Festival Inn Trowell Notts Ng9 3Px Nothern Soul & Motown Night Sat 13Th Aug Guest Dj Rob Yates (Grosvenor Rooms)

ILKESTON ROAD, TROWELL,

NOTTS. NG9 3PX

NORTHERN SOUL AND MOTOWN NIGHT :thumbup:www.fitzsoul.co.uk

DOORS OPEN AT 8PM TILL 12 MIDNIGHT

£4.00 PAY AT THE DOOR :rolleyes:

www.fitzsoul.co.uk

TOP DJs THE MAN HIMSELF / BIG CLIVE H + THIS WEEKS GUEST THE TOP NORTHERN SOUL DJ ROB YATES (Grosvenor rooms)

THE FESTIVAL HAS A BIG WOODERN DANCE FLOOR AND A BIG SOUND SYSTEM

CUT PRICE DRINKS AND I MEAN CUT PRICE DRINKS, YOU CAN HAVE A MEAL IN THE FRONT BAR MANY 2 4 1 OFFERS, SO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT, THE FESTIVAL HAS A LARGE CAR PARK, COACH PARTY WELCOME IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT PLAYS ALL YOUR FAVOURITE SOUL SOUNDS, THIS IS THE PLACE

(THE FESTIVAL IS ONE OF THE BEST VENUES AROUND AND HAS BEEN DOING SOUL FOR 16 YEARS)

10 min from junction 25 and 26 off the M1

For any info ring fitzy on 07831458780 orwww.fitzsoul.co.uk

JERSEY NORTHERN SOUL WEEKENDER FEB 24TH / 27TH 2012 BOOKINGS NOW BEEN TAKEN ON www.fitzsoul.co.uk

Edited by the man himself
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi mate,

Looking forward to Sat night buddy. Just got back from my jollies so im all tanned up and ready to go :D

See you all on Sat

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob

Festival Inn is seven miles from the city centre so if you have seen Nottingham on the news with the riots well we are a long way away :thumbsup: has anyone seen jim :wicked: and clive are you out there :wave:

yes I'm here, and got a few more nice tunes to drop in on saturday. Speaking of riots, ......erm Kaiser Cheifs anyone?

HI Kev

Yes, i'm here too. Looking forward to Saturday Night.... :thumbsup: Its been another hectic week at work and need to let my hair down (if i had any!)

Enddyy, are you coming to our house for a party afterwards again this month??? :D:shhh:

KTF

Nice one, that last part was a blinder, especially your gail dancing topless on your coffee table, bring it on. Also Ali wants to know what your party trick will be, she wants a laugh.

HI Kev

Yes, i'm here too. Looking forward to Saturday Night.... :thumbsup: Its been another hectic week at work and need to let my hair down (if i had any!)

Enddyy, are you coming to our house for a party afterwards again this month??? :D:shhh:

KTF