mike

lifeline saturday - up for it?

Just saw chalky posted up a reminder, looking forward to this one meself, know theres a few others on here going, so just thought throw up a "whos going shout"?

Just saw chalky posted up a reminder, looking forward to this one meself, know theres a few others on here going, so just thought  throw up a "whos going shout"?

Me!!

Just saw chalky posted up a reminder, looking forward to this one meself, know theres a few others on here going, so just thought throw up a "whos going shout"?

Me !

Me ;-) sorry chaps

Going to have to miss yet another, this is getting to be a bad habit :-(

Have to take Charlie to the V festival and then onto London to see TeeJay spinning and celebrate Clarkeys birthday....so there's an upside to the downside LOL.

Have a great time one and all.

I will be attending and will be leaving the works mini bus at home so you are well safe Shane and Kate!

see ya there

We got em all home though didn't we chris?!!

I had a great time mate with somer very nice people. Still trying to sort out this Saturday. Should be there.

You will all be pleased to know I shan't be going either.... off elsewhere :-) Might pop in and visit my parents LOL

Hoping to get there, especially as I've had a night in tonight :o(((, but got transport problems!

Don't suppose anyone's travelling home down the A1 with a spare place in their car by any chance?

Hoping to get there, especially as I've had a night in tonight :o(((, but got transport problems!

Don't suppose anyone's travelling home down the A1 with a spare place in their car by any chance?

Hope you get sorted Dave.

See ya all who's going tonight!

saturday had a afternoon from hell on many fronts and then the rest of day didnt get any better, so it was a no-go/show for me

nyone like to rub it in on what missed...fel free

mike

It was a good night Mike, more in than the previous one, although as far as I am concerned numbers really don't matter, but I guess they do from a promotors POV seeing as they have to pay out.

I met some SS people for the first time, namely Trevski and Soulsville and what nice lads they are.

Thanks to Nickg for the lift and Soulsville for the T-Shirt.

Have to say I missed annoying you Mike ;-)

Related Soul Music Links