Fabulous 3 + 1 Vs. Fabulous Denos

boba

Hopefully someone from the ace/kent camp that did the liner notes to one of the king comps has info on this. The fabulous denos did the song "bad girl" and so did the fabulous 3 + 1 (I know lee moses also did it...). Anyways, are the fabulous dinos possibly the same group as the fabulous 3 + 1 (with one less member)? Has anyone ever asked Tommy Brown (T+L label owner) about this? I actually remember emailing him about it long ago and him giving me his number to call and getting busy and never calling him. Thanks a lot.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hopefully someone from the ace/kent camp that did the liner notes to one of the king comps has info on this. The fabulous denos did the song "bad girl" and so did the fabulous 3 + 1 (I know lee moses also did it...). Anyways, are the fabulous dinos possibly the same group as the fabulous 3 + 1 (with one less member)? Has anyone ever asked Tommy Brown (T+L label owner) about this? I actually remember emailing him about it long ago and him giving me his number to call and getting busy and never calling him. Thanks a lot.

Hi Bob,can't help with you question,but would like to add the flip of "Bad Girl" on King is "Once i had a love" which is one of my favourites - home play anyway. Good luck with your quest.. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Sorry Bob, I didn't get anywhere witht he research. Dig that number out again.

Ady

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert