Birthday Bash

:lol: :lol: :lol: Moldie, Mark Holmes showed this to his daughter Meagan before the last Hitsville :lol: She was convinced i was gonna turn up wearing it :lol::lol::lol: Maybe next week eh !!!!!!!!!!

Not long now

hope everyone is buzzing .......I am

julie xx

Hi Julie replying on this post ( as to the Pilsley playlist post) was only thinking yesterday what to play, so why don't you tell us some of your favorites requests from the days gone by to start us off..........

Barry x

was only thinking yesterday what to play, so why don't you tell us some of your favorites requests from the days gone by to start us off..........

Barry

hi barry

julies fave plays from days gone by are all on 78,s......looking fwd to spinning some tunes to make julie smile..might even have a few surprises in store

im sure between us we can keep her on the floor

moldie

was only thinking yesterday what to play, so why don't you tell us some of your favorites requests from the days gone by to start us off..........

Barry

hi barry

julies fave plays from days gone by are all on 78,s......looking fwd to spinning some tunes to make julie smile..might even have a few surprises in store

im sure between us we can keep her on the floor

moldie

never seen you out on the floor so how you gonna keep her between us :lol: :lol:

never seen you out on the floor so how you gonna keep her between us :lol: :lol:

i have a famous picture of me "out on the floor" at an event in tooting

tried doing a spin and totally wiped out

moldie

post-18760-0-48267000-1313086237_thumb.j

Edited by Guest

A week to go. ..............Just scouring the flat Julie for the old Rubettes records. ha ha. Will be great to celebrate your 50th and spend another evening with family and friends.

Lots of Love xxxx

Kev

there more likely to be in your PLAY box kev

see you there

regards moldie

Guest Drewes

jeeze julie remember

well a few to be going on with

Candi staton.............Young Hearts Run Free

Floaters .....Float on

Joe Tex.........Don`t wanna bump no more no big fat woman :lol::lol::lol:

Tina Charles ...i Love To Love

You getting my drift boys :D

And if your very good I`ll let you pop some classics in :thumbsup:

Julie xx

Jeeze julie remember these from the barn dances way back then !! x

Guest Drewes

not too long to wait now julie, your joining sonia in the over 50 club lol l!! .hope you have a great nite c u there diddy x

Thank you stephen .... you heard of the expression dumpsville? :D:P:yes::wicked: x

What is the problem with being 50? Steve is acting like a 21 year old.

Claire xxx

WAIT TILL YOU GET TO 50 CLAIRE THEN YOU WILL KNOW...IM 50 NEXT YR AND ALREADY FEEL LIKE IM PAST IT

STEVE MAYBE ACTING LIKE A 21 YEAR OLD BUT DOES HE LOOK LIKE ONE?

I KNOW I DONT

LOOK FWD TO SEING YOU BOTH ON SAT NITE

MOLDIE

Guest Drewes

What is the problem with being 50? Steve is acting like a 21 year old.

Claire xxx

That's because he's found a very special certain someone to put a spring in his step ("-") x

To be honest I`ll be glad when its all over :yes: Im getting pretty stressed at the mo :ohmy: don`t know where to start :hypo:

But as Denis Norton used to say "It`ll be alright on the night" :thumbsup:

You'll be fine Julie ..

Give me a shout if you need anything ..

Very exciting & can't wait to see lots of lovely friends ..

Sonia & Alison I wonder if it'll be another " Steve" convention .. ha ha ..

I wonder how many we can find this time !! ..

Claire xxx

Guest John Poole

Hi Julie

Change the venue, don't tell Kev

and we will all come and calibrate your special day

Mick

Calibrate....................What instruments are you taking to do this Mick

(Spell Check can be a real b*****d)

Just a message ....is anyone passing Rugby on the way ????? a friend needs a lift :D

who is it julie...if they can get somewhere nr wellingboro dayer ill pick them up

moldie

Guest Drewes

Records sorted :thumbsup: Party frock & accessories sorted :thumbsup: 3 of my houseguests arrive tomorrow :thumbsup: 2 more sleeps till PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:thumbup:

Everyone's sorting out records.... can I sort mine please :thumbup::D

Only two more sleeps sweetp til we can celebrate your special (join the club) event. In between times I have to endure one of Diddy's modern sessions (last time only knew 3 tunes).... at least this time I can have a drink :yes::yes: or two :wicked: x