Horse & Groom, Doncaster 'sunday 7Th August - 3Rd Anniversary

didn't know you liked a drink matty i'll give you one of mine joe

HI JOE,

i WILL BE BRINGING A CAR FULL AS USUAL, INCLUDING OUR RESIDENT "STEAMBOAT" Mr MATTY SHERLOCK :yes: :yes: :yes: .

I dont think we have missed one since we first attended the h&g half way through year 2. Just the best place to be with quality music and great friendly people. :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Just a reminder for anyone travelling from the north, there is a small matter of the challenge cup semi final between Leeds and Castleford at the Keepmoat stadium in Doncaster so there could be some 12000 plus fans travelling into Donny down the A1 and A630 so get there early or around 2pm to avoid the traffic.

Joe can you ask the landlord to put it on the telly? as i dont need my ears to watch the game.

ROY

• Replies 63
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI JOE,

i WILL BE BRINGING A CAR FULL AS USUAL, INCLUDING OUR RESIDENT "STEAMBOAT" Mr MATTY SHERLOCK :yes: :yes: :yes: .

I dont think we have missed one since we first attended the h&g half way through year 2. Just the best place to be with quality music and great friendly people. :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Just a reminder for anyone travelling from the north, there is a small matter of the challenge cup semi final between Leeds and Castleford at the Keepmoat stadium in Doncaster so there could be some 12000 plus fans travelling into Donny down the A1 and A630 so get there early or around 2pm to avoid the traffic.

Joe can you ask the landlord to put it on the telly? as i dont need my ears to watch the game.

ROY

Yes we will but there might be competion with a certain football match. However the rugby will get mine and Joe's vote :thumbup: :thumbup:

C U tomorrow

Yes we will but there might be competion with a certain football match. However the rugby will get mine and Joe's vote :thumbup: :thumbup:

C U tomorrow

Mick,

If you are referring to the Mighty Reds against some other team from Manchester in the Community Shield it's only live on Sky so won't be a problem as I don't think H&G has Sky, Rugbys on BBC2 so no problem.

Football highlights are on ITV at 6pm though.

See you tomorrow early doors.

Paul

HI JOE,

ROY

ROY

I MIGHT WEAR MY CAS SHIRT TOMORROW BUT DON'T TELL YOUR AZZA. :shhh::lol: COME ON YE TIGERS!............... :wicked::thumbup:

SEE YOU AND THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON DELIGHT CREW TOMORROW.

AV :D

Guest Donnyboy

Joe - Not sure if I'll be there palying in a charity football match at Armthorpe in the morning with drinks after - will try and get there at some stage - bad start for Donny + Leeds but we're above you on goal difference!"

Happy Birthday + Anniversary

Guest Donnyboy

Joe - Not sure if I'll be there palying in a charity football match at Armthorpe in the morning with drinks after - will try and get there at some stage - bad start for Donny + Leeds but we're above you on goal difference!"

Smiler

It's not how you start it's how you finish, hope to see you later.

Mick W

Guest joebendover

DON'T FORGET free carparking in the market car park 2 mins from the H & G C U ALL ON SUNDAY.... JOE

worksop crew turning out teno"s birthday should be a goodun lol!

Source Advert