York Soul Club 06.08.2011

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

York Soul Club on the 06th August is a double 50th Birthday Bash for Tony & our good mate Mr Brendan Carroll.

Along with resident DJ's will be this months guest's

Mr Phil Dick & Birthday Boy Mr Brendan Carroll.

Hope you can all make it, top music as always

ATB

Tracy :thumbup:

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ranger

T n T

Tony's getting like the queen the amount birthday "do's" he's having :wicked:

Cheers

Martyn

I think the first one was his real one and this one is his public one. I suspect the music at this one will be slightly different though :)

Lily The Pink indeed :shhh:

Will there be any more of that scrummy rice krispy cake - I do hope so :thumbsup:

Kev

Guest tony hatfield

I think the first one was his real one and this one is his public one. I suspect the music at this one will be slightly different though :)

Lily The Pink indeed :shhh:

Will there be any more of that scrummy rice krispy cake - I do hope so :thumbsup:

Kev

We are pleased to announce along with Brendan and Phil, Roger Banks is coming over to the party with his box of records :thumbup:

I will pop over to me mums and fetch some more of that rice crispie cake too :yes: i think were in for a good night.

We are pleased to announce along with Brendan and Phil, Roger Banks is coming over to the party with his box of records :thumbup:

I will pop over to me mums and fetch some more of that rice crispie cake too :yes: i think were in for a good night.

T n T

Speaking to Mr Banks last night & he was all giddy at the thought of sharing an aperitif with the two youngsters :wicked:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest tony hatfield

Looking forward as usual to Saturday, hope to see all the regular faces, any body wanting tickets for the Scarborough weekender I will have some with me, also bridlington tickets for 2012 are available.

more info www.yorksoulclub.com

atb

Tracy

this is gonna be an awkward week for me,were away int c/van,and york on first dayof hols,,,....anybody,from beverley east yorks going...have to sweet talk her indoors to let me go..and end of week,,darlo soul addiction moved to bishop,so,s rush home and go out...wish me luck..keith...

York Soul Club on the 06th August is a double 50th Birthday Bash for Tony & our good mate Mr Brendan Carroll.

Along with resident DJ's will be this months guest's

Mr Phil Dick & Birthday Boy Mr Brendan Carroll.

Hope you can all make it, top music as always

ATB

Tracy :thumbup:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry we can't be there on Saturday as we're having a family get together as we're celebrating as well ( if that's the word ) 30 years Married (40 years as a couple) We will be raising our glasses to the Birthday Boys. Have a good'un

Don & G

Guest tony hatfield

Just to let you all know, York soul club will be held in the upstairs new room 2morro( coz you are only 50 once :yes: )

Hope to see all our regular faces there and any new faces are always welcome :yes:

ATB

Tracy :wave:

Edited by tony hatfield
Guest tony hatfield

looking forward to this bringing me mate for his 1st taste of york soul club

lifted sorted with martyn roll on saturday

dave

Looking forward to meeting you, please come and say hello.

Guest Ranger

Just to let you all know, York soul club will be held in the upstairs new room 2morro( coz you are only 50 once :yes: )

I know quite a few people who have been 50 more than once :D

Kev