2 ROOMS

Event Date: 28 Aug 2011

Northern Soul and Motown Night

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S71 1AN

Sunday 28th August 2011

Large secure parking with cctv monitoring, Massive dance floor, A sound system to blow your mind, venue accommodating 1,000 plus. Late bar, record dealers welcome, but please book beforehand so that we can accommodate. No entry after 10.30pm

Guest DJ's Martin Stanford, Graham , Rob, and Casper And all the way from Oz Mr Johnny Redpants .

Chillout Room with Mark and Geordie plus Guest DJ John Kane

Resident DJ's Yocky , Nel , and Alex Simms

Starting at 7.00pm untill 2.00am, £5.00 on the door 7 Hours of pure Northern Soul over 2 rooms

Please feel free to contact us on

Yocky 07956 666962

Nel 07930 603456

Joy 07939 575692

We hope you all enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you all there

KTF

Alex, Heather , Nel, Jean, Yocky and Jx

Edited by soulcrew
  • Replies 34
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest smudgesmith

Look forword to this with some very special freinds the sun booked best John

Long way to come for a night out John............dont let Yoki anywhere near those redpants........he will have em off ya mate :rofl:

Look forword to this with some very special freinds the sun booked best John

Johnny There's always a great welcome at the Metrodome stage for you. Will be lovely to see you . We have had to trade Jean with Oz to get you at the Metrodome. Jx

coming down for my first visit, was recomended to me by a local barnsley lad i met at brid, looking forward to this

Ash you will be very welcome and we hope you enjoy your visit to the Metrodome.

:rofl:

Long way to come for a night out John............dont let Yoki anywhere near those redpants........he will have em off ya mate :rofl:

Smudge Great to see you at Kingsway on Saturday. Hope to see you at the Metrodome but Take it easy . Jx

Guest Grov1

Hi yocky, joy and all metrodome crew

We'll definitely be there for this one to support Graham & Rob as well as Casper. We always love metrodome and with three east mids dj's it'll be wicked. Don't worry though yocky ya still Elliots favourite (lol). :thumbsup:

Will be sending ya a pm about next week

See ya soon

Scott, Mad n Elliot :D

Edited by Grov1

Hi yocky, joy and all metrodome crew

We'll definitely be there for this one to support Graham & Rob as well as Casper. We always love metrodome and with three east mids dj's it'll be wicked. Don't worry though yocky ya still Elliots favourite (lol). :thumbsup:

Will be sending ya a pm about next week

See ya soon

Scott, Mad n Elliot :D

Hey uip scott be great to see you all as usuall but i think there is a slightly more important matter to take care of firsr on sunday see you all at the grovener sunday ktf Yocky

Hi Yokie & Joy :hatsoff2: May just get to this as you will miss my 50th Bash on the 20th as yokie at Wellingborough I will just have to bring my Birthday to you :D its actually the 30th but this is pretty close :thumbsup:

Julie xxx

Julie sorry about your birthday love but we will make it up to you at the Metrodome have a great time at your do and we look forward to seeing you and the pie monster LOL ATB Yocky

• Helpful 1

looking forward to this ,especialy as my great mate and australias best northern soul jock ,the one and only johnny red pants warren coming to see us ,its seems bloody ages since the last event at the dome ,but with the great line up were putting on for this one i have a feeling the wait will be well worth while ,see ya there ,

Guest BrandySistaShirl

will be shirl great djs including mr red pants what more could a girl ask for and the brandy sisters in attendance the place to be love a said the place to be atb yocky

looking forward to seeing mr red pants again...

let me know time for setting up.x :) keep smileing mate ....luv to you and joy.x

Guest Big Cliff

Hi Yocky!

Cant wait for the metrodome bank holiday sunday!!

Its a great venue & the line up looks awesome too!!!

Hope to see you at Davy's on the day before (saturday 27th)! Make a weekend of it!!!

KTF Cliff

Hi Yocky!

Cant wait for the metrodome bank holiday sunday!!

Its a great venue & the line up looks awesome too!!!

Hope to see you at Davy's on the day before (saturday 27th)! Make a weekend of it!!!

KTF Cliff

hey up cliff be good to see you and tony on sunday pal unfortunatly am booked satdi mate but have a natter on sunday take care pal yocky

Not long now,warming up at Davy's Saturday then onto the Metrodome Sunday for a Yorkshire week ender.Will be in early to save seats for the east midlands crew ie. Mr Billy Back Drops although knowing that man he won't be sat down that much,top man and dancer,Mandy,Michelle,Alan&Tosh

Not long now,warming up at Davy's Saturday then onto the Metrodome Sunday for a Yorkshire week ender.Will be in early to save seats for the east midlands crew ie. Mr Billy Back Drops although knowing that man he won't be sat down that much,top man and dancer,Mandy,Michelle,Alan&Tosh

Be great to see you all again dunt let nel pinch Michelle's skirt this time LOL had loads of calls for the Metrodome so looks like its gunna be a gud un just to let people know unfortunatly Jonny Red Pants cant make the metrodome due to a family illness and all our love goes out to him and his family take care Johnny and see you soon. THE DJ TIMES ARE

7 till 10 The Metrodome Crew (Nel Alex & Yocky)

10 till 11 Casper (Blackhearts Soul Club)

11 till 12 Rob and Graham (Grovenor Rooms)

12 till 1 Martin Stamford (Peterbrough)

1 till 2 Nel and Alex (Metrodome)

and in the Chill out with Mark and Geordie Mr John Kane

See you all tommorow night all the Best The Metrodome Soul Crew K.T.F

Guest al big n bouncy

looking forward to this ,especialy as my great mate and australias best northern soul jock ,the one and only johnny red pants warren coming to see us ,its seems bloody ages since the last event at the dome ,but with the great line up were putting on for this one i have a feeling the wait will be well worth while ,see ya there ,

hi nell yocky jean and joy have a good one cant be with you this time as playing at the isle of wight be at the next one always a magic night at the metrodrome see you soon al and wendy

Due to a combination of Bad luck Bad Health and Bad finances,first night out for ages for me and Mrs Patto.Looking forward to some Yorkshire Bank holiday Cheer.Looking forward to hearing Caspers spot.

Be great to see you patto just going to set up at the Metrodome see you all tonight the Metrodome crew KTF

All my tunes packed, nice to see the Easington lads are down, and ready to pay our little venue a visit,

Was nice to hear a voice i could understand :D this morning.

Well got some summer dance tunes packed away, im going uptempo and funky tonight

Cant wait to hear the UK's best modern soul dj on the decks Mr John Kane who's with us in the chill out

geeoooooordie