Wellingborough All-Dayer - 20Th August 2011

Hi Kev,

Looking like this is the only place to be this Saturday so can you reserve me 3 tickets please? :)

See ya there!! JB xxxKTFxxx :)

Afternoon Helen and Martin.

I think Mr Bourne posted up that tickets could be obtained at £6 each up to 2pm on Friday, after that its pay on the door £10.00

You can contact him on here Helen, or his website link

See you Saturday.

Kev

Hiya Kev, :)

I have tried to get them online but not having much luck.

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest Northern PhanTom

HI Kev/Gloria we are really looking forward to Saturday, and what must be now, the regions premiere annual event.

Best Tom

HI Kev/Gloria we are really looking forward to Saturday, and what must be now, the regions premiere annual event.

Best Tom

Best Tom

Hi Tom

Be great to see you both again, see you Fri or Sat

Kev

Friday Night

Studio Room

7pm till Midnight

Bar 7pm till 11pm

Free With All-Dayer Ticket Only

·
1900 - Dereck Chandler
·
1930 - Danny Clegg
·
2020 - Dennis Hyde
·
2110 - Nige Brown & Calms
·
2210 - Moldie
·
2300 - Steve Towers & Johnny Briggs

really looking fwd to this...hard act to follow with nige and carms

see you all there

regards moldie

Looking forward to saturday last year was a blast hope to have Lou and woody with me

really enjoyed your spot ted...you even looked great in my video

moldie

really looking fwd to this...hard act to follow with nige and carms

see you all there

regards moldie

Getta outa here Mick !! :P

You know ya gonna be brill,, last year you was awesome!!

Mind you im hoping we can get there for 9 as Carms has to wotk Fri Pm

Hope the M6-M1 are kind to us

We look forward to seeing ya bro,, lets have a bevarage or 3 :thumbsup:

Hotels all booked bring it on!!

Nige

Guest alfroggy

Work prevents myself & rita making the trip this year"absolutely gutted" had a splendid time last year along side the Ktf Preston Soul Crew,,who will be in attendance once again have a very special weekend as if you need telling...and already looking forward to the next one...Nil Satis Nisi Optimum...Froggy

Hi Calms

Be great to see you both again just spoke with Moldie and we will swap the times around for the Friday night to give you more time, don't want you speeding :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kev

Friday Night

Studio Room

7pm till Midnight

Bar 7pm till 11pm

Free With All-Dayer Ticket Only

·
1900 - Dereck Chandler
·
1930 - Danny Clegg
·
2020 - Dennis Hyde
·
2110 - Moldie
·
2200 - Nige Brown & Calms
·
2300 - Steve Towers & Johnny Briggs

Are you coming on yer bike Jon?

Kev

No not had a bike for many years now....

Too many issues to ride these days

Jon

Last years event was excellent!! Will be up there around mid day with loads of cheap records for sale!!!!!! Looking forward to it

Des Parker

Best bring some cash then

See you Saturday

Jon

Guest RachelY

No not had a bike for many years now....

Too many issues to ride these days

Jon

Didn't realise that was you in the photo Jon - just thought it was some random bloke with your name on his arse - ha ha!!

See you Sat

RAY

xx

Hi Calms

Be great to see you both again just spoke with Moldie and we will swap the times around for the Friday night to give you more time, don't want you speeding :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kev

That would be brilliant if you wouldn't mind and if Moldie doesn't mind , takes the pressure off just in case anything slows us down on route.

That would be brilliant if you wouldn't mind and if Moldie doesn't mind , takes the pressure off just in case anything slows us down on route.

no problems my end carms

regards moldie

I could start my own 'Soulie holds art exhibition' thread, but seeing as my exhibition is at the Castle, why not hi-jack this one! :thumbsup: Yes folks, as well as your £6.00 ticket getting you a million hours of soul in two fab rooms, you can also view my first exhibition for 10 years! Just go up the stairs from the bar and you can expect to see artwork like this;

post-2379-0-69405200-1313594707_thumb.jp

Edited by Maark

I could start my own 'Soulie holds art exhibition' thread, but seeing as my exhibition is at the Castle, why not hi-jack this one! :thumbsup: Yes folks, as well as your £6.00 ticket getting you a million hours of soul in two fab rooms, you can also view my first exhibition for 10 years! Just go up the stairs from the bar and you can expect to see artwork like this;

how long you been an exhibitionist?

atb moldie

Hi Maark

2 rooms? we have 3 rooms this year and it is where your Paintings are, had a look the other day and they look great mate, we have decided to have a mid-tempo chill out room upstairs so the djs can play something different and laid back.

Kev

• Helpful 1

Hi Maark

2 rooms? we have 3 rooms this year and it is where your Paintings are, had a look the other day and they look great mate, we have decided to have a mid-tempo chill out room upstairs so the djs can play something different and laid back.

Kev

ill have some of that kev or you having a giraffe

atb moldie

Hi Maark

Kev

Is that in the little gallery room through the double doors, on the left hand side of where my exhibition is? Is so, that was where my exhibition was originally supposed to be. I've just been in there and thought...........nice dance floor! :thumbsup:

Edited by Maark

Is that in the little gallery room through the double doors, on the left hand side of where my exhibition is? Is so, that whas where my exhibition was originally supposed to be. I've just been in there and thought...........nice dance floor! :thumbsup:

Hi Maark

Have a choice of 2 and will decide in the morning, see you over there.

Kev

• Helpful 1
Guest bury masonic

Cant wait till Saturday Kev

We have all been looking forward to this for ages :yes:

Looks like its going to be extra special with another room to chill out in

Great stuff mate,see you all Saturday !! :thumbsup:

Dereck,Sheila,Ian & Rita :hatsoff2:

Spoke with Pete Roberts at lengh last night and it is very doubtfull that he will make the trip down South, Pete told me that he has not felt well over the last couple of days, now Pete knows i have to deal with the DJ timings today and asked me to leave him out as this would not be fair on others, he has said he will ring me this morning just in case he feels any better.

Hope you get well soon Pete

DJ timings will be posted later today.

Kev

Cant wait till Saturday Kev

We have all been looking forward to this for ages :yes:

Looks like its going to be extra special with another room to chill out in

Great stuff mate,see you all Saturday !! :thumbsup:

Dereck,Sheila,Ian & Rita :hatsoff2:

Hi Dereck, Sheila, Ian & Rita

Be great to see you all again and look forward to some Bury tunes in your 2 spots Dereck :thumbup: :thumbup: :hatsoff2:

Kev

Work prevents myself & rita making the trip this year"absolutely gutted" had a splendid time last year along side the Ktf Preston Soul Crew,,who will be in attendance once again have a very special weekend as if you need telling...and already looking forward to the next one...Nil Satis Nisi Optimum...Froggy

Hi Froggy & Rita

That is a shame......... you will be missed..... but like you say next year, nound doubt we will see you up at Preston and around over the year.

Take Care

Kev & Gloria

DJ Line Up

Main Room

Northern & Motown

1030 J Allsorts

1120 Moldie

1210 Carms

1300 Dennis Hyde

1350 Johnny Briggs

1440 Len Cook

1530 Little Scotty

1620 Big Al & Yocky

1710 Dave Rimmer

1800 Danny Clegg

1850 Kev Such

1940 Keith Minshull

2030 Nige Brown

2120 Paul Donnelly

2210 Ted Massey

2300 Sean Chapman

Studio Room

Rare/Underplayed,Up-Tempo, 60s/70s. RnB, Ska & Modern

1030 Paddy Rozier

1120 Big Al

1210 Kev Such

1300 Danny Clegg

1350 Keith Minshull

1440 Sean Chapman

1530 Moldie

1620 Nige Brown & Carms

1710 John McClure

1800 Ted Massey

1850 Smiggy

1940 Nidge

2030 Dereck Higham

2120 Len Dopson

2210 Rob Smith

2300 Steve Towers

Mid-Tempo Chill Out Lounge

For the DJs to Play something different & Laid Back

1030 Dereck Chandler

1120 Austen Jones

1210 Ady Hall

1300 Steve Towers

1350 Moldie

1440 Danny Clegg

1530 Smiggy

1620 Kev Such

1710 Dereck Higham

1800 Nige Brown & Carms

1850 Big Al & Yocky

1940 Dennis Hyde

2030 Johnny Briggs

2120 Nidge

2210 J Allsorts

2300 Len Dopson

Thank you

Kev

Guest RachelY

Hi Mark - will pop up and sat hello on Saturday and hope you can pop down and have a dance too? Judge Mackle said she will try and get along at some stage I think.

Hope the exhibition is a great success

TC RAY xx

DJ Line Up

Main Room

Northern & Motown

1030 J Allsorts

1120 Moldie

1210 Carms

1300 Dennis Hyde

1350 Johnny Briggs

1440 Len Cook

1530 Little Scotty

1620 Big Al & Yocky

1710 Dave Rimmer

1800 Danny Clegg

1850 Kev Such

1940 Keith Minshull

2030 Nige Brown

2120 Paul Donnelly

2210 Ted Massey

2300 Sean Chapman

Studio Room

Rare/Underplayed,Up-Tempo, 60s/70s. RnB, Ska & Modern

1030 Paddy Rozier

1120 Big Al

1210 Kev Such

1300 Danny Clegg

1350 Keith Minshull

1440 Sean Chapman

1530 Moldie

1620 Nige Brown & Carms

1710 John McClure

1800 Ted Massey

1850 Smiggy

1940 Nidge

2030 Dereck Higham

2120 Len Dopson

2210 Rob Smith

2300 Steve Towers

Mid-Tempo Chill Out Lounge

For the DJs to Play something different & Laid Back

1030 Dereck Chandler

1120 Austen Jones

1210 Ady Hall

1300 Steve Towers

1350 Moldie

1440 Danny Clegg

1530 Smiggy

1620 Kev Such

1710 Dereck Higham

1800 Nige Brown & Carms

1850 Big Al & Yocky

1940 Dennis Hyde

2030 Johnny Briggs

2120 Nidge

2210 J Allsorts

2300 Len Dopson

Thank you

Kev

Hi kev gloria

looking good for saturday see you on the dance floor, dance, dance, dance.

soulfun and love

sam andy and the soul family from nuneaton .

Hi Mark - will pop up and sat hello on Saturday and hope you can pop down and have a dance too? Judge Mackle said she will try and get along at some stage I think.

Hope the exhibition is a great success

TC RAY xx

The exhibition is in the chill out lounge so if you fancy a breather, you can't miss it! :) And too right I'll be down for a dance!! :thumbsup: