Reductions And Additions - Significants Etc

Guest marco

Guest marco

Significants - I'm Loving Too Hard/One Kindness Deserves Another - Alesver EX £375 (just shy of M-. very rare Florida soul. A side atmospheric northern dancer which would sound great in a big room, flip is great sweet duet ballad).

THE SIGNIFICANTS-I'M LOVING TOO HARD (ALSEVERS)_0.mp3

US Everyday People - Without Your Sweet Lovin' - L.B.J VG £165 (big spins for Chalky and George Mahoud. plays through fine with some surface noise and one or two light pops. signed by the group)

US Everyday.mp3

Rose Brooks - I'm Moanin - Soul City Ex £200

Eddie Parker - I Need A True Love - Triple B Ex £40 (Just one of the most powerful pieces of dance soul you'll ever hear. backed with the great 'crying clown') SOLD

Sue Anne Jones - Little Brown Letter - Duo £25 M- (great late-sixties soulful funky anti-vietnam song. as good as her Foolish Me. Been a regular spin of mine for years) SOLD

George Perkins - Baby I Love You - Royal Shield M- £25(this is a great uptempo 70s version of Fred Hughes on VJ that "will have it's day". Brilliant! Usually sold for the nice-enough crossover flip)

Edited by marco
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you will have noticed by now (especially Rob who bought the thing!), that I miss-listed Jo Anne Garret as Sue Anne Jones...

Sorry all

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!