Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

mrtag

Mrtags 60Th Birthday Bash

Just a quick word to thank everyone that turned up and made it such a great night, also a big thank you to the dj's who played some magnificent tunes and for all the cards and presents I was still opening them today after staying up half the night opening cards etc. Thanks to each and everyone of you, 'til the next big one.Best wishes John Ps I hope Sue puts the piccys up.

Guest alfroggy

Happy Birthday JOHN and glad to hear you had a splendid evening pal hope to see you really soon... love to Helen....All the very best....

Froggy & Greenlands Crew

Great night John. :thumbup: Any chance of getting Phil to put his playlist up in Events ?

Quite a few of his were new to me. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Mick

Hi Mick, I will be speaking to him tomorrow so I will ask then!! can't see it being a problem mate. Atb John

Great night John. :thumbup: Any chance of getting Phil to put his playlist up in Events ?

Quite a few of his were new to me. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Mick

Hi Mick,Phil will pm you his playlist mate :thumbsup: Atb john

Happy birthday John, best from Roman n Wendy

Thanks Roman & Wendy, Loved the card, shame you couldn't make it busy DJ's Eh! :yes::thumbsup:

Edited by mrtag

Very busy, but how about you fetch ten favourite records to Barlik on sat 27th to spin and I can get you a drink and put you on guest list, Roman

That sounds good to me Roman but don't let Billy Foster Pick the Drink!! :ohmy::rofl::thumbsup: Lol he'll know what you mean. Atb John. :yes:

O K, two on v. i. p. guest list, and Billy mixes jaegur bombs and sambucas

Ok!! :g: But I want the one that taste like Sarsaparilla !! :wicked: For a change. :yes: I'll ring you before hand and finalise things. Cheers :thumbsup: Roman

Adverts