Gigs

The Phoenix -Chesterfield

Chester st Chesterfield S40 1DL

Friday 19th August

Resident dj's Terry Westhead & Gigs

This months guest dj yocky south yorkshires finest

7.30pm - 12.30am large dancefloor(talc friendly)cheap bar - large car park

100% up tempo Northern soul oldies with a twist thrown in

After last months turnout,were going to try and repeat it again this month,we have yocky guesting this time,and you all know he delivers the music and a little something extra if you know what I mean,so please join Tezza and myself for a unforgettable night of soul,try it you'll like it.

Northern soul like it used to be

any record dealers wanting to sell records,please let us know beforehand then we can put out tables to accommodate you.Thanks

EVERYONE WELCOME

for further information contact Tezza 07970 559132 or Gigs 07968 650625 www.crookedspiresoul.co.uk

Edited by Gigs
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

will be there Gigs ! .. hope Yocky plays a bit of the stuff he played at Bolton niter too :thumbsup:

Hi Pete, glad your comin mate,sure YOCKY will play some if you ask him,see you on Friday KTF Gigs :thumbsup:

pete n' susan ktf

hiya guys gutted cant make this one , got family up from daaarrrnnnn saaarrrrfff and they think northern soul is a manchester fish !! :( sure youll all have a good un

I'm gutted too mate,and sort them pearly kings out,tell em what it is,see ya soon :thumbsup:

See you there chaps :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Hi Steve,be nice to see you there,can you persuade Pete too ? KTF Gigs :thumbsup:

The Phoenix -Chesterfield

Chester st Chesterfield S40 1DL

Friday 19th August

Resident dj's Terry Westhead & Gigs

This months guest dj yocky south yorkshires finest

7.30pm - 12.30am large dancefloor(talc friendly)cheap bar - large car park

100% up tempo Northern soul oldies with a twist thrown in

After last months turnout,were going to try and repeat it again this month,we have yocky guesting this time,and you all know he delivers the music and a little something extra if you know what I mean,so please join Tezza and myself for a unforgettable night of soul,try it you'll like it.

Northern soul like it used to be

any record dealers wanting to sell records,please let us know beforehand then we can put out tables to accommodate you.Thanks

EVERYONE WELCOME

for further information contact Tezza 07970 559132 or Gigs 07968 650625 www.crookedspiresoul.com

First of all many appologies for last month but will make it up to terry and giggs this month at the spire cant wait to spin a few down at the spire looks like it will be a great night see you all a week on friday if not before atb yocky and joy ps Tezza a couple of new tunes to let loose KTF yocky

Hi Steve,be nice to see you there,can you persuade Pete too ? KTF Gigs :thumbsup:

Spoke to Mr Taylor while putting the equipment today and yes, he will be joining me on the trip up to your gaff this Friday :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Edited by krawen2

Spoke to Mr Taylor while putting the equipment today and yes, he will be joining me on the trip up to your gaff this Friday :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Thats great Steve,be great to have you and Pete there both together not forgetting your good ladies too :thumbup: KTF Gigs

First of all many appologies for last month but will make it up to terry and giggs this month at the spire cant wait to spin a few down at the spire looks like it will be a great night see you all a week on friday if not before atb yocky and joy ps Tezza a couple of new tunes to let loose KTF yocky

No need for apologies Yocky,we know your a busy man,be great to have you topping the bill at the Phoenix once again,Thanks :thumbsup: KTF Gigs

Me and Mel will be there to see you guys and the Yockster on the decks :thumbsup: Always a good night at the Phoenix :thumbup: Hope its another packer for you :yes: ( Will be bringing tickets for the Blackhearts nighter in October )

KTF Mitch & Mel

And you know you two are always welcome Mitch,quite a few other nights on as well,so here's hoping :thumbup::hatsoff2: KTF Gigs

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Gigs

Gonna be a great night. If the last night was anything to go by we will have to hire a bigger room. This months guest is a great freind and fellow Tyke Mr Steve 'Yocki' Yoxall. A real treat is in store so get in early and experience The Phoenix

Visit our Web site to see more about our increasingly popular club at

WWW.crookedspiresoul.co.UK

OK ITS PHOENIX TIME FOLKS,REALLY HOPE ALL YOU WONDERFUL SOULIES CAN MAKE IT,BECAUSE ITS YOU THAT MAKE IT

SEE YA THERE :thumbup: KTF Gigs

well just ad one of the shiteist weeks of mi life and tonight am ready for a drink a natter play a few tunes mite even have a dance surrounded by some of the nicest people in the world Chesterfield get ready coz am in one of those F******ng moods Lol see you all tonight The Yockmiester