ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL & MOTOWN

Resident DJ'S

MICK JAY, SPANNER,

& Rob Gray John Manship

GUEST DJ SIMON HUNT £3.00 Door Tax

More Info Steve 07774134189

MICK JAY 07976768324

Edited by mickjay33

i need more records & beer but the wife has put a block on me, no more beer :( :(

the ciders not bad at the Stute, or you could cross over to the dark side :hypo:

Guest SteveJohnston

another 3rd Saturday, another Stute, we need more Saturdays in the year!

Paul there would still only be one 3rd Saturday a month :huh: we need more months mate :wink:

Edited by SteveJohnston

Paul there would still only be one 3rd Saturday a month :huh: we need more months mate :wink:

i knew when i wrote it there would be that kind of remark young man, but in my head, having more saturdays would create more months, and thus....

anyway, its never gonna happen!

listen,its about time we started using the facebook page more, now that you've all got your facebook pages,think we could attract more soulful people that way.

cos soul source sucks!

I will second that Paul :thumbsup: youve been quiet on here mate, the music aint bad either :hatsoff2:

just been busy Andy, and i'm not that keen on some of the comments on this site either, not on our page,just elsewhere, lots of negative vibes. i have read peoples views on facebook, and find them more enlightening. ( well , perhaps not at the moment, its all about riots, but even that has provoked alot of common sense and old values. hopefully England has got a soul afterall.

• Helpful 1

Cheers for that Simon, one of my all time favourites

Lynn says this will be her first time to see/hear you spinning and she hopes you live up to your reputation, you'd best get at least one girlie track in for her or she will ask the mighty Spanner ( he is her No1 DJ!)

I'm very fragile today, went to Nuneaton All-nighter and put the old knees to the test haha

See you Saturday

Rob :shhh:

Lynn says this will be her first time to see/hear you spinning and she hopes you live up to your reputation, you'd best get at least one girlie track in for her or she will ask the mighty Spanner ( he is her No1 DJ!)

I'm very fragile today, went to Nuneaton All-nighter and put the old knees to the test haha

See you Saturday

If Simon plays a set like he did at the central the other week we are in for a good night, glad youre suffering with your knees Rob :lol: that will teach you to play to many good sets up the stute and make me suffer the following week :lol::thumbsup: see you saturday mate, the countdown begins :hatsoff2:

Andy + Bez

Guest sharmo 1

See you Saturday

Hey Rob how about Judy hughs or Virginia Blakely ? regards Simon

i bought a beautiful record this week, but its too nice to play, its gonna get framed, its pure art.

perhaps people that frame records are mad, well....

What a stunning design from one of my all time fav singers he never made a bad un...........request for Saturday YOU SHOOK ME UP see you all till then....looking forward to Simon's set he did a great 75 minutes at the Central Soul Club recently and i will not be on the door this time out on the floor for sure........

Regards Mal......... :D

I'll put some R&B in the box for you Nick & Sharon, oh & Simon, Lynn says The Virginia Blakley will be fine But she says have you got Shirley Edwards - dream my heart (her No1 soul sound)

See you soon

Rob :rofl:

thank you rob c u saturday x

Guest SteveJohnston

It will seam strange not being at the Stute on Staurday! Hope you all have a fantastic night! you’re all in for a bit more of a treat than we normally get with Simon entertaining you “top bloke” I’m gutted I’m missing this one but a 50th birthday party don’t come along very often for Julie Moore & the Stute is on every month so I’m of to Cleethorpes Saturday!!!

Simon I’ll get round to sorting you out soon mate honest :yes: I don’t drive past Burton OTW anymore so can’t just pop in to work and see you! I’ll PM you my new address mate :thumbsup:

It will seam strange not being at the Stute on Staurday! Hope you all have a fantastic night! you’re all in for a bit more of a treat than we normally get with Simon entertaining you “top bloke” I’m gutted I’m missing this one but a 50th birthday party don’t come along very often for Julie Moore & the Stute is on every month so I’m of to Cleethorpes Saturday!!!

Simon I’ll get round to sorting you out soon mate honest :yes: I don’t drive past Burton OTW anymore so can’t just pop in to work and see you! I’ll PM you my new address mate :thumbsup:

going to miss your early set steve. i hope i can fill your spot ok, got a nice set ready some tunes i have not played before so fingers crossed its ok. have a good time saturday see you next month

mick

be even stranger at the stute if we've got no decks!

Guest SteveJohnston

be even stranger at the stute if we've got no decks!

Don't worry Paul Micks looking after my 1210's :thumbsup: but i need Jip to take them home with him if thats ok?

got a tune stuck in my head this morning, its a regular stute sound, and i think its modern , can't remember but i think it has the words 'solid ground' in it, must have the stute fever...