Kindred Soul @ Bidds (July) Thank You To All

A very big thank you to all the people who travelled from far and wide to support us, to see you all there made it really worth our while.

We really do appreciate all your support.

Also a very big thank you to all the Dj's for playing outstanding spots, John Weston, Cressy, Chic, Kenny Onions.

The next Kindred Soul is the 17th September with again another top line up of DJ's John McClure, Karl Rhodes, Chris Anderton, Chris Jones, Tony Foster.

Once again thank you for your continued support and do come along to the next Kindred Soul @ Bidds.

For one reason or another I've been a bit disillusioned about the scene for the last month or so, that all changed last night at Kindred Soul. The music, the people, the atmosphere have all rejuvenated me. It was a brilliant night out as far as I was concerned, and all the DJs did their job perfectly. As the tag line says; "Allnighter music - Soul night hours!!"

However, I just want to single out one spot: Johnny Weston's second spot was the absolute Dog's dangly bits as far as I was concerned. I know he's my mate, but it was probably the best spot I've heard in a long time as far as I was concerned, for quality as well as rarity. Well done that man !

So thanks to Tony and all the other DJs, and to all the people I spoke to through the course of the night, it made my month !

Edited by Dave Rimmer
  • Helpful 1

Totally in there with you Dave! Haven't been to a soul night for a very long time and I'm so pleased that Alan and I jumped in that taxi!! Music was absolutely stunning, company (Pete & Izzy and Dave) just the best and some great people there too. Had a brilliant time and will definitely be back for some more. Thank you so much to Jill, I'll see you right when I next see you!! Amazing evening ..

• Helpful 1

However, I just want to single out one spot: Johnny Weston's second spot was the absolute Dog's dangly bits as far as I was concerned. I know he's my mate, but it was probably the best spot I've heard in a long time as far as I was concerned, for quality as well as rarity. Well done that man !

....and he got paid more than a bag of chocolate sweets, which I believe is an added bonus for him nowadays.... :wink::wicked::lol:

Nice to see you again last night Dave, it was a very enjoyable evening all round.....can only echo what has been said about the music played by all the DJs, so many thanks to them all, as well as Linda and Jill for running the door as efficiently as ever.

Appreciate the support of everyone who made the effort to join us once again, especially some folk who travelled unbelievable distances for a 2am finish :thumbsup:

Sept 17th it is then, with a nice pink flyer to colour co-ordinate with Kennys leotard :D

Edited by Mace
  • Helpful 1

Well worth the travelling to hear the quality that was displayed, thought the two times half hour sets worked perfectly. Would make the drive up even more worthwhile if it was a later finish, but that's just being greedy! Appreciate all your efforts Tony, hopefully we'll be back for September! .........Dudley & Jayne

Edited by Bobbank
  • Helpful 1