Sonic Soul➢ - Lutterworth - Friday 26Th August - Special Guest Dj's Molly & Steve Scotney

Guest Northern PhanTom

• Replies 87
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Northern PhanTom

hi tom

i met steve over the weekend...nice bloke..had a real bad case of the shakes though...me thinks hes nervous

regards moldie

Moldie, most peeps get the shakes and Are nervous when your round them. Lol

Tom

Guest mellytee

Fear? :ohmy: .............Or Raw Animal Magnetism :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: Answers please :thumbup:

So looking forward to Friday Tom, T, Pat and gang............might have to get Mr Turvey out to play too :wink:

Melly xxxx

Moldie, most peeps get the shakes and Are nervous when your round them. Lol

Tom

cheers tom..i knew i could rely on you for a NICE comment

sorry didnt get much time with you and therese at wellingboro

regards moldie

Fear? :ohmy: .............Or Raw Animal Magnetism :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

....you mean you think im sh*t and i attract flies?

Answers please :thumbup:

another can of worms will be opened

Melly xxxx

Guest Northern PhanTom

cheers tom..i knew i could rely on you for a NICE comment

sorry didnt get much time with you and therese at wellingboro

regards moldie

Was bit of a hello goodbye moment. Lol

Owe Steve a drink so will have a pint Guinness lined up for him, sure that will settle his nerves, also you will be on hand to offer him some of your many years experience. Thumbsup.

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

Fear? :ohmy: .............Or Raw Animal Magnetism :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: Answers please :thumbup:

So looking forward to Friday Tom, T, Pat and gang............might have to get Mr Turvey out to play too :wink:

Melly xxxx

Have a couple of Fridge Magnets with an uncanny resemblance. Lol

Tom

hi tom

i met steve over the weekend...nice bloke..had a real bad case of the shakes though...me thinks hes nervous

regards moldie

Don't know what you're talking about Moldie...I think it was the amount of R&B in the Studio room that time of night made me shake when I accidentally walked right in front of the speaker to say hello :D. I'm looking forward to it.

Was bit of a hello goodbye moment. Lol

Owe Steve a drink so will have a pint Guinness lined up for him, sure that will settle his nerves, also you will be on hand to offer him some of your many years experience. Thumbsup.

Tom

Thanks Tom, although won't be having as much as I did on Saturday! Not sure it helped my dancing later in the night but enjoyed myself anyway & looked like you did too. Will be there bright and early Friday with nicely stocked record box....It says "across the board" on your flyer, so that's exactly what I'll be playing (I think you said 8'till 9?) :thumbsup:

All the best, Steve

Don't know what you're talking about Moldie...I think it was the amount of R&B in the Studio room that time of night made me shake when I accidentally walked right in front of the speaker to say hello :D. I'm looking forward to it.

. Will be there bright and early Friday with nicely stocked record box....It says "across the board" on your flyer, so that's exactly what I'll be playing (I think you said 8'till 9?) :thumbsup:

All the best, Steve

hi steve

defo across the board night and ill be playing exactly that

regards moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

Lots up for this one, be a great start to the Bank Holiday Soul Festivities.

Another great line up of Djs

DJ times up asap

Tom

Looks like an early start for me as I am coming along with Mr Scotney as Mind Coach to get him ready for his spot. As Moldie says, it could make or break the whole night! I hear Mr Len Dopson is also part of 'Team Scotney'. Plus, I have to say one of my personal faves, Molly is performing along with the excellent Pat Wallace so how can the night not be good?

oh, and not forgetting Moldie of course!

See ya there guys.

Guest Northern PhanTom

Looks like an early start for me as I am coming along with Mr Scotney as Mind Coach to get him ready for his spot. As Moldie says, it could make or break the whole night! I hear Mr Len Dopson is also part of 'Team Scotney'. Plus, I have to say one of my personal faves, Molly is performing along with the excellent Pat Wallace so how can the night not be good?

oh, and not forgetting Moldie of course!

See ya there guys.

HI Steve,

With you and Len giving Steve some coaching, thumbsup!

I'm sure he will be out the traps like a thoroughbred greyhound, yes!

I wonder who the hare will be? Mmmmmm! Lol

Best Tom

WTF...All this talk of me being "nervous" and needing "mind coaches"+ alcohol to relax and a driver & stuff, makes me sound like I need care. Actually you all might all have a point :D

Enough now. I'm just looking forward to playing a couple dozen great records how they deserve to be heard...in a decent sized room, nice & loud and hopefully with some sort of movement other than from me!!

No fast start though Tom...Got to be a few TOP QUALITY mid tempo first up to warm the ears and feet methinks :thumbsup:

See you there, Steve.

WTF...All this talk of me being "nervous" and needing "mind coaches"+ alcohol to relax and a driver & stuff, makes me sound like I need care. Actually you all might all have a point :D

sounds like the pressure is getting to you steve :thumbsup:

Enough now. I'm just looking forward to playing a couple dozen great records how they deserve to be heard...in a decent sized room, nice & loud and hopefully with some sort of movement other than from me!!

there will be lots of movement...everybody out side for a smoke break :lol: :lol:

No fast start though Tom...Got to be a few TOP QUALITY mid tempo first up to warm the ears and feet methinks :thumbsup:

i have socks and earmuffs to do that :yes:

See you there, Steve.

looking fwd to it

atb moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

See you there, Steve.

If its anything like you were playing at Snooks

Will be a great set.

Sure MoldIe will be drooling over the decks to see what you got. Lol

Best Tom

NOT forgeting the other guys on the night.

Molly, Rob, Ralph and Pat who will be banging out some quality tunes.

Sure MoldIe will be drooling over the decks to see what you got. Lol

Best Tom

ill be drooling over your chips for sure tom :yes:

regards moldie

now wheres that running order

Guest Northern PhanTom

ill be drooling over your chips for sure tom :yes:

regards moldie

now wheres that running order

Could do with some chips in my PC

Just warming up the glow plugs. Lol

Soon as its fully functional will post running order

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

DJ Times for Friday

..7.00 - ..8.00 - MR'Ps Medley (Moldie,Ralph,Pat)

..8.00 - ..9.00 - Steve Scotney

..9.00 - ..9.45 - Moldie

..9.45 - 10.30 - Pat Wallace

10.30 - 11.30 - Rob Gray

11.30 - 12.30 - Molly

12.30 - ..1.00 - Ralph Forster

..1.00 - ...Fin' - MR'Ps Medley (Moldie,Ralph,Pat)

Guest Northern PhanTom

If anyone has viewed my playlist from the staute last week and wnats me to play any this Friday, please let me know so I can get them sorted

see you Friday

Rob :hatsoff2:

Hi Rob. great set :thumbsup:

Royal Esquires

Inspirations

Paul Sindab

Plus The Pussycats if you have it Rob

Best Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

Just looked at theDJ times Tom. We are gonna have to give Ralph some Pro Plus if he is staying up that late.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Plus a written letter of permission from home.

Not a self written forgery either Ralph,

Not like when you used to bunk off school Sports so you could go for a crafty drag at the back of the bike shed. Lol

Tom

Three requests Moldie from your outstanding plays @ Wellingboro' please.

Ringleaders

Bud Harper

Harvey Averne

hi tom

i didnt intend playing anything that got a spin at the castle...but ill put them in my box just in case

atb moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

hi tom

i didnt intend playing anything that got a spin at the castle...but ill put them in my box just in case

atb moldie

You had better bring your big box in case someone don't turn up. lol

plus it will give me something to eat my chips off or a seat whilst we are waiting for Pat to open the door. lol lol

what's the odds of it NOT raining?

Tom

You had better bring your big box in case someone don't turn up. lol

lolol....ill have plenty of tunes with me for a change

plus it will give me something to eat my chips off or a seat whilst we are waiting for Pat to open the door. lol lol

we could have a 3 course meal waiting for pat

what's the odds of it NOT raining?

its a forgone conclusion..it will be lashing down

Tom

moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

Sonic Soul Lutterworth

A passion for soul music essential

Raincoat, umbrella and wellIes optional. Lol

See you all l8r

Tom