Kay Gee Bee, Sat. Aug. 13Th

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Second saturday in the month again down those KGB stairs. :thumbsup: Looking forward to Little Al's spot of northern classics with his own blend of R"N"B tunes. :thumbsup: First time on for Linda K, :thumbsup: getting great comments recently about the spots she's been doing locally. :yes: The return of Chris Brooke, :thumbsup: also getting great revues about the music he's playing. :yes: The night being started and finished by myself, rarer stuff early on then classic northern and motown floorfillers to finish. Hope to see you there, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Edited by Barry Holland
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'd love to BUT one of main advertisers ont radio station have booked me n Keith for a Motown Night - sorry dude, catch up with you somewhere - soon! Have a gud 'un as they say. :yes::thumbsup::hatsoff2:

Guest Barry Holland

I'd love to BUT one of main advertisers ont radio station have booked me n Keith for a Motown Night - sorry dude, catch up with you somewhere - soon! Have a gud 'un as they say. :yes::thumbsup::hatsoff2:

No probs mate, what's it like being popular ? Seems like ages since we've met, hope to catch up soon, all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Second saturday in the month again down those KGB stairs. :thumbsup: Looking forward to Little Al's spot of northern classics with his own blend of R"N"B tunes. :thumbsup: First time on for Linda K, :thumbsup: getting great comments recently about the spots she's been doing locally. :yes: The return of Chris Brooke, :thumbsup: also getting great revues about the music he's playing. :yes: The night being started and finished by myself, rarer stuff early on then classic northern and motown floorfillers to finish. Hope to see you there, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this barry c u there saturday

Terry

Looks like a top DJ line-up. Not heard Al or Chris for a while, and not heard LInda K before at all, so looking forward to her spot. Bring it on.

See you there

John & Helen

*** Darnall Horti Soul Club ***

*** The Washington Sunday Soul Sessions ***

Edited by John Moffatt
Guest Barry Holland

Looking forward to this barry c u there saturday

Terry

Thanks Terry, looking forward to Linda's spot, :thumbsup: got new sound system in so should sound even better, just got to work on the dance area being done, :yes: see you saturday, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Looks like a top DJ line-up. Not heard Al or Chris for a while, and not heard LInda K before at all, so looking forward to her spot. Bring it on.

See you there

John & Helen

*** Darnall Horti Soul Club ***

*** The Washington Sunday Soul Sessions ***

Ey up John and Helen, yeh should be a top night, all d.j.'s will be on top form, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Hi Barry and Ann

Sorry wont make this one :(

we'll be sunning ourselves in Sardinia :D

See you at the KGB in september

Andy and Sheila

Ey up Andy and Sheila, no probs, you get about your two don't you. I see you've chopped the number off the bottom of the picture on your avatar, :lol: see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Ey up Andy and Sheila, no probs, you get about your two don't you. I see you've chopped the number off the bottom of the picture on your avatar, :lol: see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Well what can I say. A full month away from Northern Soul

As soon as we get back from Sardinia we're off to London for our wedding anniversary. (34 years),

Notice I didn't say celebrate but we'll certainly give it a go.

34 years

See you soon

Andy and the better half :thumbup:

Guest Barry Holland

Well what can I say. A full month away from Northern Soul

As soon as we get back from Sardinia we're off to London for our wedding anniversary. (34 years),

Notice I didn't say celebrate but we'll certainly give it a go.

34 years

See you soon

Andy and the better half :thumbup:

"Seven days without northern soul makes one weak", what are you going to do with a month without it? Have a great time, see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

ayup Barry ! Chris Brooke will be superb mate , Linda K plays a nice set that goes together so well .. you are in for another great nite at the kay gee bee !

pete n' susan

Ey up Pete "n" Susan, thanks for that, see you later at your do, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Hi'ya Barry,

looking forward to Saturday :thumbsup: , Me & Sue should be there between 8:00 & 9:00pm. Looks like it's gonna be another packer :thumbup: . Hey, sorry to hear Ann's not very well :( , u'll have to tell all about it when we see you in a couple of days.

Cheers Baz, see you soon, Dave & Sue :wave::wave:

Ey up you two, yeh, will tell you more saturday, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Ey up Baz thanks for asking me to spin a few on Saturday night mate really looking forward to it got a few new records I wanna play. I would have posted early this week but been busy with workand all that bollocks . See u saturday mate. :thumbsup:

p.s. safe trip down to the blackhearts do. :)

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Baz thanks for asking me to spin a few on Saturday night mate really looking forward to it got a few new records I wanna play. I would have posted early this week but been busy with workand all that bollocks . See u saturday mate. :thumbsup:

p.s. safe trip down to the blackhearts do. :)

Cheers Al, been down to set up today, new amps what they've put in, sounds great, can't wait for later, see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: