Quality All-Nighter Soul Music - Big Oldies, Rare 60's & 70's Soul

Bidds Main Room

Sutherland Road,

Longton,

ST3 1JB

£5 on the door

DJ's - JOHN McCLURE - KARL RHODES - CHRIS ANDERTON - CHRIS JONES - TONY FOSTER

https://www.northerns...ndred_soul.html

Top reviews for this must do event!!!! Follow the link above!!!!

post-9095-0-87616200-1312614583_thumb.jp

Directions

FROM M6

Exit M6 from Junction 15 if coming from South, or Junction 16 if coming from North onto the A500 towards Stoke.

Exit the A500 at the A50 Meir / Uttoxeter / Derby junction, passing S.C.F.C. Britannia Stadium on right..

Turn off A50 on 3rd exit for Longton East and Normacot. Turn left and head towards Longton on Uttoxeter Rd.

About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road

Follow this road and it bends to the left – it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.

BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.

Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance.

FROM DERBY/UTTOXETER/NOTTS etc on A50. Exit A50 on Normacot slip road (about half mile after Meir Tunnel).

Turn right at top of slip road, going back over the top of the A50 and head towards Longton (East)

About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road

Follow this road and it bends to the left – it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.

BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.

Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance

Edited by Tony Foster
  • Replies 17
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Top guest DJ's for this one :hatsoff2:

We have gracing the decks

Mr Dab of Soul himself - Chris Anderton - Chris provides a great radio show, great soul night, also he's a top collector and first rate DJ :thumbup: Oh almost forgot to mention - Midas Touch records - he's the guy behind that as well, now that's dedication :hatsoff2:

Karl Rhodes - One of the founder members of the DDA, Room with a View and Lowton's main room man, this guy knows how to work a dance floor :thumbup:

John McClure - Wow, this guy truly has some of the finest Detroit 45's and more - Don't miss his spot, without a doubt a collector and DJ of soulful recoginition :thumbup:

Chris Jones - I'm really pleased to see Chris behind the decks again, many of you will already know what a fantastic collection he has, he's a top DJ and all round top bloke. Not to be missed :thumbup:

Kindred Soul - No politics - just a damn good knees up - bring your dancing shoes :hatsoff2:

Edited by Tony Foster
  • 2 weeks later...

THE PUNTERS OPINION FROM THE PAST KINDRED SOUL NIGHTS

• My God!! what a feast of tunage we were treated to!!!!

From when we arrived till when we left ,,, record after record total quality, it was relentless!! Nige Brown
  • Really good to see some of the scenes best known and respected faces in attendance! Phil Threlfall
  • Great people, great mix of quality music a great venue! Gilly
  • Great to see so many people make the effort for Tony & Mace it will only go from strength to strength! Ian Cunliffe
  • What an absolute stunner of a night! Jumpin' Joan
  • We all had a great time last night, will definately be back for some more. Thanks for a TOP NIGHT!! Jelly Bean and Kerby
  • Really looking forward to July should be a packer! Ted Massey
  • Music was superb! John Fisher
  • Really enjoyed it, music was spot on, with a nice chilled atmosphere in the room. Will def try to make July. Only negative was we didn't make the first Kindred!
  • First visit for us,really enjoyed it,music was top notch all night,all for a fiver can't be bad !!
  • One of the best soul nights, I've been to, in this neck of the woods for many years, reminded me so much of Albrighton, loads of atmosphere, top sounds, top D.J.'s, no politics, no egos etc etc, I can see this being one of the MUST DO nights in the soul calender, see you all in June. Des Parker
  • Fantastic night, top sounds and a top crowd too! Chris Anderton.
  • Bidds was the place to be last night. Dave Welding
  • Top music, great people, thought the DJ's got it just right. John Pugh
  • One of the best soul nights i'd been to in a long time. Will West
  • It was a brilliant night out as far as I was concerned, and all the DJs did their job perfectly. As the tag line says; "Allnighter music - Soul night hours!!" Dave Rimmer