STEFAN DEE-TENERIFE

• Replies 14
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest malc gibbons

Hey Gibby don't you get lost its a long way up north if you unfortunate you could have company

A BIT OF COMPANY WOULD BE MUCHLY APRECIATED,AND I WON,T GET LOST I GO UP NORTH REGULAR--LOL--KTF--GIBBY

Guest landy

Will see if I can play Gibby but it a Sunday & I have to get up early on Mondays to hide from the boss but might be able to wangle it ill ch

eck with the escape committee at the home for old truckers (did I spell that right?)

Guest malc gibbons

Sounds like a top night. Might see if I can make the trip Gibby!!!

HI STEVE,YOU WON,T BE DISAPOINTED,FANTASTIC VENUE,IF YOU GO TO STEPHS SITE NORTHERNSOULINTENERIFE YOU WILL SEE PHOTOS OF THE VENUE.ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT--KYF--GIBBY

Guest malc gibbons

Will see if I can play Gibby but it a Sunday & I have to get up early on Mondays to hide from the boss but might be able to wangle it ill ch

eck with the escape committee at the home for old truckers (did I spell that right?)

HI LANDY,I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE OLD F- - - - - S I MEAN TRUCKERS,IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU DID ATTEND CIRCUMSTANCES PREVAILING--LOL--KTF--GIBBY

Guest landy

See what I can do matey might be able to sort something could be a bit difficult cos I struggle to sort me socks but we'll see. You be good and keep off the pills they stretch your trousers. WHOOSH!!!!

Guest malc gibbons

See what I can do matey might be able to sort something could be a bit difficult cos I struggle to sort me socks but we'll see. You be good and keep off the pills they stretch your trousers. WHOOSH!!!!

HAD A BRILLIANT NIGHT AT CREWE,THE RESPONSE FOR DONCASTER IS FANTASTIC,ANYWAY IF YOU DO GO MAKE SURE YOUR FREEZER IS TURNED ON--GIBBY

That is not fair weren't me twas blumming kids. Still need to check dates (got some left from Xmas) think I got checkup around then but we'll see. P.s might see you at alldayer

Guest malc gibbons

That is not fair weren't me twas blumming kids. Still need to check dates (got some left from Xmas) think I got checkup around then but we'll see. P.s might see you at alldayer

no excuses mate,see you at the alldayer if not before--gibby

no excuses mate,see you at the alldayer if not before--gibby

Hey up Malc really looking forward to october and quite proud you have asked me to play at this event and not too far from Barnsley just to let everyone know i have tickets for the event so i will be about over the next couple of month if you want any and i am told it sells out atb Yocky

Guest malc gibbons

Hey up Malc really looking forward to october and quite proud you have asked me to play at this event and not too far from Barnsley just to let everyone know i have tickets for the event so i will be about over the next couple of month if you want any and i am told it sells out atb Yocky

HI YOCKY,LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH YOU,FANTASTIC VENUE.IT WILL BE A PLEASURE MATE--GIBBY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest malc gibbons

DEFO see you at alldayer Gibby but will have to leave for a while in the afternoon for my siesta, can't take the pace these days KTF

it has been noticed about you not having the pace these days,lightweight has been mentioned--see you tonight