Birthday Bash

I was asked if i was going to start a thread for my 50th Birthday bash in August, I was`nt too sure..... but here goes,

If you look in events all details are there, it is invite only so if i have missed anyone who would like to come please pm me with your address and i will send invites ..................no invite no entry.

Im hoping it too be a very memorable evening, can i just specify that it will not be a full on SOUL Event as i have members of the family not into it ....not a lot but a few lololololol

So come on you lot lets try and have a bit of a laugh with this and see where it goes.

No old age gags please lololol

regards

Juliexxxxxxxxxx

P.S mike i hope i posted in the right place.

Bloody hell, come on you guys I aint that bad am I ???? thought there would be a few to post :(

hi julie

im looking fwd to this most prestigious event..its going to be a jolly decent bash and i cant wait for the cocktail sticks with cheese and pineapple on them

moldie

Guest BintofSoul

Bloody hell, come on you guys I aint that bad am I ???? thought there would be a few to post :(

I would love to be there to help you celebrate but sadly I'll be with my sister celebrating her birthday! Have a fantastic time, I'm sure you will!

Nicki XXXX

Guest BintofSoul

Never mind Nicki and give my Birthday wishes to your sister (Tracy ? ) :thumbsup:

Julie xxx

Will do Julie. Have a great Birthday. XXXX

Looking forward to spending time with the "Kids" - Julie your only a wippersnapper. :lol: :lol:

Barry

with you on the djing line up its an event not too be missed

moldie

Barry, your so kind :wicked: Looking forward to your set :thumbsup: dont forget my BLACK BOX :thumbup:

Julie xxx

im bringing you a box julie...it aint black and it aint chocolate either

moldie xx

Guest SteveJohnston

All info Moldie in events :D

Now i`m really getting excited 17 more sleeps :thumbsup:

Come in Claire i can see you peeking :lol::lol::lol:

Julie xxx

Peeking! you can't walk past without some old git shouting baggy! :wink:

All info Moldie in events :D

Now i`m really getting excited 17 more sleeps :thumbsup:

Come in Claire i can see you peeking :lol::lol::lol:

Julie xxx

Peeking?? Moi ?? :wave:

Sara & I are going to go buy new outfits next Friday when we're in Bournemouth all being well ..

(No not matching ones ) :lol:

Just need Sara to win loads of money at Ascot this weekend !!! ..

How many more sleeps now ??

Looking forward to making it a lovely weekend with a nice overnight stay .. :wub: :wub:

Claire xxx

Peeking?? Moi ?? :wave:

Sara & I are going to go buy new outfits next Friday when we're in Bournemouth all being well ..

(No not matching ones ) :lol:

Just need Sara to win loads of money at Ascot this weekend !!! ..

How many more sleeps now ??

Looking forward to making it a lovely weekend with a nice overnight stay .. :wub: :wub:

Claire xxx

i think ive sorted my outfit out :D

16 more sleeps :thumbup:

julie xxxx

Oi behave yourself your getting very gobby lately :P

Pm`d you :D

typo error sorry lolol

im deleting pms before i read them..im expecting hundreds over the weekend

moldie xx