marco

Reductions And Additions - Significants Etc

Significants - I'm Loving Too Hard/One Kindness Deserves Another - Alesver EX £375 (just shy of M-. very rare Florida soul. A side atmospheric northern dancer which would sound great in a big room, flip is great sweet duet ballad).

THE SIGNIFICANTS-I'M LOVING TOO HARD (ALSEVERS)_0.mp3

US Everyday People - Without Your Sweet Lovin' - L.B.J VG £165 (big spins for Chalky and George Mahoud. plays through fine with some surface noise and one or two light pops. signed by the group)

US Everyday.mp3

Rose Brooks - I'm Moanin - Soul City Ex £200

Eddie Parker - I Need A True Love - Triple B Ex £40 (Just one of the most powerful pieces of dance soul you'll ever hear. backed with the great 'crying clown') SOLD

Sue Anne Jones - Little Brown Letter - Duo £25 M- (great late-sixties soulful funky anti-vietnam song. as good as her Foolish Me. Been a regular spin of mine for years) SOLD

George Perkins - Baby I Love You - Royal Shield M- £25(this is a great uptempo 70s version of Fred Hughes on VJ that "will have it's day". Brilliant! Usually sold for the nice-enough crossover flip)

Edited by marco

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.