Horse & Groom, Doncaster 'sunday 7Th August - 3Rd Anniversary

It's the 3rd Anniversary of the 'SUNDAY CHILL OUT' and Joe and Linda's 40th Wedding Anniversary at ......

The 'HORSE & GROOM'

EAST LAITH GATE

DONCASTER

on SUNDAY 7th AUGUST from 12 noon to 7pm..... ish

As always it will be totally Across the Board underplayed Soul music with residents Dave & Bri Pinch, Joe Lakin, Steve Mank and Mick Waddington

Guest DJ's this time are .........

GARY SMITH (Horti Soul Club) &

special guest none other than Mr TED MASSEY

over '7 HOURS OF QUALITY SOUL MUSIC'

Superb Bar Food available all afternoon

and as always .......ITS ......... 'FREE ADMISSION'

Edited by PS-Soul
  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Derbyshire Bint

Really gutted not to be able to attend this most excellent of venues this time.......but Paul and Sue have granted us leave of absence this time!!!

Vicki and Kev

Guest Derbyshire Bint

The moral of the story is..........don't post whilst drinking wine, and then you don't risk repeating yourself........"this time". Which I haven't done this time!!!!! :lol:

Guest Derek White

Working Sun night, :( will try and make it through for an hour or so and a couple of lemonades.

2 fabulous guests and the usual suspects should make for a superb afternoon. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Derek.

Sorry guys cant make this one as we are darn sarf at the Monumental weekend, I know you'll all have a ball, oh just one more thing (in best Columbo style) can one of the resident djs play Little old man, Bill Cosby please for the little old man? :wicked: :wicked:

Blake

Edited by BLAKE H
Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

12 hour nights all weekend !!!!

Just wondering if theres a chance of a copy of the Anniversary CD :shhh:

Have a good one, as always :thumbup:

Guest matty

had a little scare yesterday...it might be my first sober chillout.. we`ll have to see :rolleyes:

dave

Glad your ok dave............can i have your beer tokens..matty

It's the 3rd Anniversary of the 'SUNDAY CHILL OUT' and Joe and Linda's 40th Wedding Anniversary at ......

The 'HORSE & GROOM'

EAST LAITH GATE

DONCASTER

on SUNDAY 7th AUGUST from 12 noon to 7pm..... ish

As always it will be totally Across the Board underplayed Soul music with residents Dave & Bri Pinch, Joe Lakin, Steve Mank and Mick Waddington

Guest DJ's this time are .........

GARY SMITH (Horti Soul Club) &

special guest none other than Mr TED MASSEY

over '7 HOURS OF QUALITY SOUL MUSIC'

Superb Bar Food available all afternoon

and as always .......ITS ......... 'FREE ADMISSION'

Looking forward to a good session on Sunday with the added bonus of guests Garry & Sir Ted Massey :hatsoff2:

Don

had a little scare yesterday...it might be my first sober chillout.. we`ll have to see :rolleyes:

dave

YOU HAVE MY SYMPATHY DAVE - WILL DEFO BE MY 1ST SOBER CHILLOUT & I'M NOT AT WORK ON MONDAY! :(

I MAY EVEN OFFER TO DO THE DRIVING SO THAT PETE CAN HAVE A DRINK! :ohmy:

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY THO - SOUL EVENTS DON'T COME BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GONNA BE A GREAT DAY OF TOP SOUNDS & CELEBRATIONS. CAN'T WAIT. :thumbup:

AV :D

Our.first visit to h&g , were staying at the holiday inn is that walking distance? Atb diddy & drewes

Hi Diddy & Drewes

If its the Holiday Inn at Warmsworth its about 3 1/2 miles so a taxi might be better

The Holiday Inn Express at First point is about the same distance

C U Sunday

Mick W

Edited by soulfulmick

Car full coming from Lincoln and looking forward to both Anniversaries on this day with 2 great guests.

I must remember to stick my hand up when the register is called as I don't want to ruin my 100% attendance!!

See you all Sunday :thumbup:

Chris

HI CHRIS THE h&G WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU...... JOE

Happy 3rd Anniversary, had some happy times there and some brilliant music played as always, I must say, Sunday looks a bit "special" looking at the bill !!

ATB

Mickey

Car full coming from Lincoln and looking forward to both Anniversaries on this day with 2 great guests.

I must remember to stick my hand up when the register is called as I don't want to ruin my 100% attendance!!

See you all Sunday :thumbup:

Chris

You're already ticked on the register :thumbsup:

C U Sun

Mick W