Just Got This

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:hatsoff2: HI ALL.... YOU HAVE A NICE RECORD THERE, I DINT THINK IT A BOOTLEG AT ALL, IT'S LEGIT PROMOTIONAL COPY FROM GOLDMINE I THINK? BUT IT'S NOT A BOOTLEG.

I HAVE LOADS OF UK WHITE LABEL IN MY COLLECTION, IT@S ONLY WORTH A £5 ER BUT YOU NEVER NO, CHUCK WOOD ON US ROULETTE????

HERES ANOTHER FROM THE SERIES #8 :hatsoff2:

post-13241-0-86086000-1312697767_thumb.jpost-13241-0-87213100-1312697809_thumb.j HAS "PORKEY PRIME CUT" SO IT'S LEGIT.

Edited by dthedrug
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL.... YOU HAVE A NICE RECORD THERE, I DINT THINK IT A BOOTLEG AT ALL, IT'S LEGIT PROMOTIONAL COPY FROM GOLDMINE I THINK? BUT IT'S NOT A BOOTLEG.

I HAVE LOADS OF UK WHITE LABEL IN MY COLLECTION, IT@S ONLY WORTH A £5 ER BUT YOU NEVER NO, CHUCK WOOD ON US ROULETTE????

HERES ANOTHER FROM THE SERIES #8 :hatsoff2:

post-13241-0-86086000-1312697767_thumb.jpost-13241-0-87213100-1312697809_thumb.j HAS "PORKEY PRIME CUT" SO IT'S LEGIT.

hi dave...i dont think the words "goldmine" and "legit" should be used in the same sentence

Social source share

Hi peeps. Just got this one sided boot of Brenda Holloway - Reconsider.

Says 'No three' on the deadwax.

What's the history? who did it etc.

Thanks

brenda.jpg

it's a bootleg from mid/late 90s. I had one too at the time. I think they came with blank labels originally. It looked so boring that Dave McCadden printed a mock UK TMG label scan in his Soul Galore fanzine for readers to cut out and stick on the record.

Social source share

Guest Dante

Excellent and thanks. I have been told that Manship had it in his price guide for £30? Dunno! what I've been told. But anyway, what a beauty tune!

I don't think so, as his guide doesn't list boots or second issues.

I'm pretty sure I had one with big US 45 hole.

Social source share

first done around 1990 i think with a big hole. must of been a long time ago because the night i bought it... £15 i bought a dottie and millie on topper mint for £10 from the same seller( dave appleyard from boston) made me chuckle how a 60`s orig 45 was cheaper than a brand new hot off the press white label motown thingy

dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!