Brookfields (Stables) Sat 30Th July

Guest kerby

Guest kerby

What another amazing night we had at brookfields last night . Thanks to everyone who supported us on this megga hot july night . All the resident DJs & 0ur special guest for the night (Hitsville Chalkie). had a bit of a problem which left me sweating like mad when the left hand speakers decided to cut off & a quick deck pit stop sorted it . After spending 2 hours 2day looking for the fault i tracked it down to the needle on the deck , lol . Brookfields is going from strength to strength and with your support we can keep building on it,s success . Right thats enough from me , I,d better get busy posting some photos.

martin (kerby) preston

facebook name ......

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest kerby

What another amazing night we had at brookfields last night . Thanks to everyone who supported us on this megga hot july night . All the resident DJs & 0ur special guest for the night (Hitsville Chalkie)Did the buisness. Had a bit of a problem which left me sweating like mad when the left hand speakers decided to cut off & a quick deck pit stop sorted it . After spending 2 hours 2day looking for the fault i tracked it down to the needle on the deck , lol . Brookfields is going from strength to strength and with your support we can keep building on it,s success . Right thats enough from me , I,d better get busy posting some photos.

martin (kerby) preston

facebook name ......

Ive had to edit my post by posting it again because the bloody editor is,nt working .

Yes it certainly was an amazing night Mart,BIG THANKS to everyone for your support,we had a lot of new faces there on Saturday night and one couple that had travelled all the way from the other side of London,they said they'd be coming back because they enjoyed themselves so much,which is always nice to hear. :)

Must also say BIG THANKS to all our res DJ's and to Sean & Ant our doormen,also all the bar staff :) and our Special guest Hitsville Chalky who certainly did the buisness for us!! :)

So onwards & upwards we go looking forward to the next one already which is Saturday Sept 24th with Special guest Nige Brown!! :)

Hope to see you there JB xxxKTFxxx :)

What a truly great night we both had, this place NEVER fails to please us, well done to Helen & Martin and the rest of the Brookfields crew who put in all the hard work behind the scenes, as well as on the night, the music played was outstanding!! The DJ's should be proud. Such a friendly soul club, KTF !! Mary (& Dave)

• Helpful 1

Thanks Dave and Mary always a pleasure to see you it was a great night, we have Mr Nigel Brown as our special guest for the next one last saturday in Septemeber. Nige is very well respected around the Midlands (well in his house he is) Stalwart of the Aqua and now one of the Kings Hall regulars

Agree it was a fantastic night ... . Great turn out , so good to see so many locals and new friends , Many thanks to all the nice coments after my set . The Stables as got to be one of the best nights around the west mids . Once again thanks for having me really enjoyed it :thumbsup: keep up the good work Mart & JB .. Many thanks to Phil for requesting my service , see you all at the next one :thumbup:

Guest Phil Richards

Agree it was a fantastic night ... . Great turn out , so good to see so many locals and new friends , Many thanks to all the nice coments after my set . The Stables as got to be one of the best nights around the west mids . Once again thanks for having me really enjoyed it :thumbsup: keep up the good work Mart & JB .. Many thanks to Phil for requesting my service , see you all at the next one :thumbup:

It was nice to see you on there thanks for turning up :wicked: and you played a good set :wink:

Thanks Dave and Mary always a pleasure to see you it was a great night, we have Mr Nigel Brown as our special guest for the next one last saturday in Septemeber. Nige is very well respected around the Midlands (well in his house he is) Stalwart of the Aqua and now one of the Kings Hall regulars

Always a pleasure to see you too Ted (loved your shirt but would be better with circles :D ) I was hoping we would make the next one in September but Dave's wanting us to do a Weekender that falls on the same date :( but we will see, thanks for the flyer - that's one for the calender, see you soon, KTF !! Mary (& Dave)