£5 otd

19:30 - 00:30

Clapham & Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UT

BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE!

ALWAYS GREAT TO HAVE KEITH AND MAXINE BEHIND THE DECKS..NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA HEAR BUT REST ASSURED IT WILL BE SOULFUL

GOT A FEW NEW TUNES TO PLAY....HAD PPL ASKING ME ABOUT ACCOMMODATION TOO....NO EGOS HERE...JUST GREAT TUNES

MOLDIE

Guest newman

Would love to come to this :yes: like Moldie said "always great to see Maxine & keith behind the decks :thumbsup: Well we will see how the pennies are :huh::yes:

Julie & Kev xx

Hi Julie you'l have to get Kev down Hyson Green selling a bit of his body, there's enough of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though it would be great to see you both :yes: let me know if you want to stay :thumbsup:

Hi Julie you'l have to get Kev down Hyson Green selling a bit of his body, there's enough of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though it would be great to see you both :yes: let me know if you want to stay :thumbsup:

morning graham...ill have you know that julie has kev on a strict fitness regime.......also the doc has confirmed that kev has a flesh eating disease and has given him just 15 yrs to live

hope things are getting better up in derby

regards moldie

Guest newman

morning graham...ill have you know that julie has kev on a strict fitness regime.......also the doc has confirmed that kev has a flesh eating disease and has given him just 15 yrs to live

hope things are getting better up in derby

regards moldie

Things 50% better Mick will know more tomorrow thanks for asking :thumbsup:

Guest newman

Just had a thought :huh: graham aint you going to Nige`s wedding then ????

Julie xx

Checked invite Julie, looks like I'm in trouble :huh: I'll have to pop round and see Nige & Kerry and apologise :(

Guest newman

Line up for the night;

Newman 7:30 - 8:00

Keith 8:00 - 8:30

Maxine 8:30 - 9:00

Moldie 9:00 - 9:30

Newman 9:30 - 10:15

Keith 10:15 - 11:00

Maxine 11:00 - 11:45

Moldie 11:45 - 12:30 ish :)

Line up for the night;

Newman 7:30 - 8:00

Keith 8:00 - 8:30

Maxine 8:30 - 9:00

Moldie 9:00 - 9:30

Newman 9:30 - 10:15

Keith 10:15 - 11:00

Maxine 11:00 - 11:45

Moldie 11:45 - 12:30 ish :)

i cant wait for saturday night....playing tunes to ppl that they want to hear not what others think they should listen to.....also playing along side two guest djs that have no ego,s just great soulful tunes

moldie

Always nice to know the running order, well done, looking forward to it, we will be with you by 7.30 the Cranes are coming along later,

Best

Max and Keith

hi max and keith

look fwd to catching up

moldie

Guest newman

Always nice to know the running order, well done, looking forward to it, we will be with you by 7.30 the Cranes are coming along later,

Best

Max and Keith

Hi Maxine we're looking forward to having you and Keith behind the decks agian :yes: gonna be another top night!

Guest newman

i cant wait for saturday night....playing tunes to ppl that they want to hear not what others think they should listen to.....also playing along side two guest djs that have no ego,s just great soulful tunes

moldie

Ditto Mick... I'll be heading south in the morning

footie ,patching , loads of brilliant soul tunes this saturday , sounds like heaven to me , buzz word "stomper " see ya there,

ktf.

Andy.

ps another allnighter at the Babylon 24th september oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more news on sat @ patching

heard theres a coach load coming from brighton :wicked:

looking fwd to the NEWS :yes:

MOLDIE

Source Advert