Tommaso

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not had that one...what's it like...similar to 'He She's Mine' on P&P?

:g:

An awesome tune ! i got put onto this by dennis haw , it blew me away when i first heard it........ so much that i was nagging him every week to sell it to me , i even offered him 500 quid when i had some cash in the bank but he wouldnt budge ! i finally got one in the end from a guy i know in the states , i waited over a year though , then one came up on ebay and went for around $350 i believe ??? i was told it went to a german dealer / collector ! i only know of these three copys , the guys on soulful detroit even said they knew of it but had never seen / heard it , & they more than know their stuff...... one of the top RnB 45s of last year by a long way , its defo one of my top / favourite 45s !!! Raw RnB At its best . cheers mr haw :hatsoff2:

Edited by soulgirl85
Social source share

thanks to soulgirl85 for making my search a lot easier... :wicked:

I was outbidded both on ebay and on a private auction, both times around 350$. Very nice tune but can't imagine it going up in price, especially now everybody's looking for different stuff.. the search goes on!

I dont think it gets any easier once youve put it up on here mate .......... now youve prob got an extra 30 pairs of eyes looking for it ! not to mention the people that have already heard it / know it , your best bet for getting it cheaper would be asking around dealers you may know in the states , or ebay sellers you may know that will also look for you ! i wouldnt say its particularly expensive , just really rare ! good luck anyway :o)

Social source share

An awesome tune !

i even offered him 500 quid

one of the top RnB 45s of last year by a long way ,

its defo one of my top / favourite 45s !!!

Don't get me wrong I love R'n'B, but after reading the above 'big up' I was very disappointed after listeing to it!

Obscure, yes, interesting, yes, rare maybe, but average at best.

Each to their own, mind, and that's what keeps us all digging and happy!

:facepalm:

Social source share

I dont think it gets any easier once youve put it up on here mate .......... now youve prob got an extra 30 pairs of eyes looking for it ! not to mention the people that have already heard it / know it , your best bet for getting it cheaper would be asking around dealers you may know in the states , or ebay sellers you may know that will also look for you ! i wouldnt say its particularly expensive , just really rare ! good luck anyway :o)

Of course, asking for something on here is always a risk, you can get it in half an hour or reveal it to a lot of people.. I usually leave it as the last try after a few months / years looking on the web. I had very good deals in the past that's for sure and that's why I keep doing it.

I honestly didn't expect to find this! anyway, I believe 99% of people on here wouldn't like it at all, so not much competition hopefully :thumbsup:

Edited by Tommaso
Social source share

• 2 months later...

Well I've been looking for a copy for a couple of years at least. There are a few I know of... Fred in Denmark, Thorsten, obviously this copy and Dennis'. I also lost both copies on ebay, and also at private auction, which actually went for over $500, and I don't think to any of the above, so there is obviously interest in it, though I also can't really see it being a big pull for mod dj's, let alone soul dj's. Too raw for most I'd have thought... If anyone, it would be those on the garage end of R&B - if there is such a place - that might go for it.

Personally, I love the artist, and this is probably only his 3rd best record - and none of them are particularly easy to find, but this is still one I'd love to get eventually, for sure...

Social source share