Twisted Steel Soul Nite@royal Oak Beighton

Just like to thank Ian & Denise for letting me take over their pub on a saturday night, so I can play my brand of northern soul & tamla motown, I would like to thank all of you that came to listen and to dance, also thanks to Mick who did a spot for me,thanks mate you played some top tunes, you are always welcome,if you are looking for a nice chilled saturday night out you must come to the Oak and try it for yourself, its the first saturday of every month.

sorry no play list this time! take my word you would have loved every track played!

Nigel & Elaine KTF

ps It was great to see a lot of my old crowd from the Crown

• Replies 4
  • Views 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another top nite of Motown in this friendly :wave: pub, Twisted Steel Soul Nites going from strength to strength, and maintaining the quality of the music, Nigel's vast collection seem limitless and always springing a few nice surprises- terrific to see Ian and Denise enjoying themselves at the end, hope to see you all tonight!

ATB Mick "blowing my mind to pieces!

:hatsoff2:

Hi-ya thanks for your kind words, and thanks again for doing a dj spot for me, just getting ready for tonight at Yates Halifax

talk about none stop, long time since I would go to samanthas fri, wigan sat then a alldayer in nottinham

how did I do it? hope to see you tonight!

Nigel & Elaine

Guest keitht

Hi Nigel & Elaine

This was the first time at the Oak but we certainly enjoyed it. The music was first class because you know what the audience likes and you make sure the dance floor has plenty on it. Nice spot from Mick with some good tunes especially Satisfaction - Otis, not heard that for ages even though it is up in the loft.

Be back next month for certain but before then may see you at the Victory Club.

ktf

Keith & Kath

ps the chips helped to make the night a good 'un although the wife didn't think so.

Hi thanks for your kind words, glad you enjoyed the night, I love this venue Ian & denise makes every one so welcome they treat everyone as mate's and not £signs allready planing next months, I sure mick will take onboard your coments he a nice guy who justs wants to dj (must be mad once you start theres no return from the dark side) I will be at the KGB this weekend having a nite off if not will see you at the Victory club

Nigel & Elaine KTF