Bradford Beehive Sunday Dayer

Just a reminder for the next beehive sunday dayer. Its Sunday 21st August, 2-9pm.

Guest dj for this one is Des Jones (ramsbottom) who is joining us for the first time, along with our usual suspects Graham Slater, Steve Burke, Jeff and Jan.

Playing across the board soul. Now in our 4th year, if you've not been before give us a try.

• Helpful 1
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

THE NEW BEEHIVE INN

171 WESTGATE-BRADFORD-BD1 3AA

2pm - 9pm

A UNIQUE CELLAR VENUE WITH A CRACKING ATMOSPHERE

LARGE BAR-LARGE REAR CAR PARK-OUTSIDE MARQUEE.

RES DJ'S GRAHAM SLATER,STEVE BURKE,JAN & JEFF.

GUEST DJ DES JONES (RAMSBOTTOM)

THIS SHOULD BE A CRACKING DAY WITH DES AT THE DECKS.

Guest rosemary

Yeh just spoke to him and he's looking forward to it, should be a good crowd in and i'm sure its gonna be a brilliant day.

Hi Mick and Val

sorry I can't make this one, I'll be on my way back from Morecambe with my mum......hope you all have a brilliant time and you enjoy your curry afterwards.

take care xxxx

Just a reminder for the next beehive sunday dayer. Its Sunday 21st August, 2-9pm.

Guest dj for this one is Des Jones (ramsbottom) who is joining us for the first time, along with our usual suspects Graham Slater, Steve Burke, Jeff and Jan.

Playing across the board soul. Now in our 4th year, if you've not been before give us a try.

Hi mick yes we will be there last two were packers! :thumbup:

Guest BROOKSIE

Hi Rosemary,

It was great to see you last week at Monarco , shame you cant make it next Sunday but have a great weekend and we'll catch up soon.

Love Val & Mick xxx