Kingsway Hall,forest Town,a Hot Night,back To Its Best

WELL,KINGSWAY HALL,WHAT A NIGHT,BACK TO ITS BEST,ALL DJS DID A CRACKING SPOT,FIRST CHRIS BROOKE{SHEFFIELD} :thumbsup: THEN YOKI{THE MAN HIS SELF} :thumbsup: THEN THE SOUL FATHER OF KINGSWAY IAN GEE, :hatsoff2: ,IT WAS HOT THE PLACE WAS PACKED,NEW FACES,I,LL NOT SAY TO MUCH AND LET EVERYONE ELSE HAVE THERE SAY,NICE TO SEE AURTHER,SANDRA AND FRIENDS AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME,A BIG THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP,KTF,CARL..........................SEE YOU ALL AT EDDIE,S NEXT SATURDAY,PART 2..................

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Absolutely brilliant night.

From start to finish the place was rocking.

I got there about 8 and the place was rapidly filling up and by 8-30 The Godfather Mr Gee had the floor busy

and by the time I took over at 9 he'd got a full floor, playing one of his usual class sets.

Everyone was totally up for it, the place went mental with a full floor all through my set then the Yockster came on with another of his quality sets - brilliant.

Great night and a massive thanks to Carl & Ian for bringing down there.

Fabulous friendly crowd too - We will be back :yes:

Guest elnel

bin down in the dumps today in a big way ,bin out with yocki and joy to forest town wich just has to be the friendliest place on gods earth run by the nicest bunch of people you could wish for ,and ime lifted ,thank you so much you lovely people ,and thank you god for blessing me with so many wonderfull friends xxxx

Guest soul over easy

kwh last night as folks have already said very busy and musically two excellant guest dj,s ,ian did a superb job in getting the crowd in the mood to party,chris brooke was fantastic,he played a couple of real belters in his set,and my favourite record on the night was THE SWEET THINGS/ IM IN A WORLD OF TROUBLES,fantastic to hear that on the decks again... yocky not to be out done played an excellent set and is such a genuine nice guy,massive thimbs up from me to carl and ian ...ktf tommo.

bin down in the dumps today in a big way ,bin out with yocki and joy to forest town wich just has to be the friendliest place on gods earth run by the nicest bunch of people you could wish for ,and ime lifted ,thank you so much you lovely people ,and thank you god for blessing me with so many wonderfull friends xxxx

Just to follow what nel as said it has to be the best oldies venue in the country and the friendliest wot a night feels like the yockmiester and joys second home always made to feel welcome got there about 8.30 late as normal and ian had the place buzzing then on came Chriss from sheffield and both joy and me said he had deffinatly done his homework had the place rocking i was sat there thinking wot the chuff do i play now but i hopefully entertained the troops and i loved every minute and can i just say to any dj asked to play at kwh take the chance with both hands because you can not get a better feeling anywhere like djing at kingsway and the best oldies crowd anywhere.Just about to get ready for part three of yockys soulweekend in sheffield and can i sy a big thank you to Carl Ian Clare and Val for having me and a big thank you for your friendship and looking forward to NYE god bless and KTF yocky and Joy

Hello All

Just adding to what has already been said. Absolute belting night from start to finish. Everybody dancing till the lights came on and some more. Chris Brookes and Yocki did us proud by providing well thought out uptempo oldies sets for the dancers who will no doubt have aching legs today.

Packed to the rafters and very hot from early on but everybody enjoyed the night. Nice to see Smudge last night after his recent illness plus quite a few new faces who I am sure after last nights offering will be back for more.

Big up for Carl Piper for putting such a fantastic venue on every month, I am proud to be part of it.

See you all soon

KTF

Ian G

Guest soul over easy

Just to follow what nel as said it has to be the best oldies venue in the country and the friendliest wot a night feels like the yockmiester and joys second home always made to feel welcome got there about 8.30 late as normal and ian had the place buzzing then on came Chriss from sheffield and both joy and me said he had deffinatly done his homework had the place rocking i was sat there thinking wot the chuff do i play now but i hopefully entertained the troops and i loved every minute and can i just say to any dj asked to play at kwh take the chance with both hands because you can not get a better feeling anywhere like djing at kingsway and the best oldies crowd anywhere.Just about to get ready for part three of yockys soulweekend in sheffield and can i sy a big thank you to Carl Ian Clare and Val for having me and a big thank you for your friendship and looking forward to NYE god bless and KTF yocky and Joy

yocky you did a marvelous job mate and what makes you special is youre fantastic personality with superb humour ktf my friend.
Guest soul over easy

Hello All

Just adding to what has already been said. Absolute belting night from start to finish. Everybody dancing till the lights came on and some more. Chris Brookes and Yocki did us proud by providing well thought out uptempo oldies sets for the dancers who will no doubt have aching legs today.

Packed to the rafters and very hot from early on but everybody enjoyed the night. Nice to see Smudge last night after his recent illness plus quite a few new faces who I am sure after last nights offering will be back for more.

Big up for Carl Piper for putting such a fantastic venue on every month, I am proud to be part of it.

See you all soon

KTF

Ian G

carl does a lot of hard work behind the scenes getting things ready and setting up equipment ,but you do the otherside ian of getting the crowd generated for a top evening,so you both make a fantastic team and may it continue ... best wishes tommo.

Hello All

See you all soon

KTF

Ian G

I THINK EVERYONE WENT HOME HAPPY BRO,ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT KINGSWAY HALL,UNTIL NEXT MONTH,AND I THOUGH SMUDGE WAS MISSING FOR A WHILE,SO SMUDGE YOU TAKE IT EASY AND TAKE CARE,KTF,CARL :thumbsup:

Guest RICTIC
blink.png aup carl & ian it was a stonkin nite of oldies from the top djs you booked sat nite plus you and the soul father did awsome spots sorry i had to go early did nit feel so well see sat nite at eddys ktf rictic :rofl:

great night at "Kingsway" so hot and rammed with dancers ... superb spots from both guests (thats 3 times with Yockster this weekkend LOL :rolleyes: ) .. Chris Brooke was awsome with a great mix all the way , Yocky never ever fails to please ... Carl N' Ian , you have it right every time lads !

Hope you are feeling better Graham , sorry we wont be at Edwinstoe for your spot cos Im'e dj'n at Bolton Niter (Yocky again too :hypo: ) but have a great time cos it's up tempo all the way with great dancers on the floor at "eddies" soul club, you will fill the floor mate ... get yerslves there.

pete n' susan ktf

Source Advert