• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest tony hatfield

tits up all the ultra ace records, trev get in touch. Jock

Whats going on, you make no sense at all Jock me old pal :shades: were you still a wee bit hung over!!!

Anyway where to start, I think firstly to thank everyone who packed the room and joined in the party celebrations on saturday i thought it was fantastic, i also spoke to Michelle yesterday and she thanked us on Brendans behalf as he had an absolute ball too.

Must also thank the Traveling support from SPAIN, TURKEY Sid and Bernie, and the Scottish contingent as far away as ABERDEEN (Mick) :thumbup:

I think its also fantastic that we are now in our new home upstairs in the posh function room as the 2nd phase of the clubhouse and Members bar are starting to be built in the next 2/3 months :thumbsup: Pictures will be on our website www.yoksoulclub.com in the next few days, i would also like to thank Roger and Jenny Banks for being such :lol: (IT WAS THE HATS) crazy but fantastic company over the weekend,

Roger and Phil Dick both played two varied and fantastic Dj Sets :thumbup: Thankyou both and also not forgetting my good pal Trev Thomas as resident always plays a fine varied set.

Was also good for tracy as for once at YSC she didnt have to spend the night on the door even though everyone wanted to pay, but its nice to give something back :)

Plus big thanks to Brendan and Michelle for helping Tracy and I on the night with the Buffet and Banners etc. also for Brendan who has been a great mate to me for over 30 years.

Anyway now we move forward to next month on the 3rd September when we have good mate and very special guest dj MICK H, this is YORK SOUL CLUBS 5th ANNIVERSARY wher as customary on our anniversary night we give away a complimentary CD.

All the best TONY AND TRACY

T n T

Awesome night & great to see the new room rammed,long may it continue.

Big thumbs up to all behind the decks some top stuff played,record of the night for me was Roger's Narvel Felts closely followed by Phil's Arin Demain.........brill.Great to see all the birthday boys having such a good time,think there might have been a few hangovers Sunday morning :facepalm::D

Cheers

Martyn

Guest yorks old boys

yes a last min thing lets go to the york soul club had a fantastic time some super tunes stella was

s on top form they no how to party so we joined them good night t/t try and get to the next had to be up at 6 the morning after took some doing thanks anyway all the best