Ibstock Soul Club / Friday 19Th August / Guest Djs Mark Wilson&debbie J

It must be 30 years since i was in Ibstock i had a call at the Brickworks and i was surpised it's still churning out those famous Bluebricks......And the welfare is still the heart of the village..............Where the monthly soul night is still going strong.. :thumbsup:

The Venue

We was greeted and stamped with a nice warm welcome from a very nice lady.......The floor was busy in this tasteful bijou venue good Classic Motown thumping out,

We had a very good night hit the floor to a wide spread of tune's delivered by the Dj's well done to all the guys behind the decks & Tea bag played an Earl Grey spot went down well with Arabica....(Tea & Coffee)

Richard thanks for the warm welcome and to all your visitors you made us welcome.....what i call proper soulies.

So all in all we went off home and as someone said to me never seen you dance so much......must have been a good night.. :yes:

Good to catch up with...some old face's.............we will be back

Regards Mal............

What great comments from Mal at our last soul nite if you missed the after event postings last month.

Ibstock soul club building a reputation,

Richard

Look forward to seeing you on Friday Debbie & Mark, bring along those great tunes you played last time plus you have an extra 30mins this time so hopefully your record box is full.

Will give Dj spot times out later in the week.

Only 4 days to go to the best little soul club in Leicestershire

Rich

Edited by Tornado

monday morning feels so bad, everybody seems to nag me

come on tuesday i feel better, even my old man looks good

Wednesday just don't go

thursday goes too slow

cos i've got FRIDAY on my mind....Roll on This great little club, hope to see you all there

ATB...Rob :P

Hi everyone,

Dj spot times for ISB 19/8/11

8pm Rob Gray

8.45pm Mark& Debbie

9.15pm Richard John

9.45pm Rob Gray

10.15pm Mark& Debbie

10.45pm Richard John

11.15pm Rob Gray

11.45pm Mark& Debbie

12.15am Richard John

01.00am Close

Hope to see everyone there and don't forget we have an outside chill out patio area for those warm summer nites.

Richard