Pilsley Soul Saturday 6Th August

PILSLEY SOUL @ PILSLEY MINERS WELFARE

LOWER PILSLEY

Nr Chesterfield

S45 8DB - off the M1 at junction 29

Saturday 6th August 2011 - and every first Saturday of the month

This month we have a couple of guest's with us, first of all an up and coming "duo" The Two Daves and also Pat Wallace from Sonic Soul, alongside residents this month Andy Barker, Alan Rigby & Barry Cooper.

Playing a mixture of across the board soul from classic oldies to a touch of modern & everything in between.

Not been to Pilsley before or not been for a while, then you can expect a warm welcome and night of tunes right across the board.

Barry

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi barry

dont know the two daves but with pat wallace as a guest your sure to hear some top tunage...he might even play the modern track i sold him on friday night at sonic soul

regards moldie

hi barry

dont know the two daves but with pat wallace as a guest your sure to hear some top tunage...he might even play the modern track i sold him on friday night at sonic soul

regards moldie

Umm the two Daves, you need to get in early to hear these two, special I'm told.

Barry

You know what Moldie Pilsley just might be the place to play that Modern track, plus a couple of up and coming, plus a few oldies, plus a few indemand Northern and Crossover tracks, all this means an across the board set from me.

Looking forward to it so much.

Pat

Looking forward to having you with us Pat, one day we'll get that game of golf played (that's not a tune by the way Moldie)

Barry

Looking forward to having you with us Pat, one day we'll get that game of golf played (that's not a tune by the way Moldie)

Barry

BEEN ON GEMM SEARCHING FOR IT LOLOLOL

MOLDIE

Seems longer than a month since the last one. Ann says we're up for this one even though I will probably be knackered from our first home game of the silly season. Like what I'm hearing from Pat, he will fit in just nicely. Request please cause its a great newie "Whatcha Wanna Do" - Derek Damian. Don't ever change the format Barry as Pilsley works fine as it is and now attracts a crowd who appreciate good quality ATB music.

Don't ever change the format Barry as Pilsley works fine as it is and now attracts a crowd who appreciate good quality ATB music.

here here paul...barry has got it just right and picks guest djs that will fit in with the pilsley style

atb moldie

Edited by Guest

Seems longer than a month since the last one. Ann says we're up for this one even though I will probably be knackered from our first home game of the silly season. Like what I'm hearing from Pat, he will fit in just nicely. Request please cause its a great newie "Whatcha Wanna Do" - Derek Damian. Don't ever change the format Barry as Pilsley works fine as it is and now attracts a crowd who appreciate good quality ATB music.

Hi Paul & Ann

Glad you can make it even though you might be knackered, but you never know if you win I'm sure you'll find that extra energy from somewhere, don't be late for the two Dave's playing across the board and of course Pat Wallace later.

Barry

Hi Barry,

any chance of posting a running order?

Cheers,

Karl

Here you go Karl

8 - 9 The "Two Daves"

9 - 10 Alan Rigby

10 - 11 PAT WALLACE

11 -12 Andy Barker

12 - 1 Barry Cooper

Hope you had a great holiday and look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Great time thanks, really looking forward to a 'proper' night out at Pilsley now. Will try and catch some of the 'Two Daves' slot but you know how long it takes women to get ready!!!!!!

Jill Scott ft Anthony Hamilton - So In Love?

Arrivederci

Karl

Hi Barry,

Great time thanks, really looking forward to a 'proper' night out at Pilsley now. Will try and catch some of the 'Two Daves' slot but you know how long it takes women to get ready!!!!!!

Arrivederci

Karl

Forgot to play it last time I'll make up for it this Saturday Karl.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Arrivederci

Karl

Normally 1.5 to 2 hours. Put it this way I will arrive home from the match about 6.45pm on Saturday. Ann will have had at least an hours start. I will be ready by 7.15pm and then kept waiting. Top tune by the way.

PILSLEY SOUL @ PILSLEY MINERS WELFARE

LOWER PILSLEY

Nr Chesterfield

S45 8DB - off the M1 at junction 29

Saturday 6th August 2011 - and every first Saturday of the month

This month we have a couple of guest's with us, first of all an up and coming "duo" The Two Daves and also Pat Wallace from Sonic Soul, alongside residents this month Andy Barker, Alan Rigby & Barry Cooper.

Playing a mixture of across the board soul from classic oldies to a touch of modern & everything in between.

Not been to Pilsley before or not been for a while, then you can expect a warm welcome and night of tunes right across the board.

Barry

Been another 5 week gap Barry so rarin' to go on Saturday.

See you then

Andy & Jo

Hi Barry

Yes, It's Pilsley time again. Looking forward to it as always.

Seems ages since last one (These 5 week months Huh!!)

Looking forward to hearing The "Two Dave's" & our Guest Pat Wallace.

Should be a great Across The Board night as usual.

ATB

Alan R

Hi Barry

Yes, It's Pilsley time again. Looking forward to it as always.

Seems ages since last one (These 5 week months Huh!!)

Looking forward to hearing The "Two Dave's" & our Guest Pat Wallace.

Should be a great Across The Board night as usual.

ATB

Alan R

hi alan

cant say anything about the..TWO DAVES but you will defo enjoy pats tunes...i know i do at sonic soul

regards moldie

hi alan

cant say anything about the..TWO DAVES but you will defo enjoy pats tunes...i know i do at sonic soul

regards moldie

Thanks for the kind words mate, I will so try and do my best. We all work hard for our crust and It's a summers night so let's make it a party night and just have a blast.

Thank you Mr Cooper for the invite, one day we will get that game of golf in.

Pat

Its a while since I've Barry , but I'll be there on Saturday .

It will be good to see you again Mak, missed you at Black Bull last week, lets hope for a winning start at the CG.

Barry

Hi Barrry and Pam

Looking forwad to a great weelend of soul

Halifax friday

Football AND Pilsley saturday

Sheilas looking forward to a great night of dancing. No soul for 2 weeks,

(don'tknow how she managed)

See you soon

Andy

Hi Andy

look forward to seeing you and Sheila on Saturday, I also be rushing back from the footy in Nottingham, to Grantham, then onto Pilsley, Phew!

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Hi Barry and the gang....

The Leicester Posse are up for Saturday.

Do you need any gaffer tape bringing for ya shoe or did you glue it !! lol

Looking forward to a great night as always,

and lets hope the first days results go right, we got Cov away!

See ya there

Ali n Clint

Hi Barry and the gang....

The Leicester Posse are up for Saturday.

Do you need any gaffer tape bringing for ya shoe or did you glue it !! lol

Looking forward to a great night as always,

and lets hope the first days results go right, we got Cov away!

See ya there

Ali n Clint

ill have you know that barry was sporting a fine pair of trainers at the last sonic soul night :yes:

moldie

ill have you know that barry was sporting a fine pair of trainers at the last sonic soul night :yes:

moldie

It's because I've been buying new tunes Moldie, can't afford new shoes as well :lol:

Barry

It's because I've been buying new tunes Moldie, can't afford new shoes as well :lol:

Barry

i cant wait to hear them barry

dont 4get to sow the seeds about the oct event :yes:

regards moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Barry & Pam :hatsoff2:

Would love to have made this one, but we are off to a birthday party. :facepalm:

Sure Mr Wallace will do the "BIZ4U" :thumbsup:

Just make sure you frisk him on his way out. :shades:

He has a "Nuns Rabbit" of placing turntable centers in his "Sky Rocket" after playing his "Dirty Knees" :lol:

Have a great night. :thumbup:

Tom &Therese :wink:

Edited by Northern PhanTom

Umm the two Daves, you need to get in early to hear these two, special I'm told.

Barry

The two Daves - Dave Carter & Dave Kirk - local lads who DJ at Worksop Soul, looking forward to their early spot.

Pilsley as always playing across the board soul music to dance to, hope to see some of you tonight.

Barry & Pam

Annette has just placed her last bet on the horses so it's off for some pub grub then over to Pilsley. I hope that Satnav works.

Should be a good one. I'm looking forward to hearing Two Dave's and the residents as I have heard nothing but good reports.

Pat

only one bit of advice pat...dont upset hinge and bracket from crumpet corner...feisty girls at the best of times

have a great night

regards moldie