moldie

ps...gutted ill be gone by then nige

No takin the piss Teddy !!

Allow Paul and I our era!!

We will allow you Eddie Parker & the Tomangoes :lol:

We only want to set the stage for you two superstars to follow us :P

seeya Sat your emenence :hatsoff2:

Russ Winstanley xxxx

Nige you should a been on the stage the one out of town :lol: and i was not been rude it will be difficult to follow the 2 masters

Nige you should a been on the stage the one out of town :lol: and i was not been rude it will be difficult to follow the 2 masters

two masters or monsters ted?

moldie

Top times there Kev, been sortin my box out all day, well spinning most of them before they go into the box. Setting off around dinner so will be tree for tea n beer then the castle!!!! Yay

See ya Tomoz

Danny®Â"Â

Looking forward to see what you have in that boxxxxxxx......... are you at the Preimer inn? will drop that stuff with reception for you, saves you carrying it back later.

Kev

Just a last one from me, as we will be busy today..........we wish everybody a safe journey and look forward to meeting you all either tonight or tomorrow :yes:

This year like i have said before there will be no food, tea & coffee sold at the bar, the bar will have a three lane queing system in place, so you will get served in turn, plus extra staff have been draffed in.

Food, tea & coffee will be served in the outside B/Q area.

2pm today is your last chance to buy advanced tickets.

Thank you for your fantastic support. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kev & Gloria

Guest RachelY

Racing at Slverstone as well over the weekend if your journey means traveling along the A43, from M40 Junction 10 - saw the signs this morning

Safe journeys everyone

RAY

xx

Just a last one from me, as we will be busy today..........we wish everybody a safe journey and look forward to meeting you all either tonight or tomorrow :yes:

This year like i have said before there will be no food, tea & coffee sold at the bar, the bar will have a three lane queing system in place, so you will get served in turn, plus extra staff have been draffed in.

Food, tea & coffee will be served in the outside B/Q area.

2pm today is your last chance to buy advanced tickets.

Thank you for your fantastic support. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kev & Gloria

well records are packed phoenix tonight then down to big al and wendys in the morning many thanks kev and gloria for asking me to play a few tunes at the dayer really proud you've asked me have a great night tonight and see you all tommorow yocky and nel (sorry joy cant make it due to family illness but sends her love and wish's you well)

well records are packed phoenix tonight then down to big al and wendys in the morning many thanks kev and gloria for asking me to play a few tunes at the dayer really proud you've asked me have a great night tonight and see you all tommorow yocky and nel (sorry joy cant make it due to family illness but sends her love and wish's you well)

see you and nel tomorrow, send all our love from the soul family to joy and her mum, huges and kisses

sam,andy and the soul family xxxxx

Just heard the V Festival is clogging the M6 and all the main roads round STAFFORDSHIRE!!!!! :(

So if ya tavelling down to Welly toneet around this bit ,,,,allow a bit of extra time!!

Laterrrrrrrs

Nige x

been in the tail backs today took 5 girls to the v fest 3hours to do 16 miles :rofl::hypo:ranting_1.gif

DJ Line Up

Main Room

Northern & Motown

1030 J Allsorts

1120 Moldie

1210 Carms

1300 Dennis Hyde

1350 Johnny Briggs

1440 Len Cook

1530 Little Scotty

1620 Big Al & Yocky

1710 Dave Rimmer

1800 Danny Clegg

1850 Kev Such

1940 Keith Minshull

2030 Nige Brown

2120 Paul Donnelly

2210 Ted Massey

2300 Sean Chapman

Studio Room

Rare/Underplayed,Up-Tempo, 60s/70s. RnB, Ska & Modern

1030 Paddy Rozier

1120 Big Al

1210 Kev Such

1300 Danny Clegg

1350 Keith Minshull

1440 Sean Chapman

1530 Moldie

1620 Nige Brown & Carms

1710 John McClure

1800 Ted Massey

1850 Smiggy

1940 Nidge

2030 Dereck Higham

2120 Len Dopson

2210 Rob Smith

2300 Steve Towers

Mid-Tempo Chill Out Lounge

For the DJs to Play something different & Laid Back

1030 Dereck Chandler

1120 Austen Jones

1210 Ady Hall

1300 Steve Towers

1350 Moldie

1440 Danny Clegg

1530 Smiggy

1620 Kev Such

1710 Dereck Higham

1800 Nige Brown & Carms

1850 Big Al & Yocky

1940 Dennis Hyde

2030 Johnny Briggs

2120 Nidge

2210 J Allsorts

2300 Len Dopson

Thank you

Kev

The dayer rocked...and fooking some...wonderful...loads of lovely soul minded folk...enjoying and dancing..the way souling should be.... :yes: .... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: ...Well done....Kev and Gloria...for having the foresight to have a soul do ...in a lovely venue...enjoyed by many.... :thumbup: ..cya next year......God willing....xxxxx