Cream Cracker Soul Club. 6Th Anniversary

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Cream Cracker Soul Club 6th Anniversary. Saturday 6th August.

Where does the time go eh?

6 hours of 60's Northern and RnB. This is an OVO venue.

At The Burton Latimer Community Centre. Pioneer Avenue. Burton Latimer. Northants. NN15 5LH

A great line up for our 6th Anniversary.

8pm to 8.50pm Kyp

8.50pm to 9.40pm Tommy Taylor

9.40pm to 10.30pm Al " Drop Short" Shaw

10.30pm to 11.20pm Johnny Redpants

11.20pm to 12.20am Ted Massey

12.20am to 1.10am Nidge

1.10am to 2am Kev Such

Doors open 8pm to 2am. £5 On the door.

A free Anniversary cd for the 1st 100 Jacobs through the door, with an added bonus in 50 of them randomly.

Talc friendly dancefloor, air conditioned, cheap bar ( £2.30 a pint), on site parking.

Lets hope we all go home "Cream Crackered"

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Afternoon Rob.

If you go on AA Routefinder they'll give you a route if you put yours and the venues postcodes in.

Its easy enough to find.

Look forward to maybe seeing you and Lynn.

Regards

Hi Kev & Karen,

Can't believe it's Cream Cracker time already!!

You know I love Cracker..

Lovely friendly people, great music, perfect hosts in you & Karen & our pizza delivered at 10pm..

What more could anyone want!!

Lynn & Rob you'll love it, as will Steve I'm sure..

Can't wait to see you all there..

Lots of love ..

Claire xxxx

Guest kev such

Hi Kev & Karen,

Can't believe it's Cream Cracker time already!!

You know I love Cracker..

Lovely friendly people, great music, perfect hosts in you & Karen & our pizza delivered at 10pm..

What more could anyone want!!

Lynn & Rob you'll love it, as will Steve I'm sure..

Can't wait to see you all there..

Lots of love ..

Claire xxxx

Evening Claire.

Soon be upon us. Menus will be on the door for pizza orders.

Rooms all made up ready and breakfast will be served Sunday morningish. :thumbup:

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and see you on the 6th.

Kev and Karen.

hi , looking forward to your anniversary night kev , your last soul night was spot on , nice to see tommy taylor guesting to , not heard him dj for a long time , , not seen tom behind the decks since desborough ritz . top man :wink: heres to a good night of soul :thumbup: best nige

Guest al big n bouncy

Cream Cracker Soul Club 6th Anniversary. Saturday 6th August.

Where does the time go eh?

6 hours of 60's Northern and RnB. This is an OVO venue.

At The Burton Latimer Community Centre. Pioneer Avenue. Burton Latimer. Northants. NN15 5LH

A great line up for our 6th Anniversary.

8pm to 8.50pm Kyp

8.50pm to 9.40pm Tommy Taylor

9.40pm to 10.30pm Al " Drop Short" Shaw

10.30pm to 11.20pm Johnny Redpants

11.20pm to 12.10am Nidge

12.10am to 1.10am Ted Massey

1.10am to 2am Kev Such

Doors open 8pm to 2am. £5 On the door.

A free Anniversary cd for the 1st 100 Jacobs through the door, with an added bonus in 50 of them randomly.

Talc friendly dancefloor, air conditioned, cheap bar ( £2.30 a pint), on site parking.

Lets hope we all go home "Cream Crackered"

looking forward to this one kev what a line up never miss a cracker al and wendy

If Del boy is going...then shall be there...missed the last one...but hope to be at this one...got me outfit and fannies allready!!!!!...Delxxxxx

Really hope that you can make it Del .. xx

Kev I'm really looking forward to the early morning Full Monty that you promised me !! .. ( I'm talking Brekkie of course .. ) :lol: :lol:

Claire xxx

Guest kev such

Your welcome Kev, you do like your coffee don't you? see you on the 6th

Kev & Gloria

Well It may have been considered rude if I didnt utalise to the fullest yours and Glorias hospitality, Kev.

Guest rushden

Sorry been slow posting arrived in UK late Thursday to help with me mum in hospital !

Really looking forword to this my 3rd cracker spot ( mighty privilleged mate !) txs

On Banbury radio tomorrow so cant wait to spin the Dolly Parton ( i no jocking ha) and a few more that i not got the balls to spin a the CRACKER . Spun a fav JOHNNY PRAYE in Orlando and went down like a lead ballon but love it regardless each to there own muchos respecto

See ya sat .

Ps looking forword to seeing the DJS you got booked weave there magic ( mouth watering stuff!) best john

ps glad i bought the sun with me

Guest Glyn and Lorrie

OK :hatsoff2: we will be attending :g: , Arriving Friday so we can camp outside for tickets :sleep3: .It will be great to see you all again. :thumbup: atb Lorraine & Glyn

Guest kev such

Sorry been slow posting arrived in UK late Thursday to help with me mum in hospital !

Really looking forword to this my 3rd cracker spot ( mighty privilleged mate !) txs

On Banbury radio tomorrow so cant wait to spin the Dolly Parton ( i no jocking ha) and a few more that i not got the balls to spin a the CRACKER . Spun a fav JOHNNY PRAYE in Orlando and went down like a lead ballon but love it regardless each to there own muchos respecto

See ya sat .

Ps looking forword to seeing the DJS you got booked weave there magic ( mouth watering stuff!) best john

Hello John.

Chuffed to bits that you can fit us in during your time here in blightey.

You're deffo in good company for our 6th Anniversary.

Have a good one at The Ark and we'll see you Saturday. As long as its 60's and danceable you can play whatever you want at The Cream Cracker, but I'd leave the Dolly Parton at home on Saturday though.

Guest kev such

OK :hatsoff2: we will be attending :g: , Arriving Friday so we can camp outside for tickets :sleep3: .It will be great to see you all again. :thumbup: atb Lorraine & Glyn

Top form Glyn.

Dont think you'll have any trouble getting in on Saturday mate.

Just realised your Cream Cracker shirt will have to be changed as we aren't at rothwell anymore.

Safe trip up, regards to Lorraine and we're looking forward to seeing you saturday.

Kev ( dont do modern) Such

supose its better than some of the pop stuff played at Wigan but dont she sound like Pinky and perky :lol: what ever you do dont play it at +4

did you know it ted?..quite ashamed to say i did and once had a copy lolol

moldie

Guest aaz19tdi

did you know it ted?..quite ashamed to say i did and once had a copy lolol moldie

Can just see you in your stetson riding through sussex in your cadillac "A LA Boss Hogg" moldie listening to that dross. :D:rofl::hatsoff2:

Your welcome Kev, you do like your coffee don't you? see you on the 6th

Kev & Gloria

Well It may have been considered rude if I didnt utalise to the fullest yours and Glorias hospitality, Kev.

Looking for forward to Saturday Kev, should be a cracking night :thumbup: will have All-Dayer tickets with us as well just see Gloria.

Kev

Edited by southandnorth
Guest kev such

Glad you can make it Rob.

Rooms paid for, Cd's are complete,DJ's are raring to go just got to set up saturday morning then its all systems go.

safe trip wherever you're coming from and lets hope we all go home " Cream Crackered"

regards

Kev ( dont do modern) Such

Guest al big n bouncy

Looking forward to seeing lots of friends old and new on Saturday night. should be a good night with a fantastic line up.

Hope the air con is working or we'll all be in the car park all night. Maybe you could hand out free jubblies - save me one please.

See you Sat Kev.

Love to Karen

Big Al and Wendy

Guest kev such

Looking forward to seeing lots of friends old and new on Saturday night. should be a good night with a fantastic line up.

Hope the air con is working or we'll all be in the car park all night. Maybe you could hand out free jubblies - save me one please.

See you Sat Kev.

Love to Karen

Big Al and Wendy

Checked today with Jill at the venue Al and the Air Con is working beautifully mate.

Not sure about the Jubblies Al, may be able to stretch to some lemonade sparkles.

See you both Saturday.

Guest SteveJohnston

Along with Rob & Lynn I’m a Cracker virgin too :yes:

It seams ages since you were at the Stute Kev! I told you then I would be over to see you at Cracker one night, I never thought it would take this long mate!! See you Saturday :thumbsup:

(if you’re doing a “Full Monty” for Claire it would be rude not too partake mate! as long as “you can leave you’re chefs hat on” is not compulsory :D )

Guest kev such

Along with Rob & Lynn I’m a Cracker virgin too :yes:

It seams ages since you were at the Stute Kev! I told you then I would be over to see you at Cracker one night, I never thought it would take this long mate!! See you Saturday :thumbsup:

(if you’re doing a “Full Monty” for Claire it would be rude not too partake mate! as long as “you can leave you’re chefs hat on” is not compulsory :D )

Afternoon Steve.

Nowt wrong with Cracker virgins mate, just hope you have a good enough time to come back.

Must be two years since The Stute, hopefully Claires not dragging you here kicking and screaming.

Suppose we better get some more sausages and bacon in then.

Kev

Guest kev such

Hi Kev,on us way down for this one,looking forward to some great sounds mate,Ady n Mags.

Top form Ady. have got a cracking little RnB tune to play that Marky Mole got me onto. Cheap as chips aswell.

Guest rushden

See ya sat .

Hello John.

Chuffed to bits that you can fit us in during your time here in blightey.

You're deffo in good company for our 6th Anniversary.

Have a good one at The Ark and we'll see you Saturday. As long as its 60's and danceable you can play whatever you want at The Cream Cracker, but I'd leave the Dolly Parton at home on Saturday though.

Kev the pleasure all mine mate will risk a few ha but Dolly be left next to me teddy ha see ya tomorrow best John

Just set the Stat Nav Kev, for Burton Latimer. Then the hazard awareness popped up! It said, look out for Dick Turpin....... :lol: Just joking mate, will get there. Picking up in Banbury early. Looks like its going to be a brillant night.

Charlie Mc

Guest kev such

Just set the Stat Nav Kev, for Burton Latimer. Then the hazard awareness popped up! It said, look out for Dick Turpin....... :lol: Just joking mate, will get there. Picking up in Banbury early. Looks like its going to be a brillant night.

Charlie Mc

Nice one Charlie. You bringing the Tabster with you?

Was good to see you and Tom at Banbury the other week, top laugh.

See you tomorrow.

Kev

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Kev & Karen :hatsoff2:

Off to a birthday party :facepalm:

Hoping to call in on the way back, just in time for "The Big Hitters" :thumbup:

& "The Tail Ender" :rolleyes:

Tom &Therese :wink:

The Nottm Soul family got the chance to witness on of Kev's spots last night down at Soul Survivors and what a CRACKER it was . Will definitely get down to the CREAM CRACKER in the future because if last night was just a taste of what gets played then the folk down there are in for a few hours of soul heaven . Have a good one all the best .. Mark (Bam)

Guest kev such

Unfortunately The Kypster has had to drop out from tonights line up. But thankfully Mr Al ( Big and bouncy) leighton has agreed to step in. So the 8pm to 8.50pm spot will now be ably carried out by Al.

The remaining running order is as previous.

Have a good one wherever you're going tonight.

Kev