Willington

• Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

TWO WEEKS TO GO AND WE"RE STARTING THE BUILD UP GOT THE EQUIPMENT READY LETS SEE YOU THERE

its a bit early to set up bob...not even i get to a venue that early

moldie

WE"VE GOT A GREAT CHRISTMAS LINEUP CHECK IT OUT IT INCLUDES OUR MATE MOLDIE

im counting the days already bob...so nice to play at such a great venue

moldie

Guest soulful ady

Hi Bob,hopefully we should be with you this saturday mate,looking forward to it,not been to willington for yrs..Cheers Ady n Mags..Ps hope the beers cheap as chips..

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Hi Bob,

Have a great night, Im away this weekend, but the rest of the gang are attending,

Sam, not seen you for ages hun, but will catch up with you next weekend, love to Jeanette

Have fun one and all, great venue, best dance floor,

Ali x x

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE A NIGHT OF GREAT MUSIC, THERE"S A GOOD CHANCE OF THAT WITH OUR GUEST SAM MOORE. PLUS A GOOD LINE UP OF OUR REGULAR DJs SPIV . ANDY POWELL & BOB FLETCHER , ALL PLAYING A WIDE RANGE OF MUSIC SO THAT EVERYONE IS CATERED FOR, ALSO THERE WILL BE RECORD DEALERS JUST IN CASE YOU NEED TO FIND THAT ELUSIVE TRACK YOU HAVE BEEN SERCHING FOR, SO COME ALONG AND MEET FRIENDS YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FOR AWHILE.

BOB

Hope you have a great night Bob & Carol, Sam will do the biz say hi to him not seen him for ages, as you know I have my Mum's 80th birthday party, looking forward to October when I can finally make it over.

Barry & Pam