Sussex Soul Club August 6Th

Guest newman

Guest newman

After another top night of music at the “Scout Hut” a sincere thank you to all who attended – Julie and the Portsmouth crew, Dennis, Keith and the Bognor soul executive, Mark & Donna from Surrey, Matt from Gloucester and everyone from all over East & West Sussex your continued support is very much appreciated :thumbsup:

The night was highlighted with two exceptional sets apiece from Keith & Maxine, real pros behind the decks and top tunes to boot, thank you both! :thumbup:

The measure of the music quality – after a very bad opening day performance by the mighty Leeds at Southampton, Andy Crane ended the night smiling :yes: although Paula still had a damp patch on her shoulder from tears earlier in the evening :lol:

Already looking forward to our next event on September 3rd when Moldie will unfortunately be missing, as he’s off on his travels, but I’ll be joined by the Groove Junkies Johnny H, Linda Seddon and David Green.

After another top night of music at the “Scout Hut” a sincere thank you to all who attended – Julie and the Portsmouth crew, Dennis, Keith and the Bognor soul executive, Mark & Donna from Surrey, Matt from Gloucester and everyone from all over East & West Sussex your continued support is very much appreciated :thumbsup:

MAT IS FROM TROWBRIDGE BUT STILL A GREAT DEAL OF TRAVELLING INVOLVED AND ADD TO THE FACTS HIS BELOVED CITY WERE STUFF 3-0 AT HOME..A LOT OF PPL WOULD HAVE STAYED AWAY AND DROWNED THERE SORROWS...GUTTED THAT THE BRIGHTON COACH WAS FORCED OF THE RD BY A SINCLAIR C5

The night was highlighted with two exceptional sets apiece from Keith & Maxine, real pros behind the decks and top tunes to boot, thank you both! :thumbup:

BOTH KEITH AND MAXINE HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE BUSINESS WHERE EVER THEY HAVE DJED..ONE OF THE MANY REASONS THEY RAN MY MODERN ROOM SO SUCESSFULLY AT LIGHTWATER...MIND YOU I THINK BOTH MY SETS WERE LIKED TOO..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The measure of the music quality – after a very bad opening day performance by the mighty Leeds at Southampton, Andy Crane ended the night smiling :yes: although Paula still had a damp patch on her shoulder from tears earlier in the evening :lol:

THAT DAMP PATCH WASNT FROM TEARS..IT WAS FROM ANDY RESTING HIS CAN THERE DURING THE NIGHT

Already looking forward to our next event on September 3rd when Moldie will unfortunately be missing, as he’s off on his travels, but I’ll be joined by the Groove Junkies Johnny H, Linda Seddon and David Green.

SORRY IM AWAY ON THE 3RD BUT BANBURY SOUL CLUB AWAITS...A GREAT REPLACEMENT IN LINDA AND WITH JOHN GUESTING A GREAT NIGHT WILL BE A DEFINATE

MOLDIE

Guest newman

"MIND YOU I THINK BOTH MY SETS WERE LIKED TOO..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

That goes without saying Mick, always top sets from you :thumbsup: and you will be missed next month :yes:

"MIND YOU I THINK BOTH MY SETS WERE LIKED TOO..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

That goes without saying Mick, always top sets from you :thumbsup: and you will be missed next month :yes:

FOR MY TUNES OR MY JOKES BEHIND THE DECKS LOLOL

ILL BE DOING THE YOU TUBE AFTER MY TEA

REGARDS MOLDIE

Guest newman

FOR MY TUNES OR MY JOKES BEHIND THE DECKS LOLOL

ILL BE DOING THE YOU TUBE AFTER MY TEA

REGARDS MOLDIE

Well certainly not the wind you had Saturday :lol: :lol:

I really enjoyed my trip down to Patching, the Dj's did us proud as normal and it was great to catch up with old friends and new. The music was pure quality and with such friendly people in, I couldn't think of a better way to cheer myself up after yet another David James howler at Ashton Gate! The venue and sound system was also top draw! If you haven't been to this venue yet- get on down there- it ticks all the boxes! ktf from Matt

• Helpful 1

I really enjoyed my trip down to Patching, the Dj's did us proud as normal and it was great to catch up with old friends and new. The music was pure quality and with such friendly people in, I couldn't think of a better way to cheer myself up after yet another David James howler at Ashton Gate! The venue and sound system was also top draw! If you haven't been to this venue yet- get on down there- it ticks all the boxes! ktf from Matt

always a pleasure to see you matt...ive deleted your dancing from my you tube as asked.....mind you you did a mean funky chicken

regards moldie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D491Qrp1TnA

Edited by Guest

Great night and so good to see Matt, Barry and Norman and being with Andy and Paula is always the icing on the cake,

Best maximax

THE PLEASURE WAS ALL OURS MAX

ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE KEITH AND YOURSELF..TWO GREAT SETS FROM BOTH OF YOU

HOPE YOU LIKE MY VIDEO

REGARDS MOLDIE

Guest newman

Was great to see you Matt :thumbsup: it realy was a top effort driving all the way from Trowbridge mate :thumbup:

Guest newman

Great night and so good to see Matt, Barry and Norman and being with Andy and Paula is always the icing on the cake,

Best maximax

As Mick said Maxine the pleasure was all ours, you and Keith played some cracking music as usual :yes:

ps your dancing ain't bad either :thumbup:

Edited by newman