Pisa Allnighter - December 17th, STEVE C & MOLLY G

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

I've just booked my flights with Ryan Air flying out on Dec 16th and returning Dec 19th to Pisa - £8.99 each way plus tax = £45...........Steve C and Molly at the controls at the Leaning Tower Soul Club's night on Saturday Dec 17th along with Roccia and Barbara Grassi plus you can do your Xmas shopping in the Co-op biggrin.gif Funghi Porcini anyone rolleyes.gif I'll be stocking up on edibles plus you get a fantastic soul night thrown in as well. Roccia will be posting up details soon.......the hotels are fab.........everything will be brilliant. Can't wait cheers.gifcheers.gif Jo

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just booked my flights with Ryan Air flying out on Dec 16th and returning Dec 19th to Pisa - £8.99 each way plus tax = £45...........Steve C and Molly at the controls at the Leaning Tower Soul Club's night on Saturday Dec 17th along with Roccia and Barbara Grassi plus you can do your Xmas shopping in the Co-op biggrin.gif Funghi Porcini anyone rolleyes.gif I'll be stocking up on edibles plus you get a fantastic soul night thrown in as well. Roccia will be posting up details soon.......the hotels are fab.........everything will be brilliant. Can't wait cheers.gifcheers.gif Jo

hey jo...you sure its not the pizza allniter all that food and stuff

anyway cant go as got my own event on but hope it goes well for molly and steve

Guest vinylvixen

Shame on you.......it will be a brilliant night :rolleyes: can't wait............Jo

hey jo...you sure its not the pizza allniter all that food and stuff

anyway cant go as got my own event on but hope it goes well for molly and steve

Well, lads & lasses,

I'm very glad to feel this enthusiasm about the LTSC winter season...

Our future dates are:

November 26th with Shifty - 2nd Anniversary (Free CD, poster, and embroidered patch to the first 50 thru' the door)

December 17th with Steve C & Molly - X-mas 'niter

February 11th with Dukesy

The resident dj's line up is: Barbara Grassi, Marco Moretti, Mr. Meni, and obviously me...

The venue is the "Acqua Cheta" club, via Sancasciani (2 mins. walking from the train station). From 11pm till late (very late...), 10 Euros OTD

We'll have even a saturday afternoon warm-up at "The Liars" pub, via S. Martino, with dj set, hot and cold food, and several pints... From 6pm till 11pm. Free entry

Ryanair flies to Pisa from Stansted, Liverpool, Glasgow, Dublin, Frankfurt, Hamburg.

Thomson flies to Pisa from Doncaster/Sheffield, Bournemouth, Coventry.

Easyjet flies to Pisa from Bristol, Berlin, Paris.

They're all low fares companies. Check their websites.

Good, clean, and cheap hotels are:

"La Torre" via Cesare Battisti

"Moderno" via Corridoni

They're both close to the pub and the venue.

If you need to know anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch with me at leaningtower_soulclub@yahoo.it or send me a pm through this forum.

Hope to see many Soul Sourcers in Pisa...

Roccia cheers.gif

Thanks Shane,

The music policy is a good mix of R&B, northern oldies, current floorfillers, and 70s classics.

We're trying to keep a high quality level about music, and in Pisa you can hear things such as:

Steiways on Oliver, Peppermint Harris on Jewel, Channel 3 on Dakar, Kurt Harris on Diamond, Tan Geers on Okeh, Sam Dees on SSS International, Joe Douglas on Playboy, Natural Four on ABC, Roger Hatcher on Excello, Cajun Hart on WB, Tommy Navarro on DeJac, Barbara Lynn on Tribe, John Bowie on Merben, Imaginations on Fraternity, Big Daddy Rogers on Midas, Tony Galla on Swan, Ringleaders on M-Pac, Ted Taylor on Okeh, Mickie Champion on Musette, Seven Souls on Italian CBS, Linda Lloyd on Columbia, Frank Beverly & The Butlers on Sassy, Dynells on Atco, Shirley Lawson on Backbeat, Wade Flemons on Ramsel, Herb Ward on Argo, Van Dykes on Mala, Edward Hamilton & The Arabians on Mary Jane, Billy Hambric on Drum, Almeta Lattimore on Mainstream, Charades on MGM, ecc...

This is just to give you an idea about what we play over here...

Hope you feel tempted...

Ciao

Roccia

Edited by Roccia
Guest vespastu

Hope you feel tempted

Just booked my Hotel and flight. Can't wait :D Cheaper than driving to Manchester :rolleyes

STU

Edited by vespastu
Guest the dukester

Well, lads & lasses,

I'm very glad to feel this enthusiasm about the LTSC winter season...

Our future dates are:

November 26th with Shifty - 2nd Anniversary (Free CD, poster, and embroidered patch to the first 50 thru' the door)

December 17th with Steve C & Molly - X-mas 'niter

February 11th with Dukesy

The resident dj's line up is: Barbara Grassi, Marco Moretti, Mr. Meni, and obviously me...

The venue is the "Acqua Cheta" club, via Sancasciani (2 mins. walking from the train station). From 11pm till late (very late...), 10 Euros OTD

We'll have even a saturday afternoon warm-up at "The Liars" pub, via S. Martino, with dj set, hot and cold food, and several pints... From 6pm till 11pm. Free entry

Ryanair flies to Pisa from Stansted, Liverpool, Glasgow, Dublin, Frankfurt, Hamburg.

Thomson flies to Pisa from Doncaster/Sheffield, Bournemouth, Coventry.

Easyjet flies to Pisa from Bristol, Berlin, Paris.

They're all low fares companies. Check their websites.

Good, clean, and cheap hotels are:

"La Torre" via Cesare Battisti

"Moderno" via Corridoni

They're both close to the pub and the venue.

If you need to know anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch with me at leaningtower_soulclub@yahoo.it or send me a pm through this forum.

Hope to see many Soul Sourcers in Pisa...

Roccia cheers.gif

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU TO DECIDE TO GO TO THIS GREAT CITY AND SOUL EVENT.

CIAO CIAO :D

https://www.pisaonline.it/hotelmoderno/

- La Torre

Via Cesare Battisti 17, 56125 Pisa

+3905025220/+39050589066

+39050589066

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU TO DECIDE TO GO TO THIS GREAT CITY AND SOUL EVENT.

CIAO CIAO :D

https://www.pisaonline.it/hotelmoderno/

- La Torre

Via Cesare Battisti 17, 56125 Pisa

+3905025220/+39050589066

+39050589066

https://www.pisaonline.it/hotellatorre/

If you book by phone to "La Torre" hotel, ask for Marco or Chiara, and tell them you'll be in Pisa for Roccia's do. You'll have a better room, and maybe a little discount...

Roccia

Hope you feel tempted

Just booked my Hotel and flight. Can't wait :D Cheaper than driving to Manchester :rolleyes

STU

Stu, which hotel did you book? I'll bring you to see my scooter collection... :D

Roccia

Guest cannocksoulie

:D We've already booked to go to Pisa on 26th November. Ryanair from Liverpool.

If it's anything like Rimini weekender, it will be a great night.

Alan & Julie

:D We've already booked to go to Pisa on 26th November. Ryanair from Liverpool.

If it's anything like Rimini weekender, it will be a great night.

Alan & Julie

Alan,

the beach in Pisa isn't so close to the venue as in Rimini... Anyway, november is not the best period for swimming... :lol:

Needless to say, Pisa is a lot nicer than Rimini... :D

About music policy, Pisa is surely more northern oldies oriented than Rimini, but you can have some good x-over and 70s spots from my little soul sistah Barbara Grassi.

Roccia

Brilliant Stu,

the lady who owns the hotel is my best friend's wife... :D You'll have a VIP treatment there...

Roccia

Edited by Roccia

but you can have some good x-over and 70s spots from my little soul sistah Barbara Grassi.

Roccia

He's on the ball there. Unassuming but wicked playlists!!!

Guest the dukester

but you can have some good x-over and 70s spots from my little soul sistah Barbara Grassi.

Roccia

He's on the ball there. Unassuming but wicked playlists!!!

DJ'd WITH HER AT LAKE GARDA ALLNIGHTERS :D SOME TOP, TOP TUNES PLAYED

STOP PRESS!

Since last week, me and Meni, we're running a club in Pisa called The Black Friday, playing mixed black music, such as R&B, Motown, classic northern, selected disco tunes, funk, rocksteady, and early reggae. "The Black Friday" obviously takes place every friday, and the venue is the "1080 Club", via Del Brennero 6, Pisa

For those who will come for the LTSC allnighters could be interesting to come on friday, just to have the chance to meet the bunch of nice birds who attend the place...

Don't expect to see our precious original vinyls on the decks (we're doing this thing just to get some cash to feed our record boxes, and last but not least, to have a lot of free drinks on friday... :lol::P:P ), but the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, and the bar prices are affordable...

Roccia

Edited by Roccia
  • 2 weeks later...

I know we're a bit late, but now all the things about the LTSC 2nd anniversary are sorted out.

Our CD "The Sound Of Pisa Vol.3 - The Oldies Collection" is ready, and the embroidered patches are very nice...

Tomorrow I'll post the flyer...

Roccia