Sonic Soul➢ - Lutterworth - Friday 26Th August - Special Guest Dj's Molly & Steve Scotney

Guest Northern PhanTom

Guest Northern PhanTom

This month's Sonic Soul™ we see the return of the ever popular "Molly", after last years appearance, we know for sure we will we honored with another outstanding set of tunage.

Our second guest is Steve Scotney from "The Snooks" soul club, its his first time behind the decks @ Sonic and we wish him and Molly a warm welcome.

They will be supported by Sonic Soul regulars, Rob Gray, Moldie, Ralph Forster & Pat Wallace all on top form for another night of "OVO" "ATB" tunes.

For more info' contact; Tom - 07949 156800 or Pat - 07903 756026

post-17380-0-07472000-1312869628_thumb.p

August Flyer

post-17380-0-87504700-1312869754_thumb.j

Venue - The Wycliffe Rooms, Lutterworth LE17 4ED

Edited by Northern PhanTom
  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest mellytee

Cant wait - away on hols last month so couldn't swing my flares at Sonic in July but have checked and I am all clear for take off August 26th!!!! Yippppppeeeeeee

See you all there

Melly xxxxx

Thanks again Tom for asking me to do the "early doors" spot at Sonic Soul just over a fortnight from now. Looking forward to it and rest assured I'll bring some decent records to warm the kit up nicely :thumbsup:

See you the Saturday before anyway no doubt!

All the best, Steve.

look fwd to hearing your toons steve

regards moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

Cant wait - away on hols last month so couldn't swing my flares at Sonic in July but have checked and I am all clear for take off August 26th!!!! Yippppppeeeeeee

See you all there

Melly xxxxx

Hope you had a nice time

Tom

Hope i can be there early(ish) cos i'm on afternoons, so i'll see if i can "blag" a qick gettaway :wicked: , any requests coming in?????

See you all soon

Rob :thumbsup:

whats the theme gonna be this month rob?

regards moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Pat & Tom

Hope to make it over again for this one :thumbup:

Kev & Gloria

Glad you enjoyed the last one Kev/Gloria, was quite a party spirit up that corner.

Looking forward to seeing you both the week before at Wellingboro.

Best

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

Sorry i wont be there but its my 50th birthday Bash on the same night :D see you next time

Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great night and happy birthday Julie. X

I'm sure Kev will be spoiling you big time.

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

Thanks again Tom for asking me to do the "early doors" spot at Sonic Soul just over a fortnight from now. Looking forward to it and rest assured I'll bring some decent records to warm the kit up nicely :thumbsup:

See you the Saturday before anyway no doubt!

All the best, Steve.

You have some great tunes Steve, looking forward to you getting the dance floor moving.

Tom

Thanks Moldie / Tom...No pressure then! :huh:

Just bear in mind this will only be about the 5th or 6th time I've played any records outside my house, so the "early doors" time with not too many people about suits me just fine thanks :D

All the best, Steve.

Edited by 71 Steve

Thanks Moldie / Tom...No pressure then! :huh:

Just bear in mind this will only be about the 5th or 6th time I've played any records outside my house, so the "early doors" time with not too many people about suits me just fine thanks :D

All the best, Steve.

hi steve

you have the most important spot..your set could make or break the night..there will be ppl there expecting great things from you..they will have travelled from far and wide to hear you

hope it goes well :D

moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

hi steve

you have the most important spot..your set could make or break the night..there will be ppl there expecting great things from you..they will have travelled from far and wide to hear you

hope it goes well :D

moldie

I'm sure you will take him under your wing Moldie.

Guest Northern PhanTom

looking forwards to friday hope to get there as early as possible!

ME2,

Got some September flyers on the press with Woodys mug on lol.

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

oh dear. hes an ugly git aint he, hope the flyers aint spoilt.. :ohmy: when he reads this he will kill me :D

Haha, they done air brush foc. Lol

Guest Northern PhanTom

Tom I want my mug shot on the next one please and can you HAIR brush mine for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pat

What about that one with you posing with a well known celebrity?

Tom

What about that one with you posing with a well known celebrity?

Tom

Tom

If I gave you that one, no one would ever beleive it was me! How could a bloke loose so much hair, need glasses like jam jar bottoms and look like permanent G force was pulling his face, that's me :( Happy in my older age :yes:

Sonic Soul will be a great start to the Bank Holiday Weekend :thumbup:

Guest Northern PhanTom

Tom

If I gave you that one, no one would ever beleive it was me! How could a bloke loose so much hair, need glasses like jam jar bottoms and look like permanent G force was pulling his face, that's me :( Happy in my older age :yes:

Sonic Soul will be a great start to the Bank Holiday Weekend :thumbup:

Great buz at last months sonic looking forward to same this month, dancin shoes on stand by. Thumbs up

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

put it this way...i look better than i dance...ill let yo decide

moldie

Wait until the Xmas masked ball.

No one will recognise you. Rolleyes

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

oops posted on the wrong thread :lol::lol: ( the demon drink) looks like i can make this one after all :D

Julie xx

Nice one Julie

Plus you will be in the club!

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

I hope you mean the 50+ club Tom :lol: :lol: and not the other one :ohmy:

Julie x

I did, but you never know might be your birthday surprise!

Have a great birthday and bash.

Best Tom. x

its enough to give anyone nite mares , see you all to morrow,or to nite ,,?

yes I am quoting me self, cos I am sat here wetting myself, if it had not been for a text off Dave Rimmer, we would be on our way to-night, I was just going for a nice bath when I realized I got my fridays mixed up, would have been a little bit funny cos Im a week early.. :ohmy::D:rofl: see you all next week not to-nite :shhh:

Guest Northern PhanTom

yes I am quoting me self, cos I am sat here wetting myself, if it had not been for a text off Dave Rimmer, we would be on our way to-night, I was just going for a nice bath when I realized I got my fridays mixed up, would have been a little bit funny cos Im a week early.. :ohmy::D:rofl: see you all next week not to-nite :shhh:

Thats scary! Running a monthly event is hard work but weekly ah!

At least you didn't set off Lou

See you next week.

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

I'll be the chauffer for Mr Scotney.

See ya there,

Len.

Hi Len, will you be wearing your chauffeurs cap and answering to the name of Parker? Lol

See you Friday

Best Tom