Soul Nights @ The Roibin Hood Brierley - Sat 20Th August - Guests - The Brandy Sisters

Hi everybody,

quick reminder that on the 3rd Saturday of this month (20th Aug) we're joined by special guests "The brandy Sisters" (AKA The Sambuca Twinns :hypo::rofl: ) all the way from sunny Barnsley, great Dj's with a great sence of humour who make the night swing :thumbsup: .

Fantastic night last month with Dave Raistrick as our guest, full dance floor, brill friendly atmosphere, numbers up, superb night.... :thumbup:

For more info see our ad on the Events Calender (with detailed map), or contact me on :- 01302 726124, don't forget we're only 10 minutes from J 37/38 A1M :thumbsup: .

For more info, updates, laughs & banter keep checking this blog, see you all soon, Woody king.gif

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi everybody,

quick reminder that on the 3rd Saturday of this month (20th Aug) we're joined by special guests "The brandy Sisters" (AKA The Sambuca Twinns :hypo::rofl: ) all the way from sunny Barnsley, great Dj's with a great sence of humour who make the night swing :thumbsup: .

Fantastic night last month with Dave Raistrick as our guest, full dance floor, brill friendly atmosphere, numbers up, superb night.... :thumbup:

For more info see our ad on the Events Calender (with detailed map), or contact me on :- 01302 726124, don't forget we're only 10 minutes from J 37/38 A1M :thumbsup: .

For more info, updates, laughs & banter keep checking this blog, see you all soon, Woody king.gif

READY AND WAITING..... :rofl: :rofl: :D :D .X

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Is that stopping the spot or the brandy lol , be there n maybe wi someone for ya all to meet u never know , , one not to be missed with the old dears on

see ya soo regards mickey

dont push your luck 2 dinners or maybe we should have a word with your guest !!!! :g::shhh::thumbsup: x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi Girls,

glad you're ready to go, can't wait for your spot :thumbsup: . See you at the Kingstone Sunday :wave: xx

hi dave.

if you come sunday we will all have gone home.... :D :D

come saturday instead and you can help joyce enjoy her birthday!!! :yes::wave: :wave: x

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Dave and the gang, sorry can't make it again. :( Haven't missed one for ages then I'll miss two on the trot. Got to go to a wedding locally then, 'cos it's my birthday going out locally for a pint with her indoors, have a good one, see you all soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Ey up Dave and the gang, sorry can't make it again. :( Haven't missed one for ages then I'll miss two on the trot. Got to go to a wedding locally then, 'cos it's my birthday going out locally for a pint with her indoors, have a good one, see you all soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

are you trying to avoid us???? :)

you dont have to buy us a drink!!!lol

Guest BrandySistaShirl

hi dave.

come saturday instead and you can help joyce enjoy her birthday!!! :yes::wave: :wave: x

or are you going to the new one on sunday that tom and deano are doing?

Guest Barry Holland

are you trying to avoid us???? :)

you dont have to buy us a drink!!!lol

Not at all, but with what Ann drinks I can't afford owt else. :lol: See you soon somewhere, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

hi dave.

Sorry Shirl,

wish We could :( , but we're going to see my Daughter in Rotherham Hospital Saturday night :facepalm: , then nipping just up the road to Sheffield to have an hour with Barry & Ann at the KGB coz we have'nt been for a few months :thumbsup: . Godda put your self about a bit ladies :rofl: , it's a Northern Soul thing, know what I mean :lol: .

But hey, many happy returns Joyce :thumbup: , Sunday Shirl (don't burn the Yorkshires :lol: ), love Woody & Sue :wave::wave: xx

Hey no worries Baz,

can't fault you :thumbsup: . But you can't get rid of us that easily, we're coming to the KGB Saturday :thumbsup: . My Daughter has her operation tomorrow (Thursday), so we'll be visiting Saturday at Rotherham, then sraight over to yours about 8'ish :thumbsup: .

Looking forward to seeing you & Ann Then, see you soon pal, Dave & Sue :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Barry Holland

Hey no worries Baz,

can't fault you :thumbsup: . But you can't get rid of us that easily, we're coming to the KGB Saturday :thumbsup: . My Daughter has her operation tomorrow (Thursday), so we'll be visiting Saturday at Rotherham, then sraight over to yours about 8'ish :thumbsup: .

Looking forward to seeing you & Ann Then, see you soon pal, Dave & Sue :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ey up Dave, hope your daughter goes on ok. You'll see me saturday but unfortunately Ann's been a bit unwell recently, tell you more sat, see you both then, Barry, KGB, KTF.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Sorry Shirl,

wish We could :( , but we're going to see my Daughter in Rotherham Hospital Saturday night :facepalm: , then nipping just up the road to Sheffield to have an hour with Barry & Ann at the KGB coz we have'nt been for a few months :thumbsup: . Godda put your self about a bit ladies :rofl: , it's a Northern Soul thing, know what I mean :lol: .

But hey, many happy returns Joyce :thumbup: , Sunday Shirl (don't burn the Yorkshires :lol: ), love Woody & Sue :wave::wave: xx

hope all goes well for your daughter. :yes:

see you both soon.!!!

me burn puddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: (you have to make em before you can burn em!!! lol)x

Edited by BrandySistaShirl

Is that stopping the spot or the brandy lol , be there n maybe wi someone for ya all to meet u never know , , one not to be missed with the old dears on

see ya soo regards mickey

Ey up Mick,

be good to see you again pal, who's the surprise guest then :g:??? Yeah, me & the lads are looking forward to the Brandys spot too :thumbup:.

" Old Dears" :ohmy: , you're very brave Mick, they'll punish you for that Saturday mate :boxing:ranting_1.gif, see you & the mystrey person soon :lol:, best Woody :thumbsup:

Edited by Streight Up
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Ey up Mick,

be good to see you again pal, who's the surprise guest then :g:??? Yeah, me & the lads are looking forward to the Brandys spot too :thumbup:.

" Old Dears" :ohmy: , you're very brave Mick, they'll punish you for that Saturday mate :boxing:ranting_1.gif, see you & the mystrey person soon :lol:, best Woody :thumbsup:

old dears indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

somethings come up so dont think micks guest will be here on this occasion/

looking forward to it..... :yes:

anyway 2 dinners l have top weight on looking after us :hypocrite::rofl::lol:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

yeah always top weight wi you two , good brandy sister bit older this time lol but guess celebrations will be continued to hood , sorry no guest this month cant afford her every week sorry

regards mickey

AWAYS CELEBRATE FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS INCASE WE LEAVE ANYONE OUT OF THE CELEBRATIONS! :)

I AM THE GOOD ONE :yes:

IF FOLK KEEP TELLING ME IM BAD I MITE JUST GET UP TO A FEW TRICKS. :g::D X

Hi Woody

Trust your daughters ops gone ok

Won't be back from Alghero till later, so won't make this one,

Hopefully will be there in September

Andy and Sheila :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Andy,

thanks pal, yeah she's not doing too bad, very positive & upbeat :thumbsup: . Hope you & Sheila have nice holiday :thumbup: (wish we were there :shades: ).

Thanks for getting in touch Andy :wink:, see you both in September, Woody :wave:

Edited by Streight Up

dint burn em dave!! :D

Nice one Shirl,

you missed a crackin' afternoon at the Kingstone Sunday, some great tunes played, had a realy good time :thumbup: . How did Joyce's Birthday go ? No dout you helped her celebrate it in style :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you, Joyce & team tarn Saturday & looking forward to your spot :thumbsup: , cheers Shirl, Dave :wave:

P.S. Ifyou're not doing any thing around dinner time next Sunday.... :P:lol:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Nice one Shirl,

you missed a crackin' afternoon at the Kingstone Sunday, some great tunes played, had a realy good time :thumbup: . How did Joyce's Birthday go ? No dout you helped her celebrate it in style :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you, Joyce & team tarn Saturday & looking forward to your spot :thumbsup: , cheers Shirl, Dave :wave:

P.S. Ifyou're not doing any thing around dinner time next Sunday.... :P:lol:

glad you enjoyed it.

ive looked at playlists some nice records.

joyce had a great nite and of course i helped her

she my best mate n thats what best mates do.

help each other!!! :D :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmm nar then let me think

nxt sunday :g: :g: mite take my adrian out to dinner. :)

see you soon.x

glad you enjoyed it.

ive looked at playlists some nice records.

joyce had a great nite and of course i helped her

she my best mate n thats what best mates do.

help each other!!! :D :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmm nar then let me think

nxt sunday :g: :g: mite take my adrian out to dinner. :)

see you soon.x

Awe Auntie Shirl :(,

looks like Me & Sue'll be doing our own Sunday dinner then.... :facepalm::lol: xx

yeah always top weight wi you two , good brandy sister bit older this time lol but guess celebrations will be continued to hood , sorry no guest this month cant afford her every week sorry

regards mickey

Hey Mick,

a tha sure this mystery woman actualy exists.... :unsure: ? You've been very secretive about her :shades: .

Be expecting a full interrigation at the Robin on Saturday pal ranting_1.gif:lol:, see you then, Woody :thumbsup:.

Edited by Streight Up

Ey up Dave, hope your daughter goes on ok. You'll see me saturday but unfortunately Ann's been a bit unwell recently, tell you more sat, see you both then, Barry, KGB, KTF.

Hello again Barry,

nice to see You & Ann at the KGB Saturday :D :D, glad she's over the worst of her illness, good to see you both :thumbsup:. Oh & while i'm here just letting you know our Danielles home from hospital today, she's making a realy quick recovery so far, so it looks like things are on the up :thumbup:.

Take care both of you, speak soon, Dave & Sue :wave: :wave:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hey Mick,

a tha sure this mystery woman actualy exists.... :unsure: ? You've been very secretive about her :shades: .

Be expecting a full interrigation at the Robin on Saturday pal ranting_1.gif:lol:, see you then, Woody :thumbsup:.

:yes: :yes: :yes: what makes you so sure its a she???

it is n she does...............see ya sat.x

Guest Barry Holland

Hello again Barry,

nice to see You & Ann at the KGB Saturday :D :D, glad she's over the worst of her illness, good to see you both :thumbsup:. Oh & while i'm here just letting you know our Danielles home from hospital today, she's making a realy quick recovery so far, so it looks like things are on the up :thumbup:.

Take care both of you, speak soon, Dave & Sue :wave: :wave:

Really chuffed your daughter's recovering well. Once again have a good one saturday, I know you will, see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Really chuffed your daughter's recovering well. Once again have a good one saturday, I know you will, see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Hi Barry,

The Boz From The Hood'll do their best, you know us :P:rofl::hypo::lol::thumbsup:

See You soon too, cheers pal, Dave :thumbsup:

Hi Dave,

It's 7:30 and I'm up with the lark, the sun is shinning and everything in my world is rosy. Even the

Ferrets were extra boisterous when I fed them this morning, all the signs are pointing to it being a

cracking night at the Robin tonight. Not that I'm superstitious at all.... :)

It's good to hear Dannielle is recovering well, give her my best wishes when you next see her.

Have you been off work Dave, I haven't seen you all week. Are we still going at the usual time

tonight ?

Chris.. :thumbsup:

Hi Dave,

It's 7:30 and I'm up with the lark, the sun is shinning and everything in my world is rosy. Even the

Ferrets were extra boisterous when I fed them this morning, all the signs are pointing to it being a

cracking night at the Robin tonight. Not that I'm superstitious at all.... :)

It's good to hear Dannielle is recovering well, give her my best wishes when you next see her.

Have you been off work Dave, I haven't seen you all week. Are we still going at the usual time

tonight ?

Chris.. :thumbsup:

Hi Chris,

yeah, been off so I could visit Danielle everyday & get some jobs done at home :wink:. Usual time to night buddy, no probs this end :thumbsup:. Hey it is looking good for tonight, can't wait :thumbup: . See you at mine later Chris, nice one, Dave :hatsoff2:.

HELLO WOODY, I WILL SEE YOU AND THE LADS SATURDAY NIGHT ABOUT 8 O' CLOCK .THE GIRLS LIKE TO BE EARLY

THE (good one and the bad one ) BUT CAN YOU TELL WHO IS WHO.

Hi Tom,

glad you can make it, your corner at the end of the bar is reserved & ready as per :thumbsup:. Yes course I can, ah but I'm not saying :shhh:, it's more than my life's worth :ohmy:, knowing the Brandys as well as I do ranting_1.gif:boxing::lol:.

See you tonight pal, Woody :thumbsup:.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hey Tom,

The Good, The Bad & The ..... :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont you dare all tom ugly or we will have ya! :yes::lol:

Edited by BrandySistaShirl

Source Advert