Helen Troy I Think I Love You French ep Kapp vg++

Lloyd nolan I don’t know about you king mint

Jo ann henderson baby please don’t go phonograph mint

Vernon harrell slick chick lescay vg++

Mike pedicin burnt toast and black coffee federal vg++

paypal preferred

please p.m me if interested

thx

Have you still got the Vernon Harrell, Slick Chick for sale- if so how much? all the best from Matt

Social source share

Guest thompson

Offers 45 r&b

Helen Troy I Think I Love You French ep Kapp vg++

Lloyd nolan I don’t know about you king mint sold

Jo ann henderson baby please don’t go phonograph mint sold

Vernon harrell slick chick lescay vg++ sold

Mike pedicin burnt toast and black coffee federal vg++ sold

paypal preferred

please p.m me if interested

thx

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest soulsunny

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ferlin "thompson" , the starter of this topic?

I bought the

Vernon harrell slick chick

from him after we agreed on the price and paid him immediately with Paypal a month ago.

Since that I´ve not heard a word from him as he doesn´t answer to my pms neither haven´t received the record.

As I noticed from his profile he´s still online at the forum, at last on the Sep. 10th 2011.

Have the other buyers of his supplied records received them?

To Ferlin: Please be so kind, get in contact with me!

Social source share

Guest thompson

HI

I am very surprised to receive your above message because I had never received a message from before today. Moreover, I sent you the record on 16/08/11. I have the receipt of my postoffice in my hand. The same day, I sent a record to another person who received it. Idon't know what happens with the postoffice and why you have not yet received it . I can if you want send you the receipt of the postoffice . I am a honnest person

thanks

Ferlin

Social source share

HI

I am very surprised to receive your above message because I had never received a message from before today. Moreover, I sent you the record on 16/08/11. I have the receipt of my postoffice in my hand. The same day, I sent a record to another person who received it. Idon't know what happens with the postoffice and why you have not yet received it . I can if you want send you the receipt of the postoffice . I am a honnest person

thanks

Ferlin

I bought a Vernon Harrell 'Slick Chick' (Lescay) single off of Francoise Ferlin (Thompson) on the 11th August. I received good communication and received the single in good time. The item was well packaged. I haven't left feedback as I haven't a clue how you do it on Soul source! I hope this clears up the matter as I found the seller good to deal with. I hope the problem can be sorted out between 'soulsunny' and 'thompson'

Social source share

Guest soulsunny

Hi thompson,

just to make an end to this discussion from my side:

I´ll never received a message from you that said that you received an offer more important than mine. This statement above and your messages to me from 13th Sep 2011 are the first reaction from you since I paid for the record.

I´m sorry, I don´t know how to show the progress of my received personal messages to proove that.

Besides, you made me an offer for the record and send me your paypal-adress for payment. I accepted your offer immediately and paid for the record.

I don´t dispute that someone made you a better offer after that and that Matt bought the record from you.

But I think, it´s unfair to conclude a deal about a record and than after someone makes a higher offer to cancel it.

As I do a lot of online business, it was now the first time that I noticed that you returned the payment.

I also think, that it would have been easy for you to answer to my inquiries about where the record is and to clear the situation.

I hope that helps to understand why I reacted that way and left a negative feedback.

Many thanks,

soulsunny

Edited by soulsunny
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!