Wellingborough All-Dayer - 20Th August 2011

Cheers for that nice comment Nige. you played some awsome tunes that i can only dream of owning.

Will be good to ave a catch up. Its gonna be busy, alot of the hotels are fully booked now.

see you in a few weeks

Danny :thumbsup:

hi danny

will be nice to meet up again

regards moldie

Cheers for that nice comment Nige. you played some awsome tunes that i can only dream of owning.

Will be good to ave a catch up. Its gonna be busy, alot of the hotels are fully booked now.

see you in a few weeks

Hotels near to the Castle

The Hind Hotel - Sheep St Wellingborough NN8 1BY - 01933 222827 - 5 Mins Walk

-------------------------

Canberra Guest House, Midland Road, Wellingborough - NN8 1NB - 01933 276905 -

5 Mins Walk

Owned by Sally (Soulie) (no en suite)

--------------------------

The Oak House Hotel, Wellingborough – NN8 4LE – 01933 271133 – 15 Mins Walk

Travelodge – Rushden Hotel – NN10 9AP – 01933 357008 – 10 Mins Taxi

High View Hotel156 Midland Rd, Wellingborough, NN8 1NG - 01933 225948 - 10 Mins Walk

---------------------

Premier Travel Inn London Road, Wellingborough, NN8 2DP - 0870 242 8000 - 10 Mins Walk

-----------------------

Hotel Ibis Wellingborough, Enstone Court, NN8 2DR - 01933 228333 - 10 Mins Taxi

-----------------------

The Columbia Hotel - Northampton Road, Wellingborough, NN8 3HG - 01933 229333 - 15 Mins Walk

Edited by southandnorth

Hotels near to the Castle

The Hind Hotel - Sheep St Wellingborough NN8 1BY - 01933 222827 - 5 Mins Walk

Canberra Guest House, Midland Road, Wellingborough - NN8 1NB - 01933 276905 -

5 Mins Walk

Owned by Sally (Soulie) (no en suite)

--------------------------

The Oak House Hotel, Wellingborough – NN8 4LE – 01933 271133 – 15 Mins Walk

Travelodge – Rushden Hotel – NN10 9AP – 01933 357008 – 10 Mins Taxi

High View Hotel156 Midland Rd, Wellingborough, NN8 1NG - 01933 225948 - 10 Mins Walk

---------------------

Premier Travel Inn London Road, Wellingborough, NN8 2DP - 0870 242 8000 - 10 Mins Walk

-----------------------

Hotel Ibis Wellingborough, Enstone Court, NN8 2DR - 01933 228333 - 10 Mins Taxi

-----------------------

The Columbia Hotel - Northampton Road, Wellingborough, NN8 3HG - 01933 229333 - 15 Mins Walk

Just done a update on the Hotels

Preimer Inn Full

Oak House Full

Canberra Full

Hind - 2 singles left

Rooms still at Ibis and Columbia try https://www.booking.com/ maybe cheaper for you.

Also at the travelodge https://www2.travelodge.co.uk/

Just done a update on the Hotels

Preimer Inn Full

Oak House Full

Canberra Full

Hind - 2 singles left

Rooms still at Ibis and Columbia try https://www.booking.com/ maybe cheaper for you.

Also at the travelodge https://www2.travelodge.co.uk/

Hi kev & Gloria,

just a pointer with booking.com

I tried using www.booking.com to book into the hind hotel. on booking.com it was showing that there were 2 double rooms, 3 single rooms and 1 family room left. so i rang up the hind to book the rooms to find out there were only 3 single rooms left. so if you are going to book through booking.com which is cheaper, just make sure you ring the hotel first to make sure the room is available. You don't want to book a room with booking.com to then get to the hotel and find out there isn't one. you would then have to make the event an allnighter as there would bee people with nowhere to stay :yes: :yes: :yes: . lol.

see you in 2 weeks.

Hi kev & Gloria,

just a pointer with booking.com

I tried using www.booking.com to book into the hind hotel. on booking.com it was showing that there were 2 double rooms, 3 single rooms and 1 family room left. so i rang up the hind to book the rooms to find out there were only 3 single rooms left. so if you are going to book through booking.com which is cheaper, just make sure you ring the hotel first to make sure the room is available. You don't want to book a room with booking.com to then get to the hotel and find out there isn't one. you would then have to make the event an allnighter as there would bee people with nowhere to stay :yes: :yes: :yes: . lol.

see you in 2 weeks.

Thanks Danny for the update, allnighter? :no: :no: :no: not when we have been there since 9am, rooms at

See you on the Friday Danny :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Kev

Wellingborough All-Dayer 2011

post-8457-0-04480900-1311834827_thumb.jp

3rd Anniversary

20th August 2011

1030am till Midnight

2 Room Event

The Castle

Castle Way

Wellingborough

NN8 1XA

Another year has passed so fast.......... this year at the Wellingborough All-Dayer we have Mr Pete Roberts from the Twisted Wheel in Manchester & Mr Len Cook from Wolverhampton joining us as well as a fantastic DJ line up.

2011 Line up

Sean Chapman, Keith Minshull, Pete Roberts, Nige Brown, Ted Massey, Rob Smith, John McClure, Len Cook, Nidge, Paul Donnelly,Yocky & Big Al,Little Scotty, Dave Rimmer, Kev Such, Moldie,Steve Towers, Danny Clegg, Dereck Higham, Carms, Johnny Briggs, Len Dopson, Dennis Hyde & Smiggy

Glen Bellamy should have been with us but unfortunately the hot sun of Italy is taking him on his Hols, have a great time Glen, and im sure we will arrange another time for Glen to join us.

Advanced Tickets £6.00 (includes Friday Night)

£10.00 OTD

Once again we have opened the Studio room on the Friday night from 730pm till midnight, free entry with advanced ticket.

Tickets: Available on-line in our website Soul in all Areas or from Chapmans Records.

Bar 11am - 11pm

Food & Barbecue to start this year from 11am till 830pm.

Full details of this event in the website www.freewebs.com/soulinthehind

2012 Date

18th August 2012

Joining us in 2012 is Coops (Skegness) Sam Evans (Hinckley) & Neil Self (Soulfusion).

All Welcome

Thank you

Kev & Gloria

post-8457-0-04480900-1311834827_thumb.jp

Hi Ken , thinking about making the trip by train . How far is the venue from the station ?

all the best

Andy & Denise

Hi Ken , thinking about making the trip by train . How far is the venue from the station ?

all the best

Andy & Denise

Hi Andy & Denise

Will be great to see you both again, Station to Castle is around 15mins Walk, you come out of the Stn turn left then right and follow the road into the Town the Castle is on the left.

Any Problems give us a bell

Kev

Hi Len

Yes lolly pops on order........ hope Jnr has a great Bithday, what have you planned for him for the day?

See you on the Friday.

Kev

Hi Kev ‘n’Gloria,

Well somehow Nina’s got to sort an ‘Alice Cooper’ cake - So much for my Son inheriting my soul records!

Have to say, Moldie’s footage of last years All-dayer is ideal to show anyone who hasn’t been that this is a very successful event (Sometimes it’s difficult to catch atmosphere etc on film) This is one All-dayer that doesn’t just get busy in the evening - People really do turn up at 10.30am!

Some folk would be tempted to put this All-dayer on 2 or 3 times a year seeing the amount of people that attend, I think keeping it once a year is a good and well disciplined call. Also as Kev mentioned earlier, £6.00 entrance fee is real value for money for an event like this.

See you on the boards!

Len.

• Helpful 1

is rodders comming danny down m6 for you lads lol

Hi kenny,

Yer Rodders "the roadie" is coming down with us on the Friday afternoon. Im on cructhes at the moment after an op on my knee. Its great i get chauffeured around and he carries my record boxes. :thumbup: Hopefully ill be off the crutches by the alldayer but still no dancing for me :(.

See you soon

Hi kenny,

Yer Rodders "the roadie" is coming down with us on the Friday afternoon. Im on cructhes at the moment after an op on my knee. Its great i get chauffeured around and he carries my record boxes. :thumbup: Hopefully ill be off the crutches by the alldayer but still no dancing for me :(.

See you soon

Hi Danny

Hope the op was a success :thumbup: will keep Rods busy :yes: :yes:

Kev

Hi Kev ‘n’Gloria,

Well somehow Nina’s got to sort an ‘Alice Cooper’ cake - So much for my Son inheriting my soul records!

Have to say, Moldie’s footage of last years All-dayer is ideal to show anyone who hasn’t been that this is a very successful event (Sometimes it’s difficult to catch atmosphere etc on film) This is one All-dayer that doesn’t just get busy in the evening - People really do turn up at 10.30am!

Some folk would be tempted to put this All-dayer on 2 or 3 times a year seeing the amount of people that attend, I think keeping it once a year is a good and well disciplined call. Also as Kev mentioned earlier, £6.00 entrance fee is real value for money for an event like this.

See you on the boards!

Len.

Hi Len

Yes your right........ would not put this on more than once a year, like it as it is......... enough out there throughout the year!!.....yes 1030 start and last year we had over 100 in by 1130am.

We have again opened up on the Friday night for the people who travel up & down the Country who now make a weekend out of this and this is all included in your £6.00 Advanced ticket.

Just want to say one thing, please don't ask me to save or reserve a ticket on the door, first we do not deal with the door on the day as we hire staff in to do this, plus advanced tickets are on sale 11 Months of the year.

Advanced tickets £6.00 each, pay on-line in the website

or

£10.00 OTD

Alice Cooper Cake Len?

kEV

Hi Kev,

There sure is, as you say - "enough out there throughout the year!!" - I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were reporting that ticket sales on Music Festivals are really suffering because of too many events! - There are now 32 on each year - It did make me smile...

..The less said about the Alice Cooper cake the better! - My son being into Rock music is the price I've had to pay for going out and asking my big sis to babysit I'm afraid....I won't even mention Bon Blo*dy Jovi!!!

All the best,

Len.

Guest soul elite

Hi, unfortunately not until Saturday now because Terence's new job is nights!! but hey never mind we'll be there kicking the door down at 10:30am prompt, haha. xxx

Hi Andy & Denise Will be great to see you both again, Station to Castle is around 15mins Walk, you come out of the Stn turn left then right and follow the road into the Town the Castle is on the left. Any Problems give us a bell Kev
Many thanks Kev . Will be geat to see you both again - i think the last time was at The Riley Smith Hall when Tommy Hunt did his book launch ?

Tickets

On-Line till 2pm Friday 19th August 2011

All tickets paid on - line before Tuesday will be posted out, after Tuesday they will be left on the door for collection please print off your receipt and show at the door.

or

£10.00 OTD

Tickets from our website or Chapmans Records

Brighton All-Nighter Saturday see Sean Chapman

Twisted Wheel Sunday see Gloria

Thank you

Kev

Hi Kev.nearly time mate,just a quick one,is there food on during the day,sure there was last yr..Cheers Ady

Hi Ady

We have changed things around this year, moving food orders away from the bar, leaving this clear for drinks only, food will be in the Marquee outside menu and times as follows:

Bar / Food

Bar Times

Bar 11am till 11pm

Food

11am till 8.30pm

Food & Barbecue to start this year at 11am till 830pm

Menu

Sausage Sandwich £2.20

Bacon Sandwich £2.20

BBQ

Hot Dog £2.40

¼lb Beefburger £2.40

¼lb Cheeseburger £2.60

¼lb Cheese & Bacon Burger £2.90

Veggieburger £2.60

Veggieburger with Cheese £2.80

Bacon Roll £2.20

Hot pork & stuffing roll £2.90

Chips £1.70

FOOD FROM THE CORNERS OF THE WORLD

Chilli & Rice £4.40

Chicken Curry & Rice £4.40

Lasagne £4.40

BEVERAGES/SNACKS

Coffee £0.90

Tea £0.80

Cans £0.85

Bottle Water £0.80

Crisps £0.65

Edited by southandnorth
Guest kev such

Hi Kev,

Looking like this is the only place to be this Saturday so can you reserve me 3 tickets please? :)

See ya there!! JB xxxKTFxxx :)

Afternoon Helen and Martin.

I think Mr Bourne posted up that tickets could be obtained at £6 each up to 2pm on Friday, after that its pay on the door £10.00

You can contact him on here Helen, or his website link

See you Saturday.

Kev

Hi Kev,

Looking like this is the only place to be this Saturday so can you reserve me 3 tickets please? :)

See ya there!! JB xxxKTFxxx :)

Afternoon Helen and Martin.

I think Mr Bourne posted up that tickets could be obtained at £6 each up to 2pm on Friday, after that its pay on the door £10.00

You can contact him on here Helen, or his website link

See you Saturday.

Kev

Thanks for that Kev.... ticket info....

Advanced tickets on sale till Friday 19th August 2011 at 2pm

Friday night is ticket only.

Saturday you can pay on the door £10.00

Sorry we do not reserve tickets, for tickets on line please click link below or click into the website at the bottom of this page.

https://www.freewebs.com/soulinthehind/apps/webstore/products/show/1721591

Thank you

Kev