Lou Courtney, Vanguards, Lulu Reed/freddy King Reductions

Got a new list here with some real nice pieces from all over the map. Some sweet $15 deals in here. Message to reserve and for shipping prices. Thanks for looking.

Ambassadors - Ain't Got The Love of One Girl/Music - Arctic (WLP) - (VG+, has slight warp DNAP) - SOLD - In my opinion this is one of the greatest soul records record. I just got a second copy that's in slightly better shape and I don't need two.

Lou Courtney - Hey joyce/I'm Mad About You - Pop-side - (VG++) $100 - Classic funk w/ breaks used on Brainfreeze.

The Banks Bros. - Bring It All Back Home/instrumental - Consolidated - (VG+) SOLD - Obscure Modern funk sounding record released as a promotional item for the first Black owned bank. Has cross-genre appeal and could go big.

Andrew Lewis Band - Midnite Man/Holding On - Richmond - (NM-) $70 $60 - Mint copy of a pretty obscure modern double-sider out of Virginia. Has funk and modern appeal. Two great sides.

The Vanguards - It's To Late For Love/The Thought of Losing Your Love - Lamp (more rare version w/yellow label w/Lamp logo) - (VG++) - $50 $40 Killer two-sider w/ tremendously fast group-funk track. Fully worth the money.

LuLu Reed & Freddy King - You Can't Hide/(Let Your Love) Watch Over Me - Federal (WLP) - (VG++) $55 $50- In demand new breed R&B ripper. Nice white label copy.

Artie Golden - Bad Habits/I'll be Home - Bunky (VG++) - $40 - Killer funky-soul sound that is great on the floor. Moerer has these for $95 and other than that they don't turn up.

*********** THE FOLLOWING ARE $25 **************

Mel Hueston - Double Confusion/Time and Patience - (NM-) Chanson

Billy Woods - I Found Satisfaction/If I Could Only See - (VG++) Verve (DJ)

Brothers of Soul - Come On Back/The Love I Found In You - (VG-) Boo

Solomon Burke - Stupidity/Can't Nobody Love You - (NM-) Atlantic

************ THE FOLLOWING ARE $15 *************

Earl Lett - Are You Confused/Love and Affection - (NM-) Beantown

Gene West - In The Ghetto/same - (VG++) Original Sound (WLP)

Betty Everett - I've Got A Claim On You/You Love is Important To Me - (VG++) One-derful!

Rose Batiste - I Still Wait For You/Come Back In a Hurry - (VG) Revilot

Big Maybelle - Do Lord/Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen - (VG) Brunswick

Shirley Ellis - Soul Time/Waitin' - (VG+) Columbia

Larry Birdsong - I'll Pick My Own Chicken/I'd Like To Try It one More Time - (NM-) Ref-o-ree (WLP)

Arlean Brown - I'm A Streak/Why i Love You - (NM-) Dud Sound

The Artistics - Nothing But Heartaches/You Make Me Happy - (VG+) Brunswick (yellow DJ copy)

Clarence Reid - I'm Sorry Baby/Let Those Soul Sounds Play - (VG+) Tay-ster

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!