Embassy Soul Club, Sheffield, Sun. 31St. July

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

Embassy Soul Club, Sunday 31st July.

57, Mansfield Road, Sheffield, S12 2AG.

There should have been a soul night on the previous night, but we decided to move to Sunday afternoon as not to clash with other soul nights in the area. We were obliged by the management to put on an event this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Guest D.J.'s

Yocky (Barnsley)

Rob Smith (Nottingham)

Mopsey (Sheffield)

Resident D.J.'s

Doug Leak (Rotherham)

Barry (Kay Gee Bee)

Across the board music policy

2-00 p.m. - 8-00p.m.

£4 Admission

Record dealers welcome (no charge for stalls)

Doug, Wendy, Barry and Ann. :thumbup:

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Barry Holland

Great line-up Barry, quite a few putting their yorkshire puds on hold for this one. Victory club mob will see you there :thumbsup:

Ey up Roger, great to see you're getting used to soul source. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Will be putting my yorky puds on hold, they are legendary in our yard. :yes::lol::thumbup:

Embassy Soul Club, Sunday 31st July.

57, Mansfield Road, Sheffield, S12 2AG.

There should have been a soul night on the previous night, but we decided to move to Sunday afternoon as not to clash with other soul nights in the area. We were obliged by the management to put on an event this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Guest D.J.'s

Yocky (Barnsley)

Rob Smith (Nottingham)

Mopsey (Sheffield)

Resident D.J.'s

Doug Leak (Rotherham)

Barry (Kay Gee Bee)

Across the board music policy

2-00 p.m. - 8-00p.m.

£4 Admission

Record dealers welcome (no charge for stalls)

Doug, Wendy, Barry and Ann. :thumbup:

Hey up Barry and Doug looking forward to sunday in the big city electic and all that couple of new tunes to spin so see you all sunday the yockmiester

Guest Barry Holland

Hey up Barry and Doug looking forward to sunday in the big city electic and all that couple of new tunes to spin so see you all sunday the yockmiester

Cheers Yocky, be great to see you and catch up on things. Really looking forward to it, will phone Doug up later and sort d.j. times. Let you know soon as. All the best, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Yocky, been trying to phone Doug but can't get in touch. Will see you sunday, not sure where Doug is but I'm sure he'll be there. Phone me Doug if you read this. :yes: Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Ey up Yocky, been trying to phone Doug but can't get in touch. Will see you sunday, not sure where Doug is but I'm sure he'll be there. Phone me Doug if you read this. :yes: Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

No probs barry records packed picking nel up should be there about 3 ish see you all soon ktf yocky

Source Advert