Soul Survivors @ The Polish Club Nottingham....friday August 5Th....guest Dj...kev Such..cream Cracker

Soul Survivors,

Polish Club,

2 Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG7 6JN

Friday 5th August............8pm....1.0am......£4.00 otd.....

Bringing you the best in 60's Northern Soul & Motown Classics Stax, Atlantic.......And some Club Classic's...

Guest DJ's......Kev Such.............Cream Cracker Soul Club.......Nev Shooter.....Nottingham...

Resident DJ's..........Rob Smith.......David Dee.......Bam.........

So off we go at the Soul Survivors and we have a new format for our night welcome to our Guests Kev Such from The Cream Cracker who is bringing along his 60's collective looking forward to his set, and Nev Shooter will be with us for This Month so two Guest's, also welcome to our new resident Bam who will join the SS team, i know he has some real 60's floorfillers waiting to jump out of the box, and finally this will be my first time as sole promoter of the venue i am looking forward to it .......... :thumbsup:

THE VENUE..

Capacity 450......Large Sprung Wooden Dance Floor Has to be one of the best in Notts........L Shaped Room with Spacious Seperate Lounge Bar... With wide choice of drinks and immaculate kept bar backed with Friendly Staff..

Traditional Stage Area........Domed Roof and the room accoustics are spot on......Parking a plenty ( there is a vacant office block as you turn left into Clumber Avenue you can park in there) parking at the rear or along Clumber Avenue outside any University building as well,

So the scene is set we look forward to a week Friday see you soon. :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Regards Mal.........Tel....07778797800.........

Edited by Arabica
  • Helpful 1
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Soon be upon us Mal.

be good to dj alongside Rob, Nev and Dave again. And to hear Bam spin some, I wonder if he's managed to get a "She make me wanna dance" yet?

Got to pick the Cream Cracker cd's up from Big Al on the night, ready for the following night.

See you next Friday mate.

Kev

Edited by kev such

Soon be upon us Mal.

be good to dj alongside Rob, Nev and Dave again. And to hear Bam spin some, I wonder if he's managed to get a "She make me wanna dance" yet?

Got to pick the Cream Cracker cd's up from Big Al on the night, ready for the following night.

See you next Friday mate.

Kev

Hi Kev

Got the oatcakes and Chocolate Compo Rations packed for Friday............Hope you have The Roy Hamilton's with you Friday :thumbup:

Regards Mal

Guest kev such

Hi Kev

Got the oatcakes and Chocolate Compo Rations packed for Friday............Hope you have The Roy Hamilton's with you Friday :thumbup:

Regards Mal

Alright Mal, I'd prefer a tin of compo sausages, haven't had them in so long.

Roys are in the box mate, no worries there.

See you Friday.

Looking forward to spinning a few tunes Friday down at the polish club . always a great atmosphere down at SOUL SURVIVORS . HEY Dave don't be late see you at 8

post-11072-0-46892300-1312144092_thumb.j

Hi all, :shades:

First of all, a big welcome to Bam who has joined the crew at Soul Survivors. :yes: The boys got talent and a good record box. He’s on at 8 so don’t be late. :thumbup:

Next up is one off the top DJs around, if you have not seen Kev Such before make sure you do this Friday before he goes back over the border. :thumbsup: (Kev, I hope you bring your jug with you because it’s your round). I hope you play your usual last record. :shhh:

Rob Smith will also be there to top off a great night. I will also be there doing my usual slot!

David Dee. :hatsoff2:

Guest kev such

First of all, a big welcome to Bam who has joined the crew at Soul Survivors. :yes: The boys got talent and a good record box. He’s on at 8 so don’t be late. :thumbup:

Next up is one off the top DJs around, if you have not seen Kev Such before make sure you do this Friday before he goes back over the border. :thumbsup: (Kev, I hope you bring your jug with you because it’s your round). I hope you play your usual last record. :shhh:

Rob Smith will also be there to top off a great night. I will also be there doing my usual slot!

Bloody hell Dave. Are you sure you've got the right Kev Such?

Always take my mug when Im djing mate so I can have a whip round after my spot, :lol: Trouble is last time I ended up with a button and a half sucked Trebor mint.

After your post It'd be rude of me not to buy you a beer.

See you at The Polish from the off, as its rude for me not to hear the other guys on.

Regards

Kev (dont do modern ) Such

P.S. Would be out of character not to finish on it mate. :thumbup:

Thank you Dave so i suppose you want a pint off me as well at the last central ya called me grandad all night LOL and as for the record box yes its very good black and silver it is just need a few 45s to go in it :wink: so any donation will be greatly received :lol::P .And in answer to kev's question no mate not got my hands on the Roy Hamilton track so as i said to Dave any donations etc etc look forward to seeing you all Friday take care ...... Mark (Bam )

Guest kev such

Thank you Dave so i suppose you want a pint off me as well at the last central ya called me grandad all night LOL and as for the record box yes its very good black and silver it is just need a few 45s to go in it :wink: so any donation will be greatly received :lol::P .And in answer to kev's question no mate not got my hands on the Roy Hamilton track so as i said to Dave any donations etc etc look forward to seeing you all Friday take care ...... Mark (Bam )

I'll bring it with me Friday Bam :thumbup:

Hi Kev

Regards Mal

Alright Mal, I'd prefer a tin of compo sausages, haven't had them in so long.

Roys are in the box mate, no worries there.

See you Friday.

Hi Kev

Was down in Gloustershire yesterday and called in a Army surplus store but no soss mate at appears the Tins are deleted and they have moved on to instant just add hot water to the bag and shake and scoff........Well Friday almost upon us and i'm sure the floor will shake and the tunes will make us wanna dance............oh and Big Al's ex Artillery :thumbsup:

Regards Mal

Edited by Arabica
Guest kev such

Hi Kev

Was down in Gloustershire yesterday and called in a Army surplus store but no soss mate at appears the Tins are deleted and they have moved on to instant just add hot water to the bag and shake and scoff........Well Friday almost upon us and i'm sure the floor will shake and the tunes will make us wanna dance............oh and Big Al's ex Artillery :thumbsup:

Regards Mal

Afternoon Mal.

I suppose boil in the bag takes up less space and is more Eco-Friendly. But why do they always get rid of the good stuff eh?

Thats why he's Al "Drop short" Shaw mate.

See you tomorrow.

Kev

Edited by kev such

Soul Survivors,

Polish Club,

2 Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG7 6JN

Friday 5th August............8pm....1.0am......£4.00 otd.....

Bringing you the best in 60's Northern Soul & Motown Classics Stax, Atlantic.......And some Club Classic's...

Guest DJ's......Kev Such.............Cream Cracker Soul Club.......Nev Shooter.....Nottingham...

Resident DJ's..........Rob Smith.......David Dee.......Bam.........

So off we go at the Soul Survivors and we have a new format for our night welcome to our Guests Kev Such from The Cream Cracker who is bringing along his 60's collective looking forward to his set, and Nev Shooter will be with us for This Month so two Guest's, also welcome to our new resident Bam who will join the SS team, i know he has some real 60's floorfillers waiting to jump out of the box, and finally this will be my first time as sole promoter of the venue i am looking forward to it .......... :thumbsup:

THE VENUE..

Capacity 450......Large Sprung Wooden Dance Floor Has to be one of the best in Notts........L Shaped Room with Spacious Seperate Lounge Bar... With wide choice of drinks and immaculate kept bar backed with Friendly Staff..

Traditional Stage Area........Domed Roof and the room accoustics are spot on......Parking a plenty ( there is a vacant office block as you turn left into Clumber Avenue you can park in there) parking at the rear or along Clumber Avenue outside any University building as well,

So the scene is set we look forward to a week Friday see you soon. :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Regards Mal.........Tel....07778797800.........

LINE UP FOR FRIDAY AT THE SOUL SURVIVOR'S.....

8PM.......9PM..........BAM....RESIDENT.......

9PM........10PM........DAVID DEE.....RESIDENT.....

10PM........11PM.......KEV SUCH......CREAM CRACKER.......GUEST....

11PM.........12AM.........NEV SHOOTER........GUEST.

12AM.........1AM..............ROB SMITH.......RESIDENT....

REGARDS MAL

Edited by Arabica

Source Advert