Wonderful" (TSOP) VG++/VG++ £4

Edited by Preben
Social source share

IsleyBrothers.jpg

The Isley Brothers "Winner Takes All" (T Neck) NM/NM £6

IsleyBrosthers.jpg

The Isley Brothers "Showdown" (T Neck) NM/VG++ £5

IsleyBros.jpg

The Isley Brothers "Harvest For the World" (T Neck) VG++/VG+ £5

Isleybro.jpg

The Isley Brothers "Go All the Way" (T Neck) NM/VG++ £5

Impact.jpg

Impact "Same" (Atco) NM/VG+ £5

HalFrazier.jpg

Hal Frazier "Same" (VMC) NM/NM £5

EttaJones.jpg

Etta James "75" (20th Century) NM/VG++ £5

EstherPhilips.jpg

Esther Philips "What a Difference a Day Makes" (Kudu) NM/NM £5

EddieHolman-1.jpg

Eddie Holman "I Love You" (ABC) VG++/VG £5

EddieFloyd.jpg

Eddie Floyd "Baby Lay Your Head Down (Gently On My Bed)" (Stax) NM/VG++ £8

CliffNobles.jpg

Cliff Nobles "Pony the Horse" (Moon Shot) NM/VG++ £5

CarlCarlton.jpg

Carl Carlton "Everlasting Love" (ABC) NM/VG+ £5

CaduBelle.jpg

Cado Belle "Same" (Anchor) NM/VG+ £5

BenKing.jpg

Ben E. King "Rough Edges" (Maxwell) NM/NM £5

BenEKing.jpg

Ben E. King "Supernatural" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ £4

AnnPeebles-2.jpg

Ann Peebles "The Handwritting Is On the Wall" (Hi) NM/VG++ £5

Temptations.jpg

The Temptations "1990" (Gordy) NM/VG++ £5

TasteofHoney.jpg

A Taste of Honey "Same" (Capitol) VG++/VG++ £4

Sunrize.jpg

Sunrize "Same" (Broadwalk) VG++/VG

StevieWonder.jpg

Stevie Wonder "Innervisions" (Tamla) NM/NM £10

Edited by Preben
Social source share

Steviewond.jpg

Stevie Wonder Journey Through the Secret Life of Plants" (Tamla) NM/NM £10

SaintTropez.jpg

Saint Tropez "Hot and Nasty" (Destiny) NM/VG++ £5

RayGoodman.jpg

Ray, Goodman & Brown "Stay" (Polydor) NM/VG++ £5

PercyMayfield.jpg

Percy Mayfield "Walking On a Tightrope" (Brunswick) NM/VG++ £6

PattieBrooks.jpg

Pattie Brooks "Same" (Casablanca) VG++/VG+ £5

ojaysss.jpg

The O'Jays "Family Reunion" (Philadelphia International) VG++/VG++ £5

Ojayss.jpg

The O'Jays "Back Stabbers" (Philadelphia International) VG++/VG £5

Ojays-2.jpg

The O'Jays "Ship Ahoy" (Philadelphia International) VG++/VG++ £5

LeonWare-2.jpg

Leon Ware "Same" (UA) VG+/VG++ £5

LeonWare-1.jpg

Leon Ware "Inside Is love" (Fabulous) NM/NM £6 Quality 70s soul album in nice shape. Still in shrink.

Friendsofd.jpg

The Friends of Distinction "Whatever" (RCA) NM/VG++ £5

FriendsofDistinction-1.jpg

The Friends of Distinction "Real Friends" (RCA) NM/VG++ £5

DonaldByrd.jpg

Donald Byrd "Thank You...For F.U.M.L. (Funking Up My Life)" (Elektra) NM/VG++ £5

ChocolateMilk.jpg

Chocolate Milk "Hipnotism" (RCA) NM/VG+ £5

CarrieLucas.jpg

Carrie Lucas "Still In Love" (Solar) NM/NM £5

BlackMagic.jpg

Black Magic "Same" (Atco) VG?/VG+ £5

Beloyd.jpg

Beloyd "Today All Day / Get Into Your Life" (Jazzman) NM 12" £5

ArethaInParis.jpg

Aretha Franklin "Aretha In Paris" (Atlantic) VG+/VG++ £4

AngelaClemmons.jpg

Angela Clemmons "Same" (Portrait) VG+/VG+ £4

AngelaBofilll.jpg

Angela Bofill "Something About You" (Arista) VG++/VG++ £5

Edited by Preben
Social source share

AngelaBofill.jpg

Angela Bofill "Angie" (GRP) NM/VG++ £5

PeaboBryson.jpg

Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack "Born to Love" (Capitol) NM/VG++ £5 "Born to Love" nice stepper.

BillyStewart-1.jpg

Billy Stewart "Teaches Old standards New Tricks" (Chess) VG++/VG+ £5 "Ol' Man River"

Ikettes.jpg

The Ikettes "Soul the Hits" (United) VG++/VG £8 Huge cut corner.

RichardDimples-1.jpg

Richard "Dimples" Fields "Dimples" (Broadwalk) NM/VG++ £5

SweetInspirations.jpg

The Sweet Inspirations "Sweet Sweet Soul" (Atlantic) VG+/VG++ £5

TeddyPendergrass-1.jpg

Teddy Pendergrass "Life Is a Song Worth Singing" (Philadelphia International) VG++/NM £5

PattiDrew-1.jpg

Patti Drew "Wild Is Love" (Capitol) VG+/VG+ £5

EttaJames.jpg

Etta James "Same" (Chess) NM/VG+ £5

Kalyan.jpg

Kalyan "Same" (MCA) NM/VG++ £6

fourtopss.jpg

Four Tops "At the Top" (ABC) NM/VG++ £5

BobbyNunn-1.jpg

Bobby Nunn "Second to Nunn" (Gordy) NM/VG++ £5

MelTim.jpg

Mel and Tim "Starting All Over Again" (Stax) VG++/VG+ £5

FourTops.jpg

Four Tops "Still Waters Run Deep" (Tamle Motown) VG++/VG++ £5 German pressing with laminate cover.

OliverCheatham.jpg

Oliver Cheatham "Saturday Night" (MCA) NM/VG++ £10

NormaJean.jpg

Norma Jean "Same" (Bearsville) NM/NM £5 "Saturday" superb soulful disco.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

Everything below is £2 each:

Chaka Khan "Chaka" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £2 "We Got the Love"

Al Wilson "La La Peace Song" (Rocky Road) NMVG+ £2 stickers on sleeve and on the label.

Patti Austin "End of a Rainbow" (CTI) VG++/VG++ £2

Roberta Flack "Killing Me Softly" (Atlantic) VG++/VG++ £2

Jackie Jackson "Same" (Motown) NM/VG++ £2

Gerri Granger "Same" (UA) NM/VG+ £2

The Supremes "Same" (Motown) NM/VG++ £2 album from 1975.

Wilson Pickett "Miz Lena's Boy" (RCA) NM/VG++ £2

Dick Smith "Initial Thrust" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £2

Lawrence-Hilton Jacobs "All the Way ...Love" (ABC) NM/VG+ £2

The Trammps "Slipping Out" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ £2

Chuck Jackson "Needing You Wanting You" (All Platinum) NM/VG £2

Goodie "I Wanna Be Your Man" (Total Experience) NM/VG++ £2

Lenny Williams "Spark of Love" (ABC) NM/VG++ £2 UK pressing.

The Soul Train Gang "Same" (Soul Train) NM/VG+ £2 stickers on cover. "Ooh Cha", "Country Girl".

The Whispers "Open Up Your Love" (Soul Train) NM/VG+ £2

The Whispers "Same" (Solar) VG++/VG++ £2

De Barge "All This Love" (Gordy) NM/NM £2

Rose Banks "Rose" (Motown) NM/VG+ £2

Dobie Gray "Midnight Diamond" (Infinity) NM/VG+ £2

Thelma Houston & Jerry Butler "Thelma & Jerry" (Motown) NM/VG++ £2

Allen Toussaint "Motion" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £2

Eloise Laws "Eloise" (ABC) NM/VG++ £2

Freda Payne "Out of Payne Comes Love" (ABC) NM/VG++ £2

Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) NM/NM £2

Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £2

Detroit Emeralds "Feel The Need" (Westbound) VG++/VG++ £2

Carol Douglas "The Carol Douglas Album" (Midland International) NM/VG++ £2

Facts of Life "Sometimes" (Kayvette) NM/VG++ £2 slight edge warp which does not affect play.

Paul Cacia Band Featuring Janine Cameo "Unbelievable" (Alexander Street) NM/NM £2

Barry White "The Man" (20th Century) VG++/VG++ £2 sticker on front sleeve.

Patti Labelle "Same" (Epic) NM/VG++ £2

Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan "Ask Rufus" (ABC) VG++/VG++ £2

Rufus "Street Player" (ABC) VG++/VG++ £2

Spinners "Love Trippin'" (Atlantic) VG++/VG++ £2 "I Just Want to Fall In Love"

One Way "Lady" (MCA) VG++/VG++ £2

>>>>>>>>>>End of list<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by Preben
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!